By Air India Engineering Services Limited, latest job advertisement has promulgated entitled as AIESL Recruitment. Organization wants to appoint hard working and proficient contenders for the posts of Jr. Executives of (MMD). Devoted candidate may apply directly for Air India Limited Vacancies by attending a walk-in-interview on the scheduled date that is 17/11/2017. Go through this web page, to acquire updated information related AIESL Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who fulfill the eligible criteria Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment must bring their all the relevant documents/testimonials while at the time of interview. For other information about AIESL Recruitment 2018 you need to check below given details which is well tailored by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the post:
Junior Executive- 07 Vacancies
- Contenders applying should posses’ BE / MBA / PGDM or equivalent from University / Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC / Govt. of India
- GDMM or equivalent from University / Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC / Govt. of India with minimum 5 years of experience;
- Although, those who are having minimum 2 years of experience are eligible to apply.
Age Limitation for AIESL Vacancies:
- The upper age limit of candidates applying should not be more than 35 years which is as per the rules of the organization.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rule / Govt. directives in this regard.
Remuneration Offered for AIESL Vacancy:
After the successfully completion of selection process, the assorted applicants will get an impressive amount of Rs. 50000/- per month along with some additional perks and incentives.
Application Fee for AIESL Jobs:
- Candidate need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1500/- by Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- SC/ ST/ Ex- Servicemen category have not to pay an application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their presentation level in Group Discussion followed by Interview held on the same day which is organized by the Air India Engineering Services Limited. No, TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Before Going For GD & Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to fill AIESL Application Form for AIESL Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to open the official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited that is “www.airindia.in”.
- Now applicant is required to go to the “careers” tab given on the bottom of the home page.
- Then select the particular advertisement link as per the post.
- After that, read the whole content carefully.
- Now those who want to grasp a chance can appear in Walk-in-Interview.
- Appearing aspirant should download the application form.
- Then furnished the application form with all essential details.
- Also, must bring filled application along with Bio-data, affix passport size photograph, original/ self attested mark sheets, certificates and other testimonials along with them at the time of interview on the mentioned venue.
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Office of General Manager (Engineering),
Northern Region New Avionics Complex Terminal -2,
I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037
(Land Mark: Near New Customs House, New Delhi)
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Interview will be held on 17/11/2017
Candidate get complete details related to AIESL Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates may also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing control+d to acquire other information in this concern.
Air India Engineering Services Limited has revealed newest vacancies notification titled as AIESL Recruitment. Well talented aspirants are invited by the organization in order to fill Aircraft Maintenance Engineer jobs. Contenders who find themselves suitable for the AIESL Recruitment 2017, they are required to go through this single web page.
Interested candidates who want to uplift their career in this organization and also have dream to join Air India, they may send their BIO-DATA and license copy at the email address on or before the closing date that is 15/11/2017. Acquire rest of the detailed information regarding AIESL Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Job seekers who are applying for AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Recruitment 2017 should have completed their diploma course in concerned discipline along with the 5 Years Maintenance Experience and 1 Year as certifying staff. Contenders should have valid Line Maintenance authorization.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Remuneration Details for AIESL Vacancy:
Contenders who will be selected for the Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017 will receive inclusive amount of salary of 18,000AED per month, will be revised to 20,000AED on acquiring additional qualification as per the experience and qualification of the candidates.
Process of Selection for AIESL Jobs:
- Candidates will be selected for the Air India Engineering Services Limited Jobs on the basis of their performance level in personal interview.
- Date and time will be intimated later.
- Candidates are required to come with their original certificates and licenses/approvals including their updated personal Log Books during time of interview.
|Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:|
Procedure to fill AIESL Application Form:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official Website of the Air India Engineering Services Limited that is “www.airindia.com”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “Careers” tab available at the end of the homepage.
- Then hit on the “Press here to see the complete Advertisement” link available in front of the “Staff Notice for the Post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at SHJ, AUH & DXB”.
- Read the advertisement very carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, download application form and take print out of it.
- Now fill an application form in correct manner with complete details.
- After that, upload all the self attested documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At the end, send it at the mentioned email address subjected as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AME”.
Last Date to Apply: 15/11/2017
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Become A Pilot In India||How to Become a Cabin Crew|
|Commercial Pilot Salaries In India||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online|