Air India Engineering Services Ltd has currently propagated an employment advertisement as AIESL Recruitment. Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic Indian Nationals for filling up vacant positions of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) at UAE.
Candidates, who have completed their Post-Graduation and fulfilling below stated norms, can quickly apply against latest AIESL Openings by sending AIESL Application Form. The deadline to apply for AIESL AME Recruitment is 09-10-2018.
Other Details About AIESL Recruitment 2018:
Individuals can download Air India Engineering Services Ltd Application Form by reaching its official web page by going through below stated AIESL Recruitment Notification. Aspirants can apply against AIESL Jobs Opening as on or before the last date. So, quickly apply and snatch this job opening.
To gather other important details and facts in regard to AIESL Recruitment 2018-2019, you have to go through below given page which is well equipped by dedicated and committed team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Posts Name: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Recruitment
- Candidates, who are going to apply against available AME Jobs, must have 5 Year post qualification Maintenance experience and 1 Year as certifying staff. Priority would be given to person holding license without limitations.
- Upper age limit of candidates applying against AIESL Vacancy should be 50 Years as on 1-10-2018.
Check Out More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Pay Scale for AIESL Jobs:
Individuals will be paid AED 18,000/PM for one type of Aircraft and AED 20,000/-PM for two type of Aircraft Certification Licence.
Mode Of Appointment:
- After the successful screening of application forms, applicants who satisfy the above given eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Date of Interview will be intimated later to Shortlisted candidates for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer posts at UAE.
How To apply For AIESL Recruitment?
Individuals who are seeking for Govt Jobs in Delhi must apply against this recruitment, but before applying have a look at its applying steps.
- First of all, go to web page of Airline Allied Services Limited that is airindia.com.
- After that press on “Careers” link which is located underneath the homepage.
- A new page will appear facing you. Now, press on “Click Here to see the Advertisement” link which is given under “Advertisement for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at UAE” in table.
- On hitting this link, AIESL Recruitment Notification will display facing you. Read it carefully.
- Then, download airindia.com Application Form and fill it with mandatory details in correct manner without any kind of mistake.
- Attach required documents, certificates along with a latest passport size photograph.
- Lastly, send it to the address stated below in a sealed cover super scripted from top by “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AME at UAE”
(Get Here: Difference between Resume, CV & Bio-Data )
Last date of receipt of application: 09-10-2018
Aspirants who want to gather more details related to AIESL Recruitment 2018-2019 may go through the Official Advertisement stated above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com Visitors are advised to remain in contact with this web portal to grab latest updates.
Air India Engineering Services Limited is called as AIESL, an aircraft Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organization, approved by DGCA. Now organization has released AIESL Recruitment Walk-In Advertisement entitled as AIESL Recruitment MRO/NAG/HRD/2018/308.
AIESL MRO, Nagpur invites applications from Indian Nationals who possess required eligibility criteria as on 01-09-2018 to fill up 43 Aircraft Technician Openings through Trade Test / Skill Test & Interview from the open market on “Fixed Term Employment basis” (FTE)”.
AIESL Walk-In Dates:
|Post Name||Date Of Walk In For Trade Test / Skill Test & Interview|
|Aircraft Technician (Airframe & Engine)||17-09-2018 & 19-09-2018|
|Aircraft Technician (Avionics)||21-09-2018|
|Aircraft Technician (Exclusively For Backshops)||24-09-2018|
AIESL Recruitment Walk-In For Aircraft Technician Jobs:
Through AIESL Recruitment 2018, organization will hire skilled and talented contenders for available positions. Selected candidates for AIESL Recruitment 2018 will be posted in MRO, Nagpur. Organization will also to form a Wait-List for future requirements of eligible candidates.
Go through this page to get rest of details regarding AIESL Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Name||No. Of AIESL Aircraft Technician Openings|
|Aircraft Technician (AIRFRAME & ENGINE)||32|
|Aircraft Technician (AVIONICS)||10|
|Aircraft Technician (EXCLUSIVELY FOR BACKSHOPS)||11|
|Total AIESL Vacancy||53|
AIESL Eligibility Criteria:
- As per Air India Eligibility Criteria, appliers should have AME Diploma/Certificate in an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- All those candidates who are from DGCA approved AME Training Institutes who are eligible, as per current list for AIESL Careers.
- Candidates must have minimum one year aviation experience in aircraft maintenance to apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
AIESL Age Criteria (as on 01-09-2018):
To apply for AIESL Jobs, applying candidates must meet age- criteria as given below category wise. SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate will get age relaxations as per be Government Directives in this regard.
|General Category||35 Years|
|OBC Category||38 Years|
|SC/ST Category||40 Years|
Application Fee for AIESL Careers:
- Contenders who are going to fill AIESL Application Form need to pay application fee of INR 1,000/- by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Nagpur.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
AIESL Selection Process:
- For AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment, the selection of appliers will be done on the basis of performance in Trade Test / Skill Test/ Interview and Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- All the appliers must not that they have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), if selected and offered appointed.
AIESL Salary Details:
Selected candidates for AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs will get approximately INR 20,000/- per month at the time of joining from the concerned department of organization.
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018?
Those candidates, who find themselves eligible for AIESL Recruitment, may attend Walk-in Interview which is going to be held by organization on specific date.
- To download the AIESL Application Form, individuals need to visit to the official website that is www.airindia.in to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018
- From home page of official website press on “Careers” tab visible at the left side of bottom of page.
- Afterwards, choose suitable link from various AIESL Notification as given below and press on “Hit here to see the advertisement” link.
“Recruitment of Aircraft Technician on FTE basis” link
- Read complete details carefully given in AIESL Notification.
- After reading relevant details, download AIESL Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill AIESL Application Form with entire details.
- In the final step, you need to appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application, original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of same and one passport size photograph at time of interview along with AIESL Application Form.
Walk-in interview will be held at the venue given below:
Human Resources Department,
MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9,
Notified Area of SEZ,
(Near Khapri Railway Station),
MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108
Check Out More: Latest Walkin Jobs
AIESL Walk–In date:
- Walk-in Interview for AIESL Recruitment 2018 will be held on: Given above
- Time: Walk-in from 09:30 am to 12:00 noon (on all days)
Candidates can gather more information regarding AIESL Recruitment 2018 – 2019 for the job of your choice by going through the company’s official website. In case of any problem they may also pen down their query in the comment box provided below.
Air India Engineering Services Limited has circulated a vacancy notice titled as AIESL Recruitment. For the post of Aircraft Technician in Maintenance total 77 seats are vacant for AIESL Job Openings.
Those, who are interested to apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment, can go through Ref: AIESL/NR/HR/ 01 of 2018 to know the required norms. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before reporting for Walk-in Interview.
AIESL Walk-In Interview For 77 Aircraft Technician Openings
All candidates are hereby informed to attend the Walk-In Interview as per schedule. Candidates have to bring documents on the day of Walk-In along with a set of Xerox copies for all the supporting documents.
Aspirants willing to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018-19, can follow the guidelines mentioned on the below section of this web page, which is well tailored by the dedicated team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Post Name: Aircraft Technician in Maintenance / Aircraft- Overhaul
- No Of Vacancy: 77
Education Needed For AIESL Jobs:
Candidates, who are applying for AIESL Recruitment 2018, need to satisfy educational qualification that is mentioned below. Those who satisfy all norms are eligible to apply.
- Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent recognized by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Mechanical Trade from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).Candidates from DGCA approved AME Training Institutes who are eligible, as per current list.
Must Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit For AIESL Job Openings:
Maximum age limit for AIESL Job Vacancy is 35 Years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as provided below.
- OBC Category Candidates: 38 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 40 Years
Application Fee For AIESL Careers:
Aspirants need to pay Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services limited” payable at Delhi. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee)
AIESL Recruitment Procedure:
Trade Test/Skill Test and Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination will be conducted to screen the eligible candidates for AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs. Selected candidates in all the rounds will be finally appointed for applied posts.
Salary Offered For AIESL Job:
Emoluments of selected candidates for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment will be as per approved salary structure for Technician and will be approximately Rs. 20000/- per month at the time of joining.
Check Here: 10 Best Companies To Work For In India
Steps To Attend AIESL Walk-in Interview:
- First of all login to official website that is www.airindia.in to apply for AIESL Recruitment.
- Press “Careers” tab that is given in left bottom section of page.
- Now, select “Walk In Notification for the post of Aircraft Technicians” and hit “Press here to see the Advertisement” link.
- By pressing it, AIESL Notification will appear. Read the details available in AIESL Advertisement and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can prepare below mentioned documents and attend walk-in on scheduled date.
Find Out: Latest Private Jobs
- All original qualification certificates as per eligibility criteria.
- All original experience certificates, if any.
- Proof for Date of Birth.
- Proof for Permanent and Present Address.
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- Service Discharge Book (Only for Ex-Servicemen)
Walk-in Interview Venue:
A-320 Avionics Complex,
Terminal 2, IGI Airport, (Near Customs House),
(Contact No. 011- 25652442)
Get Here: Latest Delhi Jobs
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 04.09.2018 to 10.09.2018
- Walk-in Interview Time: 0930 Hrs. to 1130 Hrs.
Essential and Final Note:
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about AIESL Recruitment 2018-2019. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Find a Job Online||Metro Cities Providing High Job Opportunities|
|More Government Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|