AAI JE Syllabus
Download Updated AAI JE Syllabus !!! Airports Authority of India is going to organize AAI Junior Executive Exam from 11-09-2018 to 14-09-2018 (tentative) in order to fill 908 positions of Junior Executive and Manager. Students who are going to apply for AAI Recruitment are advised to start their preparation in advance with the help of below given AAI JE Syllabus 2018 from here.
Latest AAI Recruitment Notification:
From 16-07-2018 onwards, Airports Authority of India Recruitment Process is going to be started for those candidates who want to get placed for AAI Jobs as Junior Executive or Manager. So, contenders who are interested to get recruited for AAI Vacancies can apply between 16-07-2018 to 16-08-2018 via online process only.
AAI JE Recruitment Dates:
|Events||AAI Recruitment Dates|
|Opening Date for On‐Line Applications||16-07-2018|
|AAI Recruitment Last Date for On‐Line Applications||16-08-2018|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee||18-08-2018|
|AAI Examination dates||11-09-2018 to 14-09-2018 (tentative)|
AAI JE Syllabus 2018 will assist you to know about the topics in the upcoming exam for Junior Executive. You may also get the knowledge of the weightage of paper through the newest AAI JE Exam Pattern as well as AAI Junior Executive Syllabus.
Applicants must get ready to appear in the exam as per the AAI Recruitment Syllabus. You can have a look on the below section of this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more knowledge in concern of AAI JE Syllabus 2018.
AAI JE Syllabus
AAI Junior Executive it syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Current Events – National, International
- History of India
- Geography of India
- General Politics
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Culture & Heritage of India
- Social Events related to India etc.
AAI Syllabus for General Intelligence:
|Arithmetic Number Series|
|Coding and Decoding etc|
|Similarities and Differences|
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test:
Airport Authority of India Executive Syllabus – General Aptitude
- Time and Work
- Problems on Trains
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios & Proportions
- Time & Distance etc
Check AAI Junior Executive syllabus Stream Wise:
AAI JE Syllabus for Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs):
Junior Executive (Finance):
- Financial Accounting/Corporate Accounting
- Business Laws/Corporate Laws with Emphasis on Companies Act, 2013.
- Business Organization and Management
- Income Tax Law and Practice/Corporate Tax Planning/Indirect Taxes
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management with emphasis on evaluation of Projects, fund raising options, working capital management, risk mitigation, strategies in general.
- Auditing with special emphasis on accounting standards
- Financial Markets, Institutions and financial services
- Fundamentals of investment
- Working knowledge of computers.
Check Here: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
AAI JE Syllabus for Junior Executive (Technical):
|Engineering Mathematics:||Applied Mechanics And Design:|
|Fluid Mechanics And Thermal Sciences:||Manufacturing And Industrial Engineering:|
Get Best Answer: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
AAI JE Syllabus for Junior Executive (Law):
- The Constitution of India
- Law of Contract
- Law related to tenders
- Law of Bailment
- Law relating to Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Laws relating to injunctions
- Transfer of Property Act
- Law of limitation
- Carriage by Air Act.
- Public International law in comparison to Law of India
- All labour laws.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Administrative Law.
AAI JE Syllabus for Junior Executive (Commercial):
|Part-I||Part-II Marketing Management|
AAI JE Exam Pattern:
Candidates can start their preparation for the exams according to the AAI Junior Executive airport operations syllabus and the latest exam pattern. You can take idea of marks distribution form the below given table:
|Mathematics and Physics||60 Marks|
|English Language||20 Marks|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||15 Marks|
|General Aptitude/ Numerical Ability||15 Marks|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||10 Marks|
- Part A consists of Mathematics and Physics and Part B consist of English Language, General Intelligence/ Reasoning, General Aptitude/ Numerical Ability and General Knowledge/ Awareness.
- The exam paper will be consists 120 questions of Objective type.
- The exam paper will be divided into two parts.
- Part A and Part B carries 60 marks each.
- Time duration is 120 minutes
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
How to Download AAI syllabus for junior executive?
- First of all log on official website of Airports Authority of India that is www.aai.aero
- Then you have to go to the “careers” section which is available on the home page.
- Now you will be able to appear on the new page which contains various notifications.
- After this aspirants must choose the appropriate link and press the link for AAI JE syllabus 2018.
- Further candidates will get the AAI junior executive ATC syllabus 2018 and can also download it for examination purpose.
Read Also: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Books for Preparation:
- Electric Circuits and Networks by K S Suresh Kumar
- Signals and systems by Uday Kumar S.
- Electrical Machines by I J Nagrath and D P Kothari.
- Electrical power systems by C L Wadhwa.
- Control systems engineering by Madan Gopal and I J Nagrath.
- A course in Electrical and Electronic measurement and instrumentation by A K Sawhney.
- Analog and digital circuits and systems by Jacob Millman, Christos Halkias and Chetan Parikh.
- Power electronics circuits, devices and applications by Rashid M H.
With the help of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com candidates must get the updated AAI JE Syllabus 2018 – 2019 File by Hitting the Official Notification. You can also subscribe to this web portal to get all the latest updates regarding AAI syllabus for ATC, AAI JE ATC syllabus, syllabus for AAI junior executive airport operations and syllabus for AAI junior executive civil.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AAI Result||AAI Admit Card|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|