AHVS Karnataka Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has published by Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Karnataka as AHVS Karnataka Recruitment. The organization invites applications from eligible and energetic candidates for filling up the 126 vacancies of Veterinary Officer Posts. Aspirants who are willing for AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018 they may apply by submit their application in prescribed format and send it to the respective address before the last date that is 25/01/2018.
Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for AHVS Karnataka Vacancies and get the chance to grab this opportunity. Candidates can download application format by visiting official website. Job hunters may gather more information about Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Karnataka Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well stated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AHVS Karnataka Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Veterinary Officer- 126 vacancies
Qualification required for ahvs.kar.nic.in recruitment:
Applicants must have completed BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognized Indian university and candidates must have knowledge of Kannada language.
Press Here To Grab: More Medical Jobs
The age limit of applying candidates for Karnataka Veterinary Recruitment should be between 18 years to 35 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
Pay Scale for AHVS Karnataka Jobs:
Job hunters who will be recruited for AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment they will attain Rs.28, 100 – 50,100/- basic pay along with other Allowance as admissible, as per the norms of the organization.
Applying candidates for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment who belong to general and OBC category they need to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee in the form of I.P.O/DD.
Selection Criteria for AHVS Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be selected through Written Exam/Interview which will be conducted by the organization. To enroll motivated and skilled contenders, their performance will be evaluated for betterment of the organization.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
Steps To Fill AHVS Karnataka Application Form:
Candidates, who want to apply for Karnataka AHVS Recruitment, may follow below provided steps:
- First of all you need to go through the Official website of organization that is www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the Karnataka AHVS advertisement link.
- On the next page, you need to select the suitable link as per the post which you are applying.
- You will get a PDF format on your computer screen, contains all the details regarding the recruitment. You must read it carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if you satisfying the eligibility criteria then you must download application form.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- Application and documents should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- Application should be reach to the department before the last date.
Office of the Commissioner, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services,
2nd Floor, Sir. M. Vishveshwaraya Mini Tower,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bangalore – 560 001
Find More: Karnataka Jobs
Ending date for submission of Application Form: 25/01/2018
To get rest Details in concern of AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2018, applicants need to keep in touch with this www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal. Feel free to share your queries related to the information mentioned on this page, our expertise will respond to your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Bangalore Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|