Air India Engineering Services Limited is inviting applications for AIESL Recruitment. There are total 60 vacancies are available to be filled up for the posts of Utility Hands in AIESL Eastern Region.
Applicants, who find themselves eligible for AIESL Utility Hands Recruitment can apply for the same posts by sending their application form to the below mentioned address. The last date for submission of application form is 12-03-2018.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|26/02/2018||AIESL Recruitment||AIESL Utility Hands AIESL Eastern Region Posts 60||10th||20/03/2018||See Notification|
AIESL Eastern Region Notification
Candidates can download the format ofAIESL Application form via online process by visiting the official portal that is airindia.in. Along with the application form applicants have to send further required documents.
Aspirants willing to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018-19, can follow the guidelines mentioned on the below section of this web page, which is well tailored by the dedicated team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIESL Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Utility Hands
- Number of Vacancies: 60
Category wise number of vacancies:
What qualification is required for AIESL Utility Hands Jobs?
Candidates, who want to apply for AIESL Eastern Region Recruitment, they must have passed Minimum Class VIII, (Preference would be given to candidates with ITI qualifications) + applicants must have Minimum 10 years of experience in Aviation Sector is essential.
You Can Also Check: Latest ITI Jobs
Age Restrictions for AIESL Jobs:
Aspirants, who are applying for AIESL Utility Hands Vacancies, their maximum age should be 55 years.SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman candidates would be given age relaxation as per Govt. Directives in this regard. The period of engagement would be for a period of 3 years or 60 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Selected aspirants for appointment on AIESL 60 Utility Hands Vacancies will get Total emoluments of Rs. 15418/- per month. However, the same may be revised whenever so decided by the Company.
To apply for AIESL Vacancies, applicants have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee ( Not applicable foSC/ST/Ex-servicemen).
Method of Payment:
Payment of application fee can be done through “RTGS/ON-LINE” in the following Bank A/c:
Name of the Bank A/c – Air India Engineering Services Limited
Bank – State Bank of India
Branch – New Delhi Main Branch
A/c No. 00000033029526378
IFSC – SBIN0000691
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment will made on the basis of their performances in skill test/ interview/trade test, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
Do You Know: How To Crack Interview
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.airindia.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you are required to select “Press here to see the Complete Advertisement” link, available in front of Recruitment of Utility Hand in AIESL, Eastern Region, Kolkata Fixed Term Employment basis (FTE) title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of AIESL Notification, having all the details about AIESL Job.
- You must read all the details very carefully mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you should download the application form prescribed below in notification.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Kindly enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Office of Air India
Air India Engineering Complex
HR Unit, APU Centre
NTA (New Technical Area),
((opposite Airport Post Office)
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
Last date for submission of application form: 12-03-2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about AIESL Recruitment 2018-19. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Become A Pilot In India||How to Become a Cabin Crew|
|Commercial Pilot Salaries In India||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers||Latest Private Jobs|
|Impressive Resume Format||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|