National Board of Examinations is going to release AIPGMEE Notification for those students who want to take admission in MD, MS and PG diploma programmes.
Individuals can apply against the notification and submit the application form then they can appear in the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. But before filling the form, students have to match the required eligibility criteria.
Things that you should know:
Those students who will be able to crack the medical entrance exam will go through counseling process. Through this round, students will get an entry in one of the best medical colleges of the country.
To grab further information about AIPGMEE Exam Notification 2018 students need to look at below section which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE Notification:
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply against AIPGMEE 2018 Notification.
- Those students who have completed MBBS degree from any college or university recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) can fill the AIPGMEE Application form.
- It is mandatory to complete rotating internship to apply for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Students need to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 2750/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 3750/-
How to Apply for AIPGMEE Notification 2018:
Those individuals who want to apply against All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination Notification are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, students need to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.nbe.edu.in
- Select the suitable option and you will be on a new page.
- Follow the instructions and hit registration link.
- Fill the required details and hit login button.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password, use this ID and password and select login option.
- Fill Online application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of essential documents, your photograph and signature.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
AIPGMEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Total 300 objective type questions will be asked in the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination.
- Four options for each question will be given; students need to select any one correct option.
- Questions will be depend on the course opted by students.
- All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- There will be no negative marking in the AIPGMEE Exam.
AIPGMEE Admit Card:
Students who are going to attend All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination are required to download hall ticket through online mode. The organization will release the admit card in the month of November 2018.
You Can Also Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
National Board of Examinations (NBE) will declare the results in the month of January 2019. Individuals who will successfully crack the national entrance exam will go through counseling process.
After declaring the result, the organization will conduct AIPGMEE Counseling round. Students need to do online registration then they have to fill the preference list of colleges. Suitable seats will be allotted to them as according to their marks in the medical entrance examination.
At the end, individuals need to report at the allotted college along with their original documents.
Check List Of: Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
AIPGMEE Notification 2018- Important Date:
|AIPGMEE Application form starts||September 2018|
|Last date to submit the AIPGMEE 2018 application form||October 2018|
|Admit card release||November 2018|
|AIPGMEE 2018 Exam date||December 2018|
|Result declaration date||January 2019|
|Counselling Commences||February 2019|
Those students who want to know more about AIPGMEE Notification 2018 can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
If you have any doubt regarding AIPGMEE 2018 Notification then you may write it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Pre- Medical Test||Career in Medical Field|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|