Air Hostess Salary In India
Air Hostess is one of the best choices for female candidates to secure their career. But do you know about the Air Hostess Salary in India? It is quite impressive and you will be surprised to know about the benefits and perks which are given to Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew.
On this web page, you will get some important details like Cabin Crew Average Salary Package, Facilities and Benefits, Salary Package of Air Hostess, duties and responsibilities of Air Hostess/ Cabin Crews.
You Should Know This:
The aviation industry is growing very quickly in our country. It is in good demand as it provides handsome pay scale, attractive standard of living, reputed position and many other facilities.
To grab further details about Air Hostess Salary in India, aspirants need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
Air Hostess Salary in India
Air Hostess Salary:
|Airline Company||Monthly Salary|
Do You Know: How to Become a Cabin Crew
Salaries of Different Posts in Airline Company:
|Job Category||Annual Salary|
|Flight Attendant||Rs.480,000 to 675,000|
|Senior Air Hostess||Rs.550,000 to 825,000|
|Ground Attendant||Rs.504,000 to 735,000|
|Cabin Crew||Rs.504,000 to 702,000|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs.360,000 to 432,000|
Duties of Air Hostess:
The main work of Air Hostess is to welcoming the passengers and helps them finding their seats. If any passenger has some confusion or disturbance then it’s the duty of Air Hostess to solve his/ her confusion and make them feel comfortable.
- Making Important Announcements
- Welcoming passengers on board
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures
- Help them finding their seats
- Arrangement of hand baggage
Check Out: Commercial Pilot Salaries In India
Benefits & Perks for Air Hostess and Cabin Crews:
The salary of Air Hostess and Cabin Crews is quite impressive and along with this they get some other facilities and perks as per the norms of organization.
- Subsidized traveling (for family as well), including air tickets, car rental, accommodation, cruises
- Life Insurance
- 13-17 off days per month
- Retirement benefits
- Kit Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Added benefits of being a part of high profile parties
Eligibility Criteria for Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew:
- Candidates those who had completed 12th/ Graduation from any recognized university can apply for Air Hostess jobs in India.
- Individuals must lie in between 17-25 years of age.
- The minimum height required for girls is 155 cm and 164 cm for boys.
- Only unmarried and fair complexioned aspirants are eligible to apply for Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew vacancies in India.
Know Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India
- Good communication skills
- Fitness (proved medically)
- Swimming skills
An Air Hostess has possibility to be promoted to Senior Flight Attendant Post and then Head Attendant. Career as an Air Hostess would last for about 8 to 10 years, after that she could move on to ground responsibilities.
The ground responsibilities includes the employment of a Ground Hostess, Check Hostess, training of airhostess or work in the management level. One can also spread into any one of other section in the aviation industry.
If you find the above information about Air Hostess Salary in India helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew Salary Package.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section