AICTE JK Scholarship
Registration under Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2018-19 for AICTE JK Scholarship has started from 10/04/2018 for 10+2 and for Lateral Entry Admission (II year) Diploma Holders will start from 17/04/2018. Keen students of J & K, meeting the requirements are suggested to submit their PMSSS Form on or before 09/05/2018 for 10+2 and 16/05/2018 for Diploma passed!!!
This is special scheme of AICTE Scholarship For J&K Students offered by All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi, Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India for the academic year 2018-19. Students, qualified in entrance examination conducted by Central/ State Govt. can submit their PMSSS Form as per the above mentioned dates.
How You Will Be Selected for PG Scholarship AICTE?
Students will be shortlisted for the PMSSS Scheme on the basis of AICTE JK Scholarship Merit List through online Counselling and document verification. In order to grab more details regarding AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19 Selection Procedure, you are advised to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AICTE JK Scholarship
AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News:
Scholarship provided for 5000 candidates in “General” stream and for 2830 candidates in “Engineering” stream.
No. Of AICTE JK Scholarship 2018:
|General Degree Courses||2070|
|Medical Studies (Including BDS)||100|
|Total No. of scholarships||5000|
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Academic Fee & Maintenance Charges:
AICTE provides the fee to shortlisted students such as tuition fee, development fee, library fee, internet fee, training fee, university fee, examination fee etc. approved by State Fee Regulatory Committee except refundable deposits under JK AICTE Scholarship.
This will all paid directly by the organization. The maintenance charges will pay to students in two equal installments of Rs. 50,000 /- each for hostel, mess charges, buying books and stationery.
AICTE JK Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying students should have domicile of Jammu and Kashmir
- Students should pass class 12th or equivalent from State Board of J&K or from Central Board affiliated School (except NIOS) located in J&K
- Students, who passed 10 + 3 Diploma from J&K State Polytechnics, are eligible for admission to direct second year in prescribed list of colleges on the vacant seats of professional category of 2017-18 batch.
- The family income of students should be less than Rs 6.0 Lakhs per annum
- Only those students are eligible to apply who want to pursue their study outside the State of J&K
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
AICTE JK Scholarship Reward:
|General Degree Courses||Rs.30, 000 per annum|
|Engineering Courses||Rs.1.25 lakhs per annum|
|Medical Studies (Including BDS)||Rs. 3 lakhs per annum|
|Maintenance Charges Limits||Uniformly Rs. 1.00 lakh for all|
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Selection Procedure for AICTE JK Scholarship Merit List 2018-19:
- All India Council for Technical Education provides JK scholarship AICTE only shortlisted students
- The selection of the contenders will be done based on merit list and documents verification
- The AICTE JK scholarship merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by the students in Entrance Examination
- After that, the council will organize counseling in which students have to bring all original documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Documents Required for AICTE Scholarship JK:
- Personal details Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificates ( X and XII Standard Mark Sheet)
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
- Annual Income Certificate issued by competent authority showing the total family income for the financial year (current year)
- Aadhar Card (if any)
- Good quality Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg /png format and size must be greater than 10 KB and should not exceed 200 KB
- Good Quality Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg / png format and size must be greater than 10 KB and should not exceed 50 KB
How to do AICTE JK Scholarship Registration?
In order to submit forms for AICTE Scholarship For B Tech or AICTE JK scholarship Renewal, students are required to follow below mentioned guidelines in appropriate manner.
- First of all, visit the official website of All India Council For Technical Education that is www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
- On the home page hit on suitable link regarding JK Scholarship rent
- Select notification link and read complete details given in PDF file
- After that, come back to the previous page and hit on “application form” link
- All India Council for Technical Education Jammu and Kashmir online application form will be displayed at your screen within few seconds
- After that, enter all the asking details for filling vacant tabs
- Upload all relevant documents and certificates with the application form
- Below after, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page
- A password will generate at your screen which should be noted down by the students
- At the end, candidates should download duly filled application from by follow suitable tab
- At last take a print out copy of AICTE JK Scholarship Online Form 2018.
|AICTE-JK-scholarship-gov.in for 10+2||10/04/2018||09/05/2018|
|AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19 for|
Lateral Entry Admission (II year)
If you are satisfied with the above stated information about about AICTE JK Scholarship 2018-19, then bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any doubt related to this page then you can visit Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|