AFCAT 1 Notification
Indian Air Force has disseminated AFCAT 1 Notification for those candidates who want to get Jobs in Defence. According to AFCAT Latest Notification, you may fill AFCAT application form for various branches such as SSC Flying, Ground Duty Technical and Non-Technical Branch. The Organization is hiring candidates for Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission for Jan 2019 Course.
Indian Air Force commonly conducted these examinations twice in a year so as to select appropriate candidates. Those candidates, who will fulfill AFCAT 1 Eligibility Criteria, may appear for AFCAT 1 Exam. The last date to fill AFCAT Online Application Form is
14-01-2018 extended to 23/01/2018. On this page, we are providing all the momentous details regarding AFCAT 1 2018 Notification date and others which are updated below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AFCAT 1 Notification
|Post Date||Recruitment Organisation||Profile Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|14/12/2017||AFCAT 1 Notification||AFCAT 1 SSC Flying & GD Application Course||Graduate||14/01/2018||See Notification|
Last Date Extended: Get Official Notification
AFCAT Courses Name:
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
Branches and Course Number:
|AFCAT Entry||205/19F/SSC/M & W|
204/19T/PC/M 204/19T/SSC/M & W
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||205/19F/PC/M 205/19F/SSC/M & W|
|Meteorology Branch||Ground Duty (Non-technical)||204/19G/PC/M 204/19G/SSC/M & W|
Read Now: How To Prepare For AFCAT
Type of Commission:
- PC for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
- SSC for Men & Women
- The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Not extendable).
- The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-tech) Branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to willingness, suitability, service requirements and availability of vacancies.
Qualification required for AFCAT 1 2018 Notification:
- Flying Branch:
Candidate must have graduate degree in any discipline or B.E/B. Tech with minimum 60% marks.
- Ground Duty (Technical):
Aspirants must have graduation degree in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks. OR 4 years graduation or integration Post graduation in Engineering/Technology or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical):
Candidates must have graduation level degree any discipline with minimum 60% marks and obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India)
Age criteria for AFCAT Notification 2018:
To apply for Indian Air Force Notification, the age of applying candidates must be as determined by the organization. Have a look:
- For Flying Branch – 20 to 24 Years
- For Ground Duty Technical & Nontechnical Branch – 20-26 Years
The physical appearance of all aspirants who are going to apply against AFCAT 1 Notification must be in below specified standards-
For Flying Branch:
- Min Height: 162.5 cms with correlated weight
- Min Vision: 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
For Ground Duty Technical & Nontechnical Branch:
- Min Height: 157.5 cms with correlated weight, women– 152 cms
Pay Scale for AFCAT 2018 will be as defense matrix and as per 7th pay commission:
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying officer||Rs. 56100 – 110700||10||Rs. 15500|
In addition to pay, allowances are applicable based on nature of duty/ place of posting and includes Flying, Technical, Field Area, Special Compensatory (Hill area), Special Force, Siachen, Island Special Duty, Test Pilot & Flight Test Engineer, Area and Remote Locality Allowance.
AFCAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||60||2 Hours|
|Military Aptitude Test||20||60|
|EKT Test||50||150||45 Minutes|
Get Complete Detailed AFCAT Syllabus Here
AFCAT 2018 Selection process:
For Ground Duty Technical & Nontechnical Branch:
- Applicants who have submitted their AFCAT online application form will be called for AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) i.e. Written Test.
- It is obligatory for the candidates applying for ground duty (technical) branch to pass both AFCAT & EKT.
- After that shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview which consist of interview process for consecutive five days viz. Psychological, Group Tests and Interview
For Flying Branch Candidates:
- For Flying Branch Computerized Pilot Selection System would be administered to eligible candidates.
- It is obligatory for candidates who are opting Flying Branch to pass (CPSS)/PABT in an earlier attempt, otherwise they will be suspended and not be eligible to apply
Check Out: AFCAT Sample Paper
Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure:
For the first time, online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry in various AFCAT centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
How to fill AFCAT 1 Online Application Form 2018?
- First of all, you are required to visit official website that is careerairforce.nic.in
- On the home page you have to move your cursor to “What’s New” section which is given at the right side of the page
- On this page you have to hit the link “AFCAT 02/2017: LIST OF NON EVALUATED (NE) CANDIDATES” and then complete advertisement will appear in front of you in PDF form
- Then, read that advertisement cautiously
- After that you have to hit apply online link, then AFCAT Online Application Form will appear on your screen
- Now you have to fill necessary information in the application form then upload relevant documents and certificates in the application form
- After that re-check it once and then press “Submit” and make final submission of application form
- At last you have to take the print out of application form keep it with you for future reference.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
AFCAT I 2018 Important Dates:
|AFCAT I 2018 Notification Release Date||12-12-2017|
|Starting Date to Submit AFCAT I 2018 Application Form||16-12-2017|
|Last Date to Submit AFCAT I 2018 Online Form|
|AFCAT 1 2018 Admit Card Release Date||Before 10 to 15 Days of Exam|
|AFCAT 1 2018 Exam Date||February 2018|
|AFCAT 1 2018 Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
You may get other details about AFCAT 1 Notification 2018 from the official link mentioned on this page. Candidates need to stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to obtain latest updates on AFCAT 1 Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AFCAT Admit Card||AFCAT Result|
|AFCAT Application Form||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|