Aadhar Card Jobs
Unique Identification Authority of India has invited Online Application from eligible candidates for Aadhar Card Jobs. Organization has decided to hire capable contenders on various posts such as Assistant Section Officer, Deputy Director General and other. Candidates who find themselves eligible for UIDAI Recruitment may apply for the said posts. Candidates who want to work in a repute government organization may apply for Aadhar Card Jobs 2017 by submitting their application form as soon as possible.
Candidates who are applying for Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment may attain further information which is given below on this page and it is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Aadhar Card Jobs
- Assistant Section Officer
- Deputy Director General
- Assistant Director General
Candidates who are applying for Aadhar Card Jobs must have Post Graduation and Graduation Degree in the relevant field with good academic scores from recognized University Or Institute.
Get More Job Options:
Age of appliers should be above than 18 years and below then 56 years as on the closing date of application.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs. 9300 -34800 + G.P. Rs. 4200/-|
|Deputy Director General||Rs. 37400-67000 + G.P. Rs.10000/-|
|Assistant Director General||Rs. 37400 – 67000 + G.P. Rs. 8700/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test or Interview that will be conducted by the Organization.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply?
Candidates who are applying for Aadhar Card Jobs have to follow the instructions that are mentioned below on this page.
- First of all applicant has to visit the official website of organization that is uidai.gov.in
- After that, you are required to select “Current Vacancies” link which is available at the right side of the home page.
- Then, you need to select the post which you wish to apply for.
- Now, you have to read the notification or guidelines carefully.
- After that, you need to take print out of the application form in a prescribed format as mentioned in the notification.
- Then, you have to fill the application form in an appropriate manner.
- After filling the application form you have to attach photo copies documents regarding mark sheet, experienced certificates, age proof, caste certificate and other if require.
- Then, you have to put the application form in an envelope.
- At last, the enclosed envelope is to be sent at postal address before the last date.
Last Date To Submit Application Form: First Week Of February 2017
Candidates may attain further information about Aadhar Card Jobs through direct Official Link. You can get more detail about Govt. / Pvt. Jobs by visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: