All India Council for Technical Education has liberated job advertisement regarding AICTE Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from well qualified and experienced employees for filling up the 56 Advisor-ll, Director, Assistant Director, Chief Administrative Officer and other various post under A/B/C Group. Applicants who find themselves eligible may apply for aicte-india.org Recruitment 2017. You can acquire latest detail against AICTE Recruitment 2017 from this page.
Aspirants who are decided to apply for the AICTE Jobs must send their applications in prescribed format before the last date which is 30th September 2016. Candidates can scroll down to this page for all necessary information/details against All India Council for Technical Education Recruitment that is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AICTE Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the post||No of Posts(Tentative)||Pay Band + GP|
|Advisor-ll||03||Rs. 37400- 67000 +8,900 GP|
|Director||03||Rs. 37400- 67000 + GP 8700/|
|Deputy Director||01||Rs. 15600- 39100 + 7600 GP|
|Assistant Director||15||Rs.15600- 39100 + 6600 GP|
|Chief Administrative Officer||01||Rs.15,600- 39,100 + GP Rs. 6600|
|Asstt. Legal Advisor||01||Rs. 15600- 39100 + 6600 GP|
|System Analyst / Programmer||01||Rs. 9300- 34800 + 5400 GP|
|Sr. Accounts Officer||01||Rs.9300- 34800 +5400 G.P|
|Private Secretary||03||Rs.9300- 34800 + 4600 GP|
|Personal Assistant||04||Rs.9300- 34800 +4200 GP|
|Office Superintendent-Cum-Accountant||09||Rs.9300- 34800 + 4200 GP|
|Assistant||03||Rs.9300- 34800+4200 GP|
|Upper Division Clerk||11||Rs. 5200- 20200 + 2400 GP|
Candidates must have possessed post graduate degree in relevant discipline or its equivalents or diploma in relevant field from recognized university with good education records.
For More Post Graduate Jobs: Press Here
The maximum age limit of applying contenders should not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
Eligible candidates will be called for the Written Test or interview. Based on the performance in the written test or interview the candidates will be selected.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Interview:
How To Fill AICTE Application Form?
Aspirants need to follow the procedure provided below to apply for AICTE Vacancies:
- Firstly candidates go through the official website of the All India Council For Technical Education that is aicte-india.org
- Now choose the “bulletin” tab then the drop down list will be opened you have to hit on the “Jobs” tab that is available in the menu bard of the home page.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to select the “Recruitment for Group A, Group B & Group C Post” link.
- Now the PDF be shown on your computer screen.
- Then read the entire details carefully available in the PDF notification.
- Now aspirants who find themselves eligible download the application form and fill it correctly with the required details.
- Attach all their relevant documents and have to affix their recent passport size photograph on the space provided for photograph in the application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……….”
- At last send it to the postal address mentioned below before the closing date.
All India Council For Technical Education
(A Statutory Body Of The Govt. Of India)
Nelson Madela Marg,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110 067
Get More Delhi Jobs: Hit Here
Closing date for submit the application form: 30th September 2016
Check below mentioned official Notification link for more details regarding AICTE Recruitment 2016. Candidates can get latest information about AICTE Recruitment 2017 time to time by subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com and may also add this page in bookmark section using Control + D.
To Read AICTE Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section