Air India Air Transport Services Limited is conducting walk-in interview for the latest job openings of 64 Security Agent at Goa Airport. Interested and eligible candidates for AIATSL Recruitment 2018 must attend the walk-in interview on specified date and time.
Candidates who are searching for perfect way to start their career in Aviation Sector must appear for Walk-In Interview which is scheduled to be held on 29-09-2018 and 30-09-2018. Aspirants who have planned to apply against AIATSL vacancies must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions before appearing for walk-in interview.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment
AIATSL is all set to engage Indian nationals for ground duties at Goa Airport to fill the existing AIATSL vacancies. Willing candidates are advised to report on the scheduled dates along with duly filled application form/original testimonials with one set of self-attested documents at the below mentioned venue.
Well, our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com put their best effort to provide you latest updates regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2018 and much more related information with the help of this page.
- Name of the posts: Security Agent
- Number of vacancies: 64
- Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- AVSEC qualified candidates must have possessed BCAS Basic AVSEC with 12 days new pattern.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
|Requirement/upper age limit||General||SC/ST||OBC|
|AVSEC qualified candidates||31 years||36 years||34 years|
|Non-AVSEC candidates||28 years||33 years||31 years|
Mode of Selection:
- For AVSEC qualified candidates, Personality Assessment will be conducted to hire candidates for AVSEC vacancies conducted under the supervision of selection committee.
- Non-AVSEC candidates, the selection process includes Physical Endurance, Written Test followed by Personality Assessment.
Contenders who are going to be shortlisted for AIATSL jobs will be offered starting pay grade amounting to Rs.18, 360/- per month plus additional benefits as admissible under government rules.
How to apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2018?
- First of all visit the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited that is www.airindia.in
- Here you need to hit on “careers” link present at the bottom quick links of the home page.
- Now, a new page will be displayed where you are required to hit on advertisement link present under “Advertisement for the post of Security Agent at Goa on Fixed Term Contract Basis”.
- A PDF file of AIATSL Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details regarding AIATSL jobs.
- Then, read all the details mentioned in the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Next, download the AIATSL Application form by hitting on “application format” link and fill the details in correct manner.
- At last, candidates are required to bring filled in application form along with all documents/certificates to the below mentioned venue on the date of Walk-In Interview.
Important Dates of AIATSL Recruitment:
|Requirement||Walk-In Date & Time||Walk-In Venue|
|Graduate With Valid Basic AVSEC||29-09-2018 at 9:00 am to 2:00 pm||Air India Limited Dempo House, Ground Floor, Campal, D.B. Marg, Panaji, Goa-403001|
|Graduate Without Basic AVSEC||30-09-2018 at 7:00 am to 11:00 pm||Don Bosco High School M.G. Road, Near Muncipal Market, Panaji, Goa-403001|
Read Here: 13 Steps to Go Overseas, International
For more information about AIATSL Recruitment 2018, candidates must keep visiting the official link of the website on regular basis. To get government jobs updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Commercial Pilot Salaries In India||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How To Become A Pilot In India||How to Become a Cabin Crew|
|How to Find a Job Online||Latest Private Jobs|
|Impressive Resume Format||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|