AIPMT Online Counselling
Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) is about to conduct AIPMT Online Counselling. Candidates, who intend to get admission in MBBS and BDS Courses in Medical/Dental Colleges, must submit AIPMT Online Counselling Registration form till August 2018.
The whole schedule related to AIPMT Online Counselling 2018 is placed on this web page. Candidates are free to check The All India Pre-Medical test/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2018 Seat Allotment Result at aipmt.nic.in.
Aspirants can fetch complete details related to AIPMT Online Counselling 2018 Notification from this single web page which is made by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AIPMT Online Counselling
AIPMT Online Counseling Process 2018:
It contains three rounds which are as follows:
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Reporting at the allotted college
AIPMT Online Registration 2018:
- Aspirants are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.aipmt.nic.in
- First of all candidates are required to register themselves & participate in the counseling.
- Then aspirants need to enter their roll number, name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- A Login Id & password will be sent to aspirant in registered phone number & email Id.
- Aspirant has to login with the given Id & password for further process.
To Get All India Counselling Schedule: Hit Here
Way To Submit AIPMT Online Counselling Application Form:
- First of all, log on to the official website of AIPMT that is www.aipmt.nic.in
- Now, you have to download the information brochure and read all the information displayed in it carefully, check for the eligibility criteria and documents required to yo attach with online application form.
- After that, press on appropriate link to apply online.
- After pressing relevant link, fill and submit the online application form part 1 and note down your registration number.
- At part 2 of the application form, upload your scanned passport size JPEG photographs, signature, left hand thumb impression and self declaration (if in case you belong to AP, J&K or Telangana state).
- Next, make payment of AIPMT online application form 2018 through appropriate channel
- At part 3 of the application form, mention the details (in case fee remit by the e-Challan).
- At part 4 of online application form, take out a hard copy of the confirmation page.
- Now, submit the application form by pressing “Submit” tab.
- Do not forget to check the status of your submitted online application form.
You Can Also Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Choice Filling & Locking:
- No aspirant has to choose the courses & colleges according to their choice.
- After the choice of courses & colleges, aspirant has to lock their Choices.
- After a few days of choice filling, aspirant will receive a message of their allotted college & course.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
Reporting at The Allotted College:
- Aspirant has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat.
- If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Documents Required To Produce By Candidates At The Time Of Counseling For Varification:
- Counselling Letter
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Admit Card and Rank Letter of AIPMT 2018
- Marks sheet and certificate of class X and XII
- Medical certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates
- Two pass port size photo graphs.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate stating Date of Birth (if Merit Certificate does not bear it)
- Two Passport Sizes photograph same as pasted on the application form.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
AIPMT Seat Allotment:
|Courses||Number of Available Seats for Counselling|
|MBBS Seats||Around 3200 Seats in 159 Medical Colleges|
|BDS Seats||Around 250 Seats in 28 Dental Colleges|
AIPMT Counseling Important Dates:
|Starts of online registration||1st week of December 2018|
|Last date of online registration (without late fee)||last week of December 2018|
|Last date of online registration (with late fee)||last week of January 2019|
|Form correction date||Two week’s window in Feb 2019|
|Issue date of Admit Card||1st week of April 2019|
|Date of examination||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of results||1st week of June 2019|
|Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||August 2019|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||Third week of August, 2019|
|Publication of Result- Round 1||By third week of August, 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against 1st Round||Last week of August 2019|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||1st week of September, 2019|
|Publication of Result- Round 2||1st week of September, 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against Round 2||1st week of September 2019|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3||Second week of September 2019|
|Publication of Result- Round 3||Second week of September 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against Round 3||Second to third week of September 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||Third week of September, 2019|
Note: Candidates may get complete details regarding AIPMT Online Counselling 2018 from the above provided link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIPMT Answer Key||How to Prepare for AIPMT|
|AIPMT Result||AIPMT Syllabus|
|AIPMT Previous Year Question Paper||AIPMT Admit Card|
|AIPMT Online Registration||Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India|