Airline Allied Services Ltd has issued employment notice as AASL Recruitment. There are 16 vacancies of Cabin Crew & Others in organization. Eligible aspirants may apply for Airline Allied Services Ltd Cabin Crew Job openings after checking all details.
Closing date to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018-19 is 06.04.2018. After closing date, no form will be accepted. Go through eligibility, applying process, pay scale & other important details from this page.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|17/03/2018||AASL Recruitment||Airline Allied Services Ltd Cabin Crew & Others- 51||12th||06/04/2018||See Notification|
AASL Cabin Crew Job Openings:
Application form for AASL Cabin Crew Job openings are invited through offline mode. Before filling AASL Application Form 2018, you must check all eligibility norms. Those who get appointed for AASL Job openings will get good amount of pay.
For getting more details about AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018, you may scroll down this page well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Get all details about AASL Jobs from here.
|Category||Distribution of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for AASL Cabin Crew Jobs:
To apply for Airline Allied Services Ltd Cabin Crew Vacancy, you must fulfill eligibility norms.
- Must pass 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Hold Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute
Check Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Minimum & Maximum age of applicants applying for Airline Allied Services Ltd Cabin Crew Recruitment is 18 Years & 27 Years respectively.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
Applicants applying for Airline Allied Services Ltd Cabin Crew Jobs are required to pay application fee, amount of which is mentioned below.
Eligible candidates are required to pay application charges through Demand Draft in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited payable at Delhi.
- General Candidates :Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Exempted
Remuneration details for Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment:
Those who get recruited for AASL 2018 Recruitment are entitled to get good amount of pay as listed here.
- In Training Period: Rs.15,000/-
- After Training: 37,850/-.
Selection Criteria for AASL Vacancy:
Candidates will be shortlisted for as per AASL Guidelines for Trainee Cabin Crew posts. Present well in selection rounds to get placed for Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment.
Check Career as Cabin Crew in India: How to Become a Cabin Crew
How to fill AASL Application Form 2018?
- At first step, you may visit official website of the organization i.e. www.airindia.in
- After reaching home page, you may scroll down & hit on “careers” tab.
- Aspirants may press on ‘Hit Here to see the Trainee Cabin Crew, Southern Region advertisement open in Alliance Air’ link.
- AASL Notification 2018 will open up facing you.
- Individuals may read all details as listed in Airline Allied Services Ltd Notice.
- Thereafter, you may download AASL Application Form.
- Applicants may fill required details in form as per requirements.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of the required credentials.
- You may forward your form at address placed below.
Airline Allied Service Limited
IGI Airport, New Delhi-110037
Last date to apply: 06.04.2018
All details about AASL Recruitment 2018-19 will help you in applying easily. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates.
Airline Allied Services Limited has issued the AASL Recruitment advertisement for filling up 35 Manager/Instructor Posts. This is excellent opportunity for the candidates who are lookout latest jobs in Airline Allied Services Ltd.
Interested aspirants can apply for AASL Recruitment 2018 before the end date that is 23-03-2018. So what are you waiting for, send filled Airline Allied Services Ltd Application format address given below before the deadline.
Other Requirements For AASL Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates who have Graduation / ICAI certificate are eligible to apply for Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment. Candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years to apply for AASL Vacancy.
To know more about Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2018, scroll down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and ensure their eligibility criteria.
|Name of Post||No. of vacancies|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||01|
|Chief of IT||01|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||02|
|Commander / Sr. Trainee Pilot||–|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||16|
Qualification Required for AASL jobs 2018:
|Name of Post||Required Qualification|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||Associated Chartered Accountant from ICAI and at least 5 years of experience in handling finance accounts functions|
|Chief of IT||Master’s degree in business administration and minimum 5 years of experience in personnel management/ HR|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||Post graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university|
|Commander / Sr. Trainee Pilot||Graduation degree and at least 5 years of experience in relevant discipline|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||10+2 Passed|
|Instructor (Technical)||Engineering Graduate or Approved Ground Instructor.|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Application Fee For AASL Jobs:
- Airline Allied Services Ltd RecruitmentApplication fee for General candidates is Rs. 1500/- and SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen has no fee to pay.
- Candidates have to pay application fee through demand draft payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
Age Criteria & Salary Scale for AASL Job opening:
Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ ST aspirants and 3 years for OBC candidates as per the norms of organization.
|Name of the Post||Salary Per month||Upper Age Limit|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||Rs. 1 Lakh/-||45 years|
|Chief of IT||Rs. 80,000/-||45 years|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||As Per Norms||70 years|
|Commander / Sr. Trainee Pilot||As Per Norms|
|Trainee Cabin Crew|
|Station Managers||Rs. 42,000/-||40 years|
|Instructor (Technical)||Rs. 53,000/-||50 years|
Selection Process for AASL careers:
- Candidates will have to appear in Personal Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel.
- On the basis of their performance in Interview, they will get placed against Airline Allied Services Limited recruitment 2018.
Read Also: How To Crack Interview
How to fill AASL Application Form 2018?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.airindia.in
- After scroll down the home page hit the “careers” tab which is available at the right side of the page
- Then select the “Alliance Air Recruitment for various post” link to apply for the Airline Allied Services Limited recruitment notification
- After that read all the information about the Tech Asst/Manager Airline Allied service jobs carefully
- Then, download the AASL application form 2018 and fill it with accurate details
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of the necessary credentials
- After that write the post name on envelop and send it to below given address
Alliance Air, Personnel Department
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi- 110037
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Important Date of Airline Allied Services Limited Jobs:
Last date to submit the application form is 23-03-2018
To get further details about AASL Recruitment 2018-19 you need to go through the Official Link. You can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using the shortcut keys Ctrl.+D. For time to time updates on recruitments and careers follow us on Twitter and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|