AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has invited the candidates to participated in the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment process. Those aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lab technician.
To apply for the AIIMS Delhi jobs, candidates need to send their AIIMS Delhi application form through post. As per AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification, They have to send their application form before the closing date which is 25-03-2018.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|13/03/2018||AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||AIIMS Delhi DEO/ Lab Technician Jobs Notification||Graduation/ Diploma/ 12th||25/03/2018||See Notification|
AIIMS Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Department of Radiotherapy, through the personal Interview. Only selected aspirants will be called for the Interview. They must carry all the required documents at the time of Interview.
To know the rest details about the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
AIIMS Delhi Vacancies:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
- Candidates applying for AIIMS Delhi DEO Recruitment must have a degree of a recognized university. Candidates having their degree in Biological subjects will get preference.
- Those aspirants who want to apply for AIIMS Delhi Lab technician Recruitment; they must complete the 12th class or Diploma in Medical laboratory techniques and One year experience in a medical laboratory.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Limitation of AIIMS Delhi Job:
To apply for the AIIMS Delhi vacancy, candidate’s age should be 18 years and should not be more than 30 years.
Those contenders who will appoint on the AIIMS Lab Technician Recruitment in Delhi will get satisfied amount of salary that will be fixed by the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications for the Interview. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
How to Apply for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment:
Candidates applying for AIIMS Data entry operator/Lab Technician Recruitment should go through the below mentioned steps on this page.
- First of all, applicants must visit the web portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiims.edu
- Then you will reach the home page and you need to hit on “Notice” tab and Choose “AIIMS Recruitment” from the drop down list.
- After this you will direct to the new page containing all the links related to the jobs.
- Now you have to choose the link of “Applications are invited for various project funded post which is required for Deptt. of Radiotherapy, Dr. BRA- IRCH” and press the link of “Download”
- After this candidates must go through the instruction page opened in PDF form.
- After reading all the information candidates need to prepare the CV and fill it with all the correct information.
- After that applicants must attach all the vital documents /certificates n.
- At last send it in a below stated address before the last date.
Room No. 415,
Laboratory Oncology Unit,
Dr.BRA-IRCH, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar,
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Last Date to Apply: 25-03-2018
Aspirants can get the details about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 -19 from this page, for more updates about the AIIMS DEO Recruitment in Delhi you can go through the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS Recruitment||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|