AIIMS MBBS Counselling
The admission has been started in all Indian institutes of medical sciences for MBBS course. For this, AIIMS MBBS Counselling will be held from 03 to 06 July, 2018. However, the AIMMS (1st, 2nd, 3rd Round) counselling will takes place after the final result of AIIMS Entrance exam result.
The qualified aspirants are eligible to take part in the process for getting admission in a well acknowledged recognized college or institute of AIIMS. Moreover, the appropriate schedule of AIIMS MBBS counselling is given below for the best convenience of the candidates.
There will be a common counselling for all AIIMS including AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Kanpur, AIIMS Guntur and AIIMS Nagpur. You may check the page which is designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more details about AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling
Number of seats
|AIIMS New Delhi||50||27||15||8||100 (+7 Foreign)|
|Total seats category-wise||400||215||121||64||800 (+7 Foreign)|
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Steps to Fill AIIMS Registration Form:
- Candidates must visit the official website of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi that is www.aiimsexams.org
- After that you should press the link of “Academic Courses” tab given in the middle of the page.
- Now on the new page you need to hit on “MBBS” link given under “Undergraduate” section.
- After this choose the instruction option given for “AIIMS Counselling schedule”
- You can hit “Proceed” option after having a look on the guidelines.
- Now you may Login with “Candidate ID, Password and Captcha”.
- Thereafter, candidates need to hit on “Login” option.
- After that, you can fill all the asked details.
- Now fill the course of your choice for which you are going to fill vacant seats.
- At last you may hit on submit option and take out the registration slip for future reference.
Significant Documents For All Indian Institute Of Medical Sciences Counselling 2018
- Marks sheet of class 10th and 12th classes.
- Certificate of migration issued by qualifying institute.
- Certificate of category.
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Certificate/mark sheet of passing Qualifying Examination
- Certificate of medical condition for Physically Handicapped candidates. Certificate should state the extent of disability.
- Identity proof Allotments of colleges are according to performance in exams.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Course fees in AIIMS for MBBS programme
|Registration Fee||25.00||Hostel Rent||990.00|
|Tuition Fee||1350.00||Pot Fund||1320.00|
You Can Also Check: Top MBBS Colleges in India
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Counselling Procedure:
First of all the candidates will be called as per their merit for UR seats thereafter candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category will be called as per their merit as done in the first round of counseling.
Candidates who have got admission in AIIMS are eligible to participate in the second round of counselling. For counseling, the candidates need to bring all their original certificates/statement of certificate from the concerned All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Must Check, List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend this process without the production of print out of registration Slip issued for open selection at the time of online registration.
- No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open Counseling.
- Please note that the candidates without original certificates will not be allowed to attend the open counseling.
- The candidates who are pursuing P.G. course or have opted P.G. seat elsewhere are required to bring proof of acceptance of their Resignation letter/seat surrender in original in the Open Counseling otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the Open Counseling.
- The selected candidates are required to join immediately after they are found medically fit. No extension under any circumstances will be granted.
Start Now: AIIMS MBBS Mock Test
So, that’s all about AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018-19, stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for interesting facts and information like this.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS MBBS Result||AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern|
|AIIMS Candidate Login||How To Prepare For AIIMS|
|AIIMS PG Application Form||AIIMS Recruitment|
|AIIMS Syllabus||AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers|