Air Hostess Salary In India
In present times, the airlines organization is rapid growing and wants manpower. Many people are selecting for a career in airlines as it appears promising to them. So, those who are going to apply for Air Hostess Post they should know about the Air Hostess Salary In India. These days many girls are choosing for becoming an air hostess as it is one of the most profitable jobs. Average pay scale of an air-hostess ranges between Rs. 20,000 to 35,000 per month. Here on this page you may get the complete details about Air Hostess Remuneration, Benefits & Perks, average salary Package etc.
Air Hostess Salary In India
- The pay scale of an air hostess is very excellent in India. An air hostess who works in a worldwide aviation has an enhanced salary package than that of domestic in India.
- The starting salary of an airhostess in an aviation ranges from Rs 25000/- to Rs 40000/-.
- After completion for four to five years air hostess acquires promoted as senior flight attendant and then leader assistant and correspondent posts.
- Air Hostess can also travel to other sections of the airlines too. A senior air hostess of a domestic airline will receive impressive amount of salary between Rs 50000/- to 75,000/-.
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
Other Benefits and Allowances:
- 13 to 17 off days per month
- Maintain monetary traveling (for family as well), including air tickets, car rental, lodging, cruises etc.
- Providing retirement benefits
- Life Insurance Facility
- Health Insurance Facility
- Kit Allowance
- Added benefits of being a part of high profile parties etc.
Salary Structure for Other Designations:
|Job Category||Pay Scale|
|Flight Attendant||Rs 2 lakh – Rs 12 lakh (annually)|
|Senior Air hostess ( Domestic Public / Private Sector)*||Rs 50 K to Rs 75 K (monthly)|
|Ground Attendant (Aviation)||Rs 145,211 (monthly)|
|Cabin Crew||Rs 38 K – Rs 42 K (monthly)|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs 1.5 lakh – Rs 3.5 lakh (annually)|
Check Here: 10 Best Companies To Work For In India
An Air Hostess has possibility to be promoted to Senior Flight Attendant Post and then Head Attendant. Career as an Air Hostess would last for about 8 to 10 years, after that she could move on to ground responsibilities including the employment of a Ground Hostess, Check Hostess, training of airhostess or work in the management level. One can also spread into any one of other section in the aviation industry.
Final selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test followed by interview. Written exam is not compulsory but some airlines make it compulsory for an air-hostess to go through a written exam in order to clear for an interview. The purpose of performing written exam is to evaluate the language ability of an aspirant, his/her capability to solve simple mathematical problems, knowledge of geographical concepts, historical facts and tourism industry.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Aspirants remain stay connected with us and subscribe our free email part at www.recruitmentinboxx.com to obtain all latest notifications regarding Air Hostess Salary In India directly in your mailbox. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all latest details on your Face book wall.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: