Air India Recruitment
Latest notification titled as Air India Recruitment has been promulgated. There are vacant positions of Medical Doctors to be occupied by eligible & enthusiastic aspirants. Applicants who possess MBBS Degree from an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India & meet all eligibility terms may apply for airindia.in recruitment. Closing date to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 is 15.12.2017.
Ensure all crucial details about Medical Doctors jobs like eligibility criteria, salary, Selection Procedure, steps to apply and other key information from this page. Hiring panel will offer good amount of pay to selected individuals. To fetch more stuff concerning Air India Recruitment 2018, have a glance on below of page equipped by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Air India Recruitment
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|24/11/17||Air India Recruitment||Air India Medical Doctors/ Manager-7||MBBS||15/12/2017||Pdf Downnload|
Air India Job details:
Medical Doctors positions
Eligibility Criteria for Air India 2018 Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for Air India Medical Doctor Recruitment may possess MBBS Degree from an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates trained in Aviation.
- Those having prior experience as medical practitioner may also apply.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Applicants applying for Air India Vacancies should not be more than 62 years of age as on December 01, 2017. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of government.
- General category applicants need to pay sum of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at Mumbai, so as to reach at listed address with time.
- SC / ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Emoluments details for Air India Jobs:
Hiring committee will offer sum of Rs.65,000/- per month divided as Rs. 59,800/- & : Rs. 5,200/- as remuneration & conveyance.
Selection Procedure for Air India Medical Doctor Jobs:
- After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be intimated by e-mail for Personal Interview, which will be organized at Mumbai.
- Such shortlisted contenders have to undergo Pre-Employment Medical Examination, you need to bear the cost, including cost of any additional tests.
Steps to apply for Air India Recruitment 2018:
- Visit official website of organization that is www.airindia.in
- Choose “careers” tab available at bottom of page.
- Under “Medical officer on contract basis in WR” head, press on “Hit here to see advertisement” link.
- Read the complete details as displayed in Air India Notification.
- Download Air India Application form.
- Put all required details in form.
- Attach relevant documents, Passport size photograph, duly pasted and a Demand Draft.
- Put it in an envelope & forward it to address prescribed here.
Address to send form:
Air India Limited: Western Region,
Recruitment Section, Ground Floor,
Technical (THQ) Bldg., Old Airport,
Kalina, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400029.
Last date to apply: 15.12.2017
This is all about Air India Recruitment 2017–2018. By following above simple steps, you may apply for Air India Vacancy.
Air India Recruitment
Current Opening Advertisement for Air India Recruitment has circulated by Air India Limited. Organization intends to hire dynamic and eligible candidates for the posts of Business Development Manager & Training Co-coordinators. Interested aspirants who want to enhance their career can apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form on or before the last date as specified below.
Hurry Up..!!! Grab this latest opportunity for the advertised posts against the Air India Recruitment 2018 before to the deadline date that is 04-12-2017. Rest of the details about the Air India Limited Job is well framed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look before applying for Indian Air Force vacancies….!!!
Air India Recruitment
Air India Limited Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Business Development Manager||01|
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Business Development Manager||full time Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales and Marketing.|
|Training Co-coordinators||Graduate in any field with a good knowledge of English|
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Offered Remuneration for Air India Vacancy:
Candidates who will be recruited they will get the appropriate amount of salary that is Rs. 70,000/- per month for Business Development Manager and Rs. 30,000/- to 50,000/- per month for the post of Training Co-coordinators.
Restrictions on age:
- Candidates must satisfy the age criteria of organization as per the post applied that is should not be more than 30 years as on 01-11-2017.
- Relaxation in upper age limit may be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules of organization.
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
- Candidate need to pay an application fee of Rs.1,500/- as Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Hyderabad.
- For SC/ST candidates, there is no application fee
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening of application, Interview or Witten Test that is going to be organized by selection panel of concerned department.
|To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:|
Steps to Fill Air India Application Form:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is www.airindia.in
- Now choose “careers” tab visible on the bottom of the home page.
- On the new page you need to hit on “Contractual engagement of business development manager & training coordinators on FTE basis.” link.
- Read the complete details as displayed on your computer screen.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Application for the Post of…..”.
- At last send the Application form the postal address given below.
Air India Ltd.,
Check More: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Closing Date for receipt of applications form: 04-12-2017
You may check this Official Notice Link to get details about Air India Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about this job opening.
If you have any query you may ask this in comment box, our expert will try to solve your query as it is possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment||Air India Results|
|Air India Admit Card||Air India Pilot Salary|
|How to Become a Cabin Crew||Latest Private Jobs|
|How To Become A Pilot In India||Commercial Pilot Salaries In India|