Air India Engineering Services Limited has circulated a vacancy notice titled as AIESL Recruitment. For the post of Aircraft Technician in Maintenance total 77 seats are vacant for AIESL Job Openings.
Those, who are interested to apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment, can go through Ref: AIESL/NR/HR/ 01 of 2018 to know the required norms. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before reporting for Walk-in Interview.
AIESL Walk-In Interview For 77 Aircraft Technician Openings
All candidates are hereby informed to attend the Walk-In Interview as per schedule. Candidates have to bring documents on the day of Walk-In along with a set of Xerox copies for all the supporting documents.
Aspirants willing to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018-19, can follow the guidelines mentioned on the below section of this web page, which is well tailored by the dedicated team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Post Name: Aircraft Technician in Maintenance / Aircraft- Overhaul
- Of Vacancy: 77
Education Needed For AIESL Jobs:
Candidates, who are applying for AIESL Recruitment 2018, need to satisfy educational qualification that is mentioned below. Those who satisfy all norms are eligible to apply.
- Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent recognized by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Mechanical Trade from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).Candidates from DGCA approved AME Training Institutes who are eligible, as per current list.
Must Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit For AIESL Job Openings:
Maximum age limit for AIESL Job Vacancy is 35 Years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as provided below.
- OBC Category Candidates: 38 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 40 Years
Application Fee For AIESL Careers:
Aspirants need to pay Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” payable at Delhi. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee)
AIESL Recruitment Procedure:
Trade Test/Skill Test and Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination will be conducted to screen the eligible candidates for AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs. Selected candidates in all the rounds will be finally appointed for applied posts.
Salary Offered For AIESL Job:
Emoluments of selected candidates for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment will be as per approved salary structure for Technician and will be approximately Rs. 20000/- per month at the time of joining.
Check Here: 10 Best Companies To Work For In India
Steps To Attend AIESL Walk-in Interview:
- First of all login to official website that is www.airindia.in to apply for AIESL Recruitment.
- Press “Careers” tab that is given in left bottom section of page.
- Now, select “Walk In Notification for the post of Aircraft Technicians” and hit “Press here to see the Advertisement” link.
- By pressing it, AIESL Notification will appear. Read the details available in AIESL Advertisement and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can prepare below mentioned documents and attend walk-in on scheduled date.
Find Out: Latest Private Jobs
- All original qualification certificates as per eligibility criteria.
- All original experience certificates, if any.
- Proof for Date of Birth.
- Proof for Permanent and Present Address.
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- Service Discharge Book (Only for Ex-Servicemen)
Walk-in Interview Venue:
A-320 Avionics Complex,
Terminal 2, IGI Airport, (Near Customs House),
(Contact No. 011- 25652442)
Get Here: Latest Delhi Jobs
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 04.09.2018 to 10.09.2018
- Walk-in Interview Time: 0930 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
Essential and Final Note:
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about AIESL Recruitment 2018-2019. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Find a Job Online||Metro Cities Providing High Job Opportunities|
|More Government Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|