Air India Recruitment
Air India Limited has circulated a latest Vacancy Advertisement as Air India Recruitment. Organization intends to hire dynamic candidates for the posts of Flight Operations Operator (FOO). Aspirants who are interested and want to enhance their career they can apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 by attending Walk-In-Interview on 07/09/2017.
Overview of This Page:
|Air India Vacancy Detail||Procedure to apply for Air India Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Interview Address|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Interview Date|
Hurry Up..!!! Grab this latest opportunity for the advertised posts by attending the Interview along with required particulars which is scheduled to be held at the venue that is stated below. Rest of the details about the Air India Recruitment 2018 is well framed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look….
Air India Recruitment
Air India Vacancies:
Flight Operations Operator
- Candidates who have completed Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration after 10th and 12th std) from a recognized University, with Maths and Physics as subjects in the Higher Secondary Level (12th Standard/ Pre-degree) are eligible to apply.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen who are graduated, should have a service record of minimum 15 years in the armed forces and honorably discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
Find Latest: Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for aforesaid position will get impressive amount of pay scale of Rs. 20000/- per month with annual increment of Rs.1, 000/- for every completed year. No other allowances/benefits except ESI coverage as per rules.
Restrictions on Age for Air India Jobs:
Those who are searching for jobs must satisfy age criteria of organization (born between 02.09.1982 and 01.09.1999) that are as follows.
- General : Not above 30 years
- SC/ST : Not above 35 years
- OBC : Not above 33 years
Candidate need to pay an application fee of Rs.1,000/- in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at CHENNAI, as non- refundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen).In that applicant have to mention their Full Name, date of birth and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Selection will be done on the basis of Walk- in- Interview that is going to be organized by selection panel of concerned department.
Steps to Apply for Air India Limited Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is www.airindia.in
- Now choose “careers” tab visible on the bottom of the home page.
- On the new page you need to hit on “Walk-in Selection for Flight Operations Operator on Fixed Term Contract basis in AIL-Southern Region” notification link.
- Read the complete details as displayed on your computer screen.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Now, you may appear for walk in interview for suitable post.
- You should bring your bio-data, application form, attested copies of certificates & mark sheets in proof of qualification, age, experience and testimonials at time of interview.
- Candidates should reach at below stated venue on scheduled date in time.
Air India Community Hall,
Air India Staff Housing Colony,
Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027,
(Near to Palavanthangal Railway Station / Shanthi Petrol Bunk / Trident Hotel /, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Meenambakkam).
Get Latest: Chennai Jobs
Walk- in- Interview will be held on: 07/09/2017 at 9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M
Get More Details from Here-> Air India Recruitment
You may check this Official Link to get details about Air India Recruitment 2017-2018. Stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about this job opening.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment||Air India Results|
|Air India Admit Card||Air India Pilot Salary|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Become a Cabin Crew||Latest Private Jobs|