AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has circulated a walk-in notification as AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016. Organization has decided to conduct interview to appoint 80 capable candidates for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic)(Medical) and Backlog Vacancies. In this concern application has invited from various contenders for the above said positions. Aspirants who looking for job in organization of repute may apply for said post and you can acquire latest updates regarding AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 from this page.
Candidates who are going to apply for the said positions are needed to appear for Walk-in-interview at specified that is 17th of August 2016. You can acquire complete detail against All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Recruitment by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancies:
- Junior Resident (Non-Academic)(Medical) – 80 posts
Appliers for Backlog Vacancies AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy must have passed MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
To Get More Medical Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
- Applicants should not more than 30 years of age as on the Date of Walk-In-Interview.
- Relaxation in age by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and others community candidates will be given as per the rules and regulation of organization.
Appointed candidates will get pay scale of Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs. 5400 + NPA per month which is offered by the organization.
- Aspirants who are belong to UR and OBC community have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- and candidates who are from SC, ST, OPH and Female category are exempted to pay application fee.
- Fee would be paid in the form of a Demand Draft , in favor of AIIMS RISHIKESH payable at Rishikesh.
Selection of candidates for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment would be done on the behalf of performance in walk-in interview which would be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs?
- First of all you have to open the official web site of organization that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Then you need to hit “Recruitment” under “QUICK LINKS” section at the left side of home page.
- After that you are required to select “Walk- in- Interview for the posts of Junior Resident (Medical) on tenure basis” link and read the notification completely.
- After reading the notification you have to download the application form as available in the notification and take print out of it.
- Now fill it in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- Then you have to attach all the self attested documents with application form and appear for the interview.
- Finally when you are go for interview you are needed to produce original documents for document verification.
Latest AIIMS Syllabus: Get Details
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs. v. Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS Mark sheets & Certificates.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Any other relevant documents.
Director’s Board Room of AIIMS
Rishikesh- 249201, Uttarakhand
Important Date & Time:
- Date for interview- 17th August 2016
- Reporting Time For Candidate- 9:00am to 10:00am
You can acquire further detail against AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 through official notification. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest advertisement regarding AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017.
Official Notification: – Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section: