Air India Recruitment
Aspirants who want to develop career in Air India jobs may apply for Air India Recruitment. To hire 217 eligible contenders for the post of Trainee Pilots/AMEs, applications are invited of which format can be downloaded from official website that is airindia.in. Applicants who were looking for Air India vacancy have golden chance to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 on or before 25-09-2017.
Highlights of the Page:
|Air India Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee||Air India Selection Procedure|
|How To Apply For Air India Recruitment?||Postal Address|
|Last Date||Vital Note|
Candidates who meet eligibility criteria of Air India job should send their applications with the demand draft of which details are given below. Contenders who want to know more information regarding Air India Recruitment 2017 may scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the post: Sr. Trainee Pilots
Applying contenders for Air India 2017 recruitment must have done 10+2 from a recognized Board/University with good academic records.
Check Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A-320/B-737/B-777/B-787 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India or
- equivalent acceptable to DGCA India
- Valid A-320/B-737/B-777/B-787 Aircraft Endorsement/Type Rating on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
The upper age limit should be 38 Years for OBC Candidates and 40 Years for SC/ST. Ex-Servicemen belonging to reserved categories will be given age relaxation as per rules
Appointed contenders for above prescribed posts will be paid by an impressive amount as stipend of Rs.25000/- per month during training. On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Pilot on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance.
Aspirants who are all set to apply for Air India Pilot vacancy have to deposit an application fee in the form of demand draft of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) should made in the favor of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi. SC/ST & Ex. SM candidates are exempted from application fee.
Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) on applicable Simulator at our Training Centre at Hyderabad Mumbai. The Cost of Simulator Check (Rs.25,000/-) will be payable by the candidate and a Demand Draft payable to Air India Limited, Hyderabad or Mumbai will be required to be submitted before the Simulator Check. Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be required to appear for a Personal Interview.
Check Out: How to Crack Interview
Way to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is airindia.in
- Scroll down home page and hit on “careers” tab available at the last section.
- This will shift you next page from where you have to select “hut here to see the complete advertisement” link.
- Read complete page which will be opened in the form of PDF.
- Applicants who satisfy with the requirements of AI Recruitment 2017 should come back on previous page.
- Then, select “hit here to download application format” link written under advertisement link.
- Download Air India application form format and fill it properly with all essential details in asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Attach below given photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form certificates.
- Eventually, send it to below given postal address on or before the dead line.
Hit Here – Get Official Notification
List Of Certificates Attach With Application:
- Date of birth
- Academic/Technical Qualification/s
- One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, U
- pdated Flying Logbook
- Caste Certificate
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
Applications should reach at above given postal address on or before the last date that is 25-09-2017.
We hope, you are satisfied with the info stated by us on our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. But still, if you want to get another detail about Air India Recruitment 2017–2018 then you are free to go with Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment||Air India Results|
|Air India Admit Card||Air India Pilot Salary|
|How to Become a Cabin Crew||Latest Private Jobs|
Air India Recruitment
The flag carrier airline of India has recently proclaimed a vacancy notification as Air India Recruitment…! In this concern, Officials is searching for highly motivated candidates for the vacant positions of B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME) (A&C trade), FOO/Asst Supervisor/Engg. If your find yourself eligible for Air India AME Jobs, then must appear in walk-in interview which is going to be held on 20-09-2017 with all original documents. So go through this page and grab latest updates regarding Air India Recruitment 2017.
It is the great chance for those job entrants who want to be the part of a government-owned enterprise as they can now apply against Air India Limited vacancy by ensuring all norms that are modified on this page. Scroll down this page which has contains entire details regarding Air India Recruitment 2018 by the experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Air India Vacancy Details:
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME)
- Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Job searchers seeking for Air India Maintenance Engineers Recruitment should hold B1 Category License and DGCA Type Rated B1 license to cover A320 family A/c, should hold DGCA License to certify
- In category B1 to cover A321/A320/A319 Aircraft fitted with IAE V2500 Engine or CFM 56-5B Engine. Individuals having qualification an A320 NEO aircraft with leap Engine will be given preference.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Candidates apply against Air India AME Recruitment belonging to general category should not be more than 45 years, OBC appliers should not be more than 48 years and applicants belonging to SC/ST category should not be more than 50 years.
Appointed candidates against Air India Jobs will receive attractive amount of salary structure of Rs. 95000/- per Month at the time of joining with other allowances and perquisites such as Insurance based Medical Facility, Provident Fund, and Gratuity etc. as applicable, as per rules.
Mode Of Selection:
- For Air India Vacancies, applicants have to face recruitment round that is Walk-In Interview conducted by recruitment panel of Air India Engineering Services Limited.
- Selected candidates will further participate in Pre-employment Medical Examination also organized by association so candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s).
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Appliers against Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment are required to pay Rs. 1000/- through A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited, payable at Mumbai. Ex-Servicemen/Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities are exempted from any fee.
Steps to Apply for Air India Recruitment:
- first of all candidates need to log on the official website of organization which is www.airindia.in
- Move your cursor towards “Careers” tab which is presented at the bottom of the home page.
- Press “Walk – in interview – Aircraft Maintenance Engineers – Contract basis” link.
- Read Air India Notification carefully till end.
- Download Air India application form with all the correct and asked details.
- Also, colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly on the form.
- At last, appear in Walk-In interview along with all essential documents and certificates.
Norification>>> Air India Recruitment Advertisement
At Air India Engineering Services Limited,
New Engineering Complex,
Near Baman Wada & Airport Colony,
Next To Meteorology Dept New Quarters,
Sahar Vile Parle (East)
Mumbai – 400099
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
Walk-In Interview Date: 20-09-2017 at MUMBAI between 1000 Hours and 1600 Hours
Candidates seeking for more details regarding Air India Recruitment 2017 – 2018 can grab through this Official Link and for more updates stay tuned with this portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Air India Recruitment
Air India Limited has circulated a latest Vacancy Advertisement as Air India Recruitment. Organization intends to hire dynamic candidates for the posts of Flight Operations Operator (FOO). Aspirants who are interested and want to enhance their career they can apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 by attending Walk-In-Interview on 07/09/2017.
Hurry Up..!!! Grab this latest opportunity for the advertised posts by attending the Interview along with required particulars which is scheduled to be held at the venue that is stated below. Rest of the details about the Air India Recruitment 2018 is well framed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look….
Air India Vacancies:
Flight Operations Operator
- Candidates who have completed Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration after 10th and 12th std) from a recognized University, with Maths and Physics as subjects in the Higher Secondary Level (12th Standard/ Pre-degree) are eligible to apply.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen who are graduated, should have a service record of minimum 15 years in the armed forces and honorably discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
Find Latest: Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for aforesaid position will get impressive amount of pay scale of Rs. 20000/- per month with annual increment of Rs.1, 000/- for every completed year. No other allowances/benefits except ESI coverage as per rules.
Restrictions on Age for Air India Jobs:
Those who are searching for jobs must satisfy age criteria of organization (born between 02.09.1982 and 01.09.1999) that are as follows.
- General : Not above 30 years
- SC/ST : Not above 35 years
- OBC : Not above 33 years
Candidate need to pay an application fee of Rs.1,000/- in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at CHENNAI, as non- refundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen).In that applicant have to mention their Full Name, date of birth and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Selection will be done on the basis of Walk- in- Interview that is going to be organized by selection panel of concerned department.
Steps to Apply for Air India Limited Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is www.airindia.in
- Now choose “careers” tab visible on the bottom of the home page.
- On the new page you need to hit on “Walk-in Selection for Flight Operations Operator on Fixed Term Contract basis in AIL-Southern Region” notification link.
- Read the complete details as displayed on your computer screen.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Now, you may appear for walk in interview for suitable post.
- You should bring your bio-data, application form, attested copies of certificates & mark sheets in proof of qualification, age, experience and testimonials at time of interview.
- Candidates should reach at below stated venue on scheduled date in time.
Air India Community Hall,
Air India Staff Housing Colony,
Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027,
(Near to Palavanthangal Railway Station / Shanthi Petrol Bunk / Trident Hotel /, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Meenambakkam).
Get Latest: Chennai Jobs
Walk- in- Interview will be held on: 07/09/2017 at 9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M
Get More Details from Here-> Air India Recruitment
You may check this Official Link to get details about Air India Recruitment 2017-2018. Stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about this job opening.