AIPMT Application Form
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses. For this concern, Central Board of Secondary Education invites AIPMT Application Form. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria need to fill AIPMT Application Form 2017 through online registration. Aspirants can apply for AIPMT Notification by submitting online application form on or before the last date that is December 2016.
All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test is going to be held in the First week of May 2017. Candidates, who want to get entrance in its affiliates, need to read this page carefully and obtain useful details to get a chance to study in top medical/ dental colleges of India for MBBS or BDS courses. More information related to AIPMT Application Form is mentioned below on this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AIPMT Application Form
AIPMT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent exam with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute.
- Aspirants have to appear or complete their 12th with PCB as a main subjects or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core subject for English.
- Contenders have to obtain 50% marks in PCB taken together for General Category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC, 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH.
- Entrants who can appear or qualify three years’ degree course (BSc) from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including as practical subjects they can also apply.
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under seats in the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be as per their rules and regulations
|Gen and OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/- (without late fee)|
|Rs. 2800/- (with late fee)|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 750/- (without late fee)|
|Rs. 2150/- (with late fee)|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants need to pay application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or through e-Challan by depositing in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank, Net Banking and E-wallet of the Common Services Centre.
AIPMT Admission Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list or their rank obtained after AIPMT Entrance Exam.
AIPMT Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Read Out Below Given Tips For AIPMT Exam:
|OBC (non-creamy candidates)||27%|
Process to fill AIPMT Online Registration Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of organization that is www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the information brochure and read carefully the all requirement for online Application Form submission and eligibility criteria.
- On home page of official site go to “Online Services” section and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the AIPMT Application Form part 1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload the scanned JPEG images of photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and self declaration (in case of candidates belong to AP, J&K or Telangana state) at part 2 of the application form.
- Make payment through appropriate channel as prescribed above and mention the details at part 3 of the application (in case fee remit by the e-Challan).
- Take print out of the confirmation page at part 4 of online application form.
- Check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Students must check the status of their submitted online application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form (without late fee)||Last week of December 2016|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (without late fee)||Second week of January 2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form (with late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||First week of February 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of April 2017|
|AIPMT Exam Date||First week of May 2017|
|Availability of Result||First week of June 2017|
Aspirants may get other details regarding AIPMT Application Form 2017 from Official Website. You can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D, to get latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIPMT Answer Key||AIPMT Admit Card|
|AIPMT Result||AIPMT Online Counselling|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|