All India Council for Technical Education has circulated an employment notification in concern to AICTE Recruitment. Job hunters are invited against latest jobs openings of Assistant Librarian and Staff Car Driver Post. Interested candidates may apply for AICTE Recruitment 2017 by submitting prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 15/04/2017.
This Page Includes:
|AICTE Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Selection||How to send Application Form|
|Salary Structure||Last Date to Apply|
You may get other information regarding All India Council for Technical Education Recruitment 2017 by going through this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates, having degree of Bachelor’s or VIII, are eligible to apply for available these Government Jobs.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Librarian, Group ‘B’||Degree from a recognized University or equivalent, Bachelor Degree/ Diploma or equivalent in Library Science and two years professional experience|
|Staff Car Driver Group ‘C’||Class VIII Pass, Possessing valid driving license for motor car, Five years driving experience and knowledge of motor mechanism.|
More Job Options:
Candidates, who will be appointed for post of Assistant Librarian, will be paid Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month and for post of Staff Car Driver Group ‘C’ Rs. 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
<<Download PDF – AICTE Recruitment Notification>>
- For post of Assistant Librarian, age of appliers must not exceed from 35 years and for post of Staff Car Driver 40 years.
- Age limit shall be relaxed in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other specified categories.
Selection Process for AICTE Job:
Selection of job hunters will be done for All India Council for Technical Education Vacancy as per their performance in Test/ Interview / Driving Test. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
Get selected by following these Tips:
How to Apply for AICTE Jobs?
- Interested job seekers for AICTE Vacancies should visit the official site of All India Council for Technical Education that is www.aicte-india.org.
- On the home page, go to the “Bulletin” tab and then hit on “Jobs” link.
- Now, candidates need to hit on “Advertisement” link for the advertisement you want to apply.
- Read the complete notification and download format of application form.
- Now you have to complete application form in prescribed format with required information.
- Application must be attached along with copies of all essential documents and certificates and passport size photo.
- Application should reach to the address that is given below till 15/04/2017.
The Director (Admin),
All India Council for Technical Education,
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi – 110067
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit application – 15/04/2017
Note: You may go through the official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more details about AICTE Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|