All India Institute of Medical Sciences is going to organize AIIMS Counselling for the second/ third round now. The institute has already conducted first round of counselling from 03.07.2017 to 06.07.2017 for the selection of MBBS seats in AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar,Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh and the second round is going to be held on 11.08.2017. Eligible candidates for the Open Counseling can get the AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule, category wise seat allotment and registration form from here. Aspirants are advised to appear in this round of counseling as this will help you to get admission in the institute. For more information related to AIIMS Counselling 2017 you may grab more details by scrolling down.
Highlights of This Page:
|Seats Available||Step to download registration form|
|Documents needed||Counselling Procedure|
|Counselling Dates||Important facts &Official Link|
Appliers are advised to arrange their documents properly to bring them at the time of counseling as without them they will not be allowed to follow the procedure. There are 707 seats available for the candidates who want to get admission in MBBS course. To register yourself for the entrance examination, you may follow the below mentioned simple guidelines. Those who have qualified the entrance exams can go for AIIMS Counselling 2018 counseling for which the schedule is provided on this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Number of seats:
|New Delhi||50||27||15||8||100 (+7 Foreign)|
|Total seats category-wise||350||189||105||56||700 (+7 Foreign)|
Must Check: Career Option in Medical
Steps to Fill Registration Form:
- Candidates must visit to the official website of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi that is www.aiimsexams.org
- After that you should press the link of “Academic Courses” tab given in the middle of the page.
- Now on the new page you need to hit on “MBBS” link given under “Undergraduate” section.
- After that you may go through “Instructions for 2nd Round of Counselling for MBBS – 2017 at AIIMS, New Delhi” and “Important Announcement for 2nd Round of Counselling for MBBS – 2017 at AIIMS, New Delhi” links.
- You can hit “Proceed” option after having a look on the guidelines.
- Now you may Login with “Candidate ID, Password and Captcha”.
- Hit on “Login” option.
- After that, you can fill all the asked details.
- Now fill the course of your choice for which you are going to fill vacant seats.
- At last you may hit on submit option and take out the registration slip for future reference.
For AIIMS Registration- Hit Here
- Important documents those are necessary to bring –
- Marks sheet of class 10th and 12th classes.
- Certificate of migration issued by qualifying institute.
- Certificate of category.
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Certificate/mark sheet of passing Qualifying Examination
- Certificate of medical condition for Physically Handicapped candidates. Certificate should state the extent of disability.
- Identity proof Allotments of colleges are according to performance in exams.
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Counselling Procedure:
First of all the candidates will be called as per their merit for UR seats thereafter candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category will be called as per their merit as done in the first round of counseling. Candidates who have got admission in AIIMS are eligible to participate in the second round of counselling. For counseling, the candidates need to bring all their original certificates/statement of certificate from the concerned All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Candidates who fail to bring the certificates will not be allotted seats in the counseling. For details regarding list of all eligible candidates and vacant seats you may visit the official website of the organization that is www.aiimsexams.org on 08.08.2017 at 5:00 pm.
AIIMS Counselling – Get Notification
Course fees for MBBS programme:
|S. No.||Academic and Other Fees||Amount in Rs||Hostel and Other Fees||Amount in Rs|
|1||Registration Fee||25.00||Hostel Rent||990.00|
|2||Caution Money||100.00||Gymkhana Fee||220.00|
|3||Tuition Fee||1350.00||Pot Fund||1320.00|
|4||Laboratory Fee||90.00||Electricity Charges||198.00|
|5||Student Union Fee||63.00||Mess Security (Refundable)||500.00|
|6||–||–||Hostel Security (Refundable)||1000.00|
Round 2, 3, and Open Counselling:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences will hold Round 2, Round 3, and Open Counselling as per schedule given below.
|1||AIIMS MBBS 2017 Round 2 Counselling||11.08.2017|
|2||AIIMS MBBS 2017 Round 3 Counselling||04.09.2017|
|3||AIIMS MBBS 2017 Open Round Counselling||27.09.2017|
Get here List of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend this process without the production of print out of registration Slip issued for open selection at the time of online registration.
- No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open Counseling.
- Please note that the candidates without original certificates will not be allowed to attend the open counseling.
- The candidates who are pursuing P.G. course or have opted P.G. seat elsewhere are required to bring proof of acceptance of their Resignation letter/seat surrender in original in the Open Counseling otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the Open Counseling.
- The selected candidates are required to join immediately after they are found medically fit. No extension under any circumstances will be granted.
Also Know here: How To Apply For Education Loan
If you want to grab more information regarding AIIMS Counselling 2017-2018 then you may go through the Official Link. Candidates can connect with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + D. For more queries you may write us in the comment box given below, we will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIIMS Admit Card||AIIMS Result|
|AIIMS Syllabus||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Medical Entrance Exam|