Applicants, who have appeared in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination and looking for AIPGMEE Counselling must have a look below on this page. All India PG Medical Counselling will be conducted by The Medical Counselling Committee, Directorate General of Health Services through online procedure from March 2017. Applicants, who have appeared in AIPGMEE, can check the updated information regarding AIPGMEE Counselling 2017. Participants may also check Details of seat allotment, important dates from this page as we motioned below.
Qualified candidates can get whole information regarding AIPGMEE Counselling such as seat allotment procedure, required documents and other important details etc which are well furnished on this page which is made for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Requirement of Cut off List:
Applicants can check AIPGMEE 2017 cut off according to category from the below mentioned table in this page:
|Category||Cut off Scores|
|UR||977.1927 (at AIR 23045)|
|OBC||977.1730 (at AIR 26360)|
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Registration, and Submission of choices in the counselling process for AIPGMEE
Procedure for MCC AIPGMEE Counselling 2017 is given below:
- Registration – applicants, who have declared qualify in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, they need to register for the online AIPGMEE counseling through this website “www.mcc.nic.in”.
- Submission of choices – The next step involved exercising of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices.
- Seat Allotment – AIPGMEE seat allotment will be based on merit list / rank obtained in AIPGMEE, seat allotment will be published online at www.mcc.nic.in.
Check Here: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
AIPGMEE 2017 Counseling Process:
- First of all, applicants should log on to the official website of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) that is www.mcc.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “PG Medical Counselling” tab and select “counselling schedule” tab which is given at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, read the counselling schedule carefully and write down scheme’s changes for the present year.
- After that, “New User Registration Medical / Dental” link which is given in the section of “Online Services”.
- Now, applicants need to register for online counseling session and have to fill all the choices.
- Fill up choice of courses/ Colleges keeping in view the time available for seat allotment for Round 1, 2 and 3.
- Exercise choice to participate in Round 2/ 3 carefully at the time of joining the allotted seat, keeping in view the time available for joining.
- After declaration of result candidates have to report at the concerned college / institute with all required certificates and documents which is given below:
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- 6 recent passport size photographs.
- Admit Card.
- Rank card downloaded from website
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination
- Proof of Age
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable)
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
AIPGMEE Counselling Dates:
|Counselling Events||Important Dates||Duration|
|AIPGMEE 2017 Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat allotment result. It will be valid for both rounds (Round-1 and 2) of counseling. Please note there will not be any fresh registration and choice filling before Round-2)||March 2017||7 Days|
|Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking||March 2017||2 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1 (By MCC and NIC)||March 2017||2 Days|
|Publication of Result of Round -1||March 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against seat allotted in Round – 1||April 2017||11 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment –Round- 2||April 2017||5 Days|
|Publication of Result of Round- 2||April 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against seat allotted in Round -2||May 2017||12 Days|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||May 2017|
Some Important Questions / Answers:
Q.1: Do I require any documents to get registered on-line?
Answer: applicants, need to fill some essential information which you have mentioned in application form, and submitted to NBE or AIIMS, New Delhi and information available of admit cards of AIPGMEE/AIPGDEE.
Q.2: Do I have to report to any counseling centre for registration or choice filling?
Answer: No. Online registration and choice filling can be done from place of convenience (including from home) using internet
Check Out: List of Non Recognized Universities In India
Q.3: When will online allotment process for this year start?
Answer: Online allotment process will be start as per counseling. To check schedule for PG online this year, need to visit this site www.mcc.nic.in.
Q.4: If sufficient numbers of qualified PH candidates are not available then, what will happen to those un-allotted PG seats, reserved for PH candidates?
Answer: The un-allotted PG seats earmarked for UR-PH, SC-PH, ST-PH and OBC- PH will be reverted /converted to respective categories like SC-PH to SC and so on, during the second round of allotment process after processing choices to PH category candidates in second round.
Also Check: List Of Medical Entrance Exam in India
To obtain other details regarding AIPGMEE Counselling 2017, aspirants may check Official Link. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same. We provide you the direct link on this page for admission schedule
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIPGMEE Application Form||AIPGMEE Result|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|