AIPMT Online Counselling
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi is going to conduct AIPMT Online Counselling for providing admission to MBBS and BDS Courses. For getting admission to MBBS and BDS Courses, candidates first qualify the Entrance Exam which will be held in the month of May 2017. AIPMT Online Counselling 2017 process contains three rounds that is Online Registration for counseling, Choice Filling and the Seat Allotment.
Candidates may attend the AIPMT Online Counseling on schedule date that is August / September 2017. Those who will qualify the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test they can get admission to MBBS and BDS Courses. You may get the complete details regarding the notification from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIPMT Online Counselling
AIPMT Online Counseling Process:
It contains three rounds which are as follows:
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Reporting at the allotted college
AIPMT Online Registration:
- Aspirants are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.aipmt.nic.in
- First of all candidates are required to register themselves & participate in the counseling.
- Then aspirants need to enter their roll number, name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- A Login Id & password will be sent to aspirant in registered phone number & email Id.
- Aspirant has to login with the given Id & password for further process.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Choice Filling & Locking:
- No aspirant has to choose the courses & colleges according to their choice.
- After the choice of courses & colleges, aspirant has to lock their Choices.
- After a few days of choice filling, aspirant will receive a message of their allotted college & course.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Reporting at the allotted college:
- Aspirant has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat.
- If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Documents required to be produced by candidates at the time of Counseling:
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- NEET 2016 Admit Card
- NEET 2016 Rank Card
- Two Passport Sizes photograph same as pasted on the application form.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Counselling Letter
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
AIPMT Seat Allotment:
|Courses||Number of Available Seats for Counselling|
|MBBS Seats||Around 3200 Seats in 159 Medical Colleges|
|BDS Seats||Around 250 Seats in 28 Dental Colleges|
Must Check: AIPMT Application Form
|Main Counselling Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||August 2017|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking|
|Process of Seat Allotment Round – 1|
|Publication of Result- Round 1|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round – 1||August to September 2017|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking (Round 2)|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2|
|Publication of Result- Round 2|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota|
Also Check: Best Colleges in India
Candidates may get complete details regarding AIPMT Online Counselling 2017 from the Official Website. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIPMT Answer Key||How to Prepare for AIPMT|
|AIPMT Result||AIPMT Syllabus|
|AIPMT Previous Year Question Paper||AIPMT Admit Card|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|