Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
A latest career advertisement as Airport Authority Of India Recruitment has circulated. Interested applicants who wish to enroll for 147 Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-NE-4 jobs must follow the applying procedure as indicated below. Application forms are welcomed from confident aspirants so aspirants can submit it and apply for Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2017.
Highlights mention in this Page:
|Post Name||Remuneration Details|
|Education Requirement For Junior Assistant Position||Selection Process and centers of examination|
|Limitation In Age for Airport Authority Of India careers||How To Apply for Airport Authority Of India Vacancy|
Career oriented aspirants who wish to apply for government jobs must send their amplification form to the postal address till 31/03/2017. Visitors are suggested to scroll down this page and clutch more information about Airport Authority Of India Notification, as this page is well created by www.recruitmentinboxx.com team members.
Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-NE-4
Total vacancies: 147
To grab Airport Authority Of India Vacancies aspirants must hold 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks. Also Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will also required.
Grab Latest Job Options:
Age Brackets Details:
As on 31/03/2017 age of applying aspirants must be as given below…….
Physical Fitness Criteria:
|Eye Sight Distance Vision||6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.|
|Near Vision||N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.|
|Colour Vision||Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.|
|Height||Not less than 167 cm.|
|Chest||81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms|
|Weight||Not less than 55 Kg.|
What would Be Salary?
Appointed aspirants for junior assistant will get Rs. 12,500/- as a basic salary per month from the recruiting organization.
Mode of Selection For Airport Authority Of India Jobs:
Candidates will be recruited for latest jobs in government sector by clearing all the stages of Airport Authority Of India Selection process……
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Driving Test
- Endurance Test
- Basic Training Course(BTC)
***Candidates will be finally appointed for Junior Assistant jobs after successfully completing Basic Training Course.
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Centres for Written Examination:
What You Have to Pay??
An amount of Rs.100/-( (Rupees One Hundred only) an application fee will bepayble by the job appliers. For this a demand draft should be drawn favour of Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai.SC/ST candidates & Ex(Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How I Can Fill Airport Authority Of India Application Form?
Eligible candidates who want to apply for vacancies in government sector may follow all the steps as uttered below……..
- First and foremost step that a visitors move to the official website that is www.aai.aero
- Then candidates must hit on “careers” available at the bottom of the home page.
- Now a new page will be appeared and you have to press on “Recruitment” tab.
- After this select “RECRUITMENT NOTICE -2017 for filling up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)/ NE(4 at various airports in the above states in Southern Region” link.
- Now a new PDF file will be appeared and you have to read it very carefully.
- Satisfied aspirants must download the application format from the notification.
- Then fill it with all the relevant details and also attach the documents stated below.
- Lastly applicants must send this application form along with all the certificates to the postal address as customized below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Documents to Be attached with Application Form:
- Demand Draft for Rs.100/-
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Educational Qualification, Date of Birth photocopies
- SSLC Certificate
- Driving license [Full copy (validity of license should be visible)],
- Caste Certificate
Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2017: Download Notification
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India, Southern Region,
Chennai – 600 027
Find More: Chennai Jobs
Important Date Taken Into Consideration:
Closing date to send filled application form: 31/03/2017
Keen candidates who are interested to apply for Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2017 are mentors to maintain a constant link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gain all the recent updates by reading the Official Notification.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
AAI Admit Card 2017 – Download Junior Executive Interview Letter aai.aero
CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017 – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in 55 Lab Asst Vacancy
Mars Recruitment 2017 – mars.com Careers Job Openings Process Apply Online
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2017 – cochinshipyard.com Executive/AM/ET
Looking for Latest Openings, Check this Out! Airport Authority Of India has revealed a current openings titled as Airport Authority Of India Recruitment. Organization is inviting application form through online mode from the eligible and talented aspirants to fill up 682 vacant positions of Graduate IT Apprentice, Diploma Civil Engg Apprentice, Graduate Fire Apprentice, Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice and many others. Interested applicants may apply for AAI Job openings by following below furnished simple steps on this page. You can attain latest updates concerning Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2017 by staying connected with this page.
Candidates may fill online application forms to apply for these vacancies in government sector on or before the last date that is 30th November, 2016. To collect more detailed information about Airport Authority Of India Jobs, aspirants have to read this web page carefully which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Airport Authority Of India Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Apprentice Position||No. of Posts|
|01||Graduate IT Apprentice||10|
|02||Graduate Operations Management Apprentice||100|
|03||Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice||44|
|04||Diploma Civil Engg Apprentice||59|
|05||Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice||30|
|06||Diploma Electrical Engg Apprentice||36|
|07||Graduate Finance Apprentice||116|
|08||Graduate Fire Apprentice||23|
|09||Diploma Fire Apprentice||46|
|10||Graduate CP&MS Apprentice||05|
|11||Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice||62|
|12||Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice||70|
|13||ITI CNS Apprentice||34|
|14||ITI Fitter Apprentice||30|
|15||ITI Wireman Apprentice||17|
Qualification & Stipend Details:
|Apprentice Position||Qualification Required||Stipend|
|Graduate IT Apprentice||B. E. / B. Tech (IT/CSE) or Equivalent||Rs.7,500/-|
|Graduate Operations Management Apprentice||Science Graduate with MBA or Engineering Graduate in any Discipline or Equivalent|
|Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice||B.E. / B. tech. In Civil Engineering or Equivalent|
|Diploma Civil Engg Apprentice||Diploma In Civil Engineering or Equivalent||Rs. 6,000/-|
|Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice||B.E. / B. tech. In Electrical Engineering or Equivalent||Rs.7,500|
|Diploma Electrical Engg Apprentice||Diploma In Electrical Engineering or Equivalent||Rs. 6,000/-|
|Graduate Finance Apprentice||B. Com.||Rs. 7,500/-|
|Graduate Fire Apprentice||BE (Fire / Automobile/ Mechanical) or Equivalent|
|Diploma Fire Apprentice||Diploma (Fire/ Automobile/ Mechanical) or Equivalent||Rs. 6,000/-|
|Graduate CP&MS Apprentice||Graduate with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operation Research / Economics)||Rs. 7,500/-|
|Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice||B.E. / B. Tech. (Electronics/ Communication) or Equivalent|
|Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice||Diploma in (Electronics/ Communication) or Equivalent||Rs. 6,000/-|
|ITI CNS Apprentice||ITI in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Wireless||70% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective state or Union territory or Rs. 7000, whichever is greater|
|ITI Fitter Apprentice||ITI Fitter|
|ITI Wireman Apprentice||ITI Wireman|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age of candidates applying for AAI Recruitment should not be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31st December, 2016. Relaxation in age limit will be granted s years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them by the organization.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance evaluated in written examination, medical fitness and interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization for Airport Authority Of India Job.
Read Important Tips for Better Preparation-
How to Apply for www.aai.aero Recruitment:
- To apply for Airport Authority Of India Recruitment, firstly you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.aai.aero.
- Then on the home page “Notice” section is given at the left side under which “Engagement of Apprentice” link is given, you have to hit that link.
- Then on the next page hit the link “Hit here to Download” which is given in the second point of “General instructions”, read that detailed advertisement carefully.
- And then hit “Start” tab which is given at the bottom of the page, to apply online.
- Then application form will appear in front of you, fill required details in it carefully.
- And then upload necessary documents or certificates in it as applicable.
- After completion of all steps re-check the application form once.
- And then press “Submit” button and make final submission of application form.
- At last take a print out of application form for future usage.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form – 30th November, 2016
You may go through official notification link for more details. For latest updates regarding Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2017 visit www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
Want To Grab Locum Doctors Position at International Airport? If yes, then get complete information about AAI Recruitment 2016 from Here Using online mode… Airports Authority of India is going to organizes walk-in interview for AAI Jobs. Job seekers, who wish to grab AAI Latest Recruitment, they must attend interview session on 17th November 2016 and also come along with filled application form at below mentioned venue. We’re also trying to collect more information about AAI Recruitment 2017 so stay tuned with us on our web portal.
Applicants, who’re going to attend walk-in interview session for www.aai.aero Recruitment, must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date. Job finders may read the remaining information about Airports Authority of India recruitment such as required qualification, and applying process etc from the this page which is created by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Airports Authority of India Vacancy:
Locum Doctors at Trivandrum International Airport
- Applicants, who’re willing to make career in aviation sector by getting Doctors or AAI Vacancies, must have MBBS degree with Post Graduate in General Medicine, Aviation Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery or Orthopedics from recognized university or institutions.
- Should have working experience at least 05 years after Graduation including one year as House Surgeon (Jr. Resident) in a teaching institutions with preference for candidates having worked in aviation establishment.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Shortlisted aspirants for Locum Doctors posts will get a good amount of salary packages which is described as below in tabular format must have a glance
|For first 06 hours duty||Rs. 2000/-(inclusive of conveyance)|
|For every additional hour beyond hours||Rs. 250/-|
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Notification: Download Now
Candidates will be getting elected for Airports Authority of India Jobs on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview process which will be conducted by management panel of Airports Authority of India on stipulated date.
Quick Links For Interview:
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment?
Contenders, who are well suited for www.aai.aero vacancy, they must attend walk-in interview session on scheduled date.
- For this concern, you must visit official website of Airports Authority of India which is www.aai.aero.
- On homepage, hit on “ENGAGEMENT OF LOCUM DOCTOR AT TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT – WALK IN INTERVIEW” link which is running at “Notice” section
- Now, must read full advertisement very carefully and format of application form can be downloaded from official notification and must fill it with required information.
- Then, contenders must bring original and self attested Xerox copies of documents including registration certificate, one recent passport size photograph and proof of residential address along with duly signed application form.
- Finally, report on time at venue given below on scheduled date and time and attend walk-in interview for this latest recruitment.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
In the Conference Hall,
2nd Floor, Administrative Building
(Near to Domestic Terminal Building),
Trivandrum – 695 008
Walk-In Interview Will be Held On: 17th November 2017
Candidates may get the whole information about AAI Recruitment 2016, through above stated Official Notification and you’re advised to stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates about AAI Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|