Air India Recruitment
Newest employment notification has been depicted regarding Air India Recruitment. Through this recruitment advertisement, proficient and dynamic contenders are invited by the organization in concern to fill up the available positions of 114 Technician/AME/Officer. Individuals who want to work with this organization and fulfill the entire amendatory eligibility criterion, they may avail the chance of Air India Recruitment 2017 by appearing in walk-in-interview.
Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancies Detail||Qualification Required|
|Age Limitations||Pay Band|
|Selection Process||Steps to Apply|
|Postal Address||Significant Dates|
Interested participants can apply for Air India Jobs by appearing in interview on the schedule date that is well mentioned below along with all their latest documents and certificates for verification. For rest information related to Air India Recruitment 2017–2018 you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Air India Recruitment
AIR India Vacancies and Limitations of Age (as on 01-06-2017):
|Name of the Positions||Region||No. of Posts||Upper age limit|
|Aircraft Technician||-||87||35 years|
|Contractual AME||B1 AME (A&C trade)||23||50 years|
|B2 AME (Avionics trade)||03|
Qualifications and Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification||Salary (per month)|
|Aircraft Technician||AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates from DGCA Approved AME Training Institute||Rs. 20000/-|
|Contractual AME||DGCA Type Rated B1 / B2 license to cover EMBRAER Aircraft and / or ATR Aircraft and/or A320 family A/c, DGCA License to certify or its equivalent||Rs.95,000/- to Rs.1,28,000/-|
|Technical Officer (Support Services)||BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering from UGC/Govt. recognized Institute.
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management Discipline will be given preference.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- For applying against this recruitment, you have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- in the form of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- Whereas SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
Contenders will be selected for the concerned positions on the basis of their performance level in Walk-In Interview followed by Trade Test and Pre-employment Medical Examination that will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization itself.
Check here Success Tips To Crack Interview:
Procedure to fill Air India Application forms:
- For applying, candidates should visit to the official web portal of the Air Lines India that is “www.airindia.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “Careers” tab available at the end of the homepage.
- Then press on the suitable advertisement link that is,
- “Walk-in-interview for Aircraft Technicians for B737-800 aircrafts at AIESL TRV MRO”
- “Vacancies For The Post Of AME(A&C), AME(Av) & Technical Officer In AIESL In Southern Region”
- After that, read the opened advertisement very carefully.
- Now Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Now candidates need to fill the application form correctly including all the essential details in prescribed format.
- Thereafter, attach all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then enclose the application form in sealed cover that should be super scripted from top by “Name of Post Applied For__________”.
- Now candidates who are applying for the post need to attend walk-in-interview along with this envelope containing application and also original documents and certificates.
Official Notice of Air India Recruitment as per the post:
|Name of the Positions||Walk-in-Venue||Walk-in-Dates|
|Aircraft Technician||Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Training Organization,
Near Mascot Hotel,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.
|28, 29 & 30-06-2017 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM.|
|Skilled Tradesmen In Upholstery And Painting Trades|
|B1 AME (A&C trade)||Air India Engineering Services Limited
MRO Complex, RGIA Airport, Near Gate No.3
Shamshabad, Hyderabad 500409
Ph: 040-23477662, 23477509
|B2 AME (Avionics trade)|
|Technical Officer (Support Services)|
Go through the Official Link and get entire details regarding Air India Recruitment 2017-2018. All the keen aspirants are mentors to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com so as to avail latest and recent updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|