AIPMT Online Registration
All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test in short known as AIPMT and it is entrance test now which is replaced with National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). AIPMT Online Registration process is going to be started…!!! So those who are seeking for admission into (UG/ PG) courses like MBBS and BDS courses, they may fill AIPMT Application Form through online mode before the last date that is from 4th week of December 2017. Here on this page we have covered eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply, Important Dates, exam pattern etc…for the convenience of candidates.
This Page Include:
|Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Application Fees||Reservation of Seats|
|Procedure to fill AIPMT Online Application Form|
|Exam Pattern||Application Fees|
Applicants who are going to appear for AIPMT Exam they may apply for AIPMT 2018 soon. All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test is going to be held in the First week of May 2017. Candidates, who want to get entrance in its affiliates, need to read this page carefully and obtain useful details to get a chance to study in top medical/ dental colleges of India for MBBS or BDS courses. More information related to AIPMT Online Registration 2018 is mentioned below on this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIPMT Online Registration
- Indian Nationals can apply.
- Applicants of Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Non Resident Indians (NRIs), and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) will also be eligible to apply. Such candidates can apply under 15% All India Quota seats.
AIPMT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent exam with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute.
- Aspirants have to appear or complete their 12th with PCB as a main subjects or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core subject for English.
- Contenders have to obtain 50% marks in PCB taken together for General Category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC, 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH.
- Entrants who can appear or qualify three years’ degree course (BSc) from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including as practical subjects they can also apply.
Read This, You can crack exam in 30 days: How to Prepare for AIPMT
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not more than 25 years of age. The upper age limit for candidates will be 5 years of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- General category candidate must be born on or between 8 May, 1993 and 1 January, 2002.
- SC/ST/OBC category should lie between 8 May, 1988 and 1 January, 2002.
|Gen and OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/- (without late fee)|
|Rs. 2800/- (with late fee)|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 750/- (without late fee)|
|Rs. 2150/- (with late fee)|
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants need to pay application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or through e-Challan by depositing in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank, Net Banking and E-wallet of the Common Services Centre.
AIPMT Admission Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list or their rank obtained after AIPMT Entrance Exam.
AIPMT Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Number of Attempts: Maximum of three attempts will be allowed for candidates. The number of attempts will be counted from 2017.
- Type of Questions: The question will be Objective Type Questions.
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Duration of exam: The exam would be of 3 hours.
- Languages: The question paper will be available in total 10 languages which are Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, oriya and Kannada.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response
Download From Here:
|OBC (non-creamy candidates)||27%|
Process to fill AIPMT Online Registration Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of organization that is www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the information brochure and read carefully the all requirement for online Application Form submission and eligibility criteria.
- On home page of official site go to “Online Services” section and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the AIPMT Application Form part 1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload the scanned JPEG images of photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and self declaration (in case of candidates belong to AP, J&K or Telangana state) at part 2 of the application form.
- Make payment through appropriate channel as prescribed above and mention the details at part 3 of the application (in case fee remit by the e-Challan).
- Take print out of the confirmation page at part 4 of online application form.
- Check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Students must check the status of their submitted online application form.
|Issue of Notification||1st week of December 2017|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||4th week of December 2017|
|Online correction in application form||One week after the last date is over|
|Admit card released||1st week of April 2018|
|AIPMT (NEET) 2018 exam date||1st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
Directly Get Here: AIPMT Admit Card
Aspirants may get other details regarding AIPMT Online Registration 2018 from Official Link. You can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D, to get latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIPMT Online Counselling||AIPMT Result|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Medical Entrance Exam Detailed List|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||How To Get A College Scholarship?|
|Career in Medical Field||Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India|