Ajax Interview Questions
AJAX is used to send and receive information in various formats, including JSON, XML, HTML, and text etc. It is used in all web-technology like PHP, ASP, Java and Mobile Technology etc. Apart from it, we are providing PDF of Interview of Question and Answers of web-technology.
Ajax Interview Questions
Question: What is Ajax?
Question: Why Ajax is used?
Ajax is used to get the data from server without refreshing the current page.
Question: What files need to install to use Ajax in Website?
Initially, no files required to use the ajax in your website. But to manage your ajax call in better way, you can use JS library which world used to use.
Question: What JS library is available to use the Ajax?
Following are few JS library which are used for Ajax
- YUI Library
- Backbone JS
Question: How we can send data to server using Ajax?
We can use GET OR POST Method to send data.
Question: Can I send Ajax Request to another domain?
No, you can’t do this.
Question: What is advantage of Ajax?
- It’s faster as it loads only required content.
- More users friendly.
- One page application possible due to Ajax.
- Reduce the loading of page.
Question: What are disadvantage of Ajax?
It does not crawl to search Engine.
Question: Define JSON?
Also Get Here: 10 DBMS Interview Questions Asked In TCS with Answers
Ajax Interview Questions Tutorials point:
- What are all the controls of Ajax?
- What is the name of the DLL that contains Ajax control tool kit?
- What role of #&& in query string?
- How to control the duration of an Ajax request?
- What is AJAX Control Extender Toolkit?
- Where AJAX cannot be used?
- What are the pre-requisites to execute AJAX applications on a server?
Ajax Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced In PHP
Contenders can check Ajax Interview Questions In PHP in bullet form which can help them to crack interview.
- What is the difference between $a and $$a?
- What are the differences between Get and post method.
- What does a special set of tags do in PHP?
- What the difference is between include and require in PHP?
- How do you define a constant?
- Will comparison of string and integer work in PHP?
- Ternary conditional operator in PHP?
- How do I find out the number of parameters passed into function?
- How do you call a constructor for a parent class?
- What’s the special meaning of __sleep and __wakeup?
JQUERY Ajax Interview Questions
You can grab the details concerning Jquery with the help of provided Ajax Jquery Interview Questions.
Question: What is Jquery?
Question: Which of the following is correct?
- jQuery is a JSON Library
Question: jQuery uses CSS selectors and XPath expressions to select elements?
Question: Which sign does jQuery use as a shortcut for jQuery?
Answer: $ sign
Question: Is jQuery a W3C standard?
Number, String, Boolean, Function, Object, Null, Undefined.
Use the parseInt () function, that takes a string as the first parameter, and the base as a second parameter. So to convert hexadecimal 3F to decimal, use parseInt (“3F”, 16);
Question: What do “1”+2+3 evaluate to?
Since 1 is a string, everything is a string, so the result is 123.
Question: How about 3+5+”8″?
Since 3 and 5 are integers, this is number arithmetic, since 8 is a string, it’s concatenation, so 88 is the result.
Asp.Net Ajax Interview Questions And Answers
We are providing Asp.Net Ajax Interview Questions along with the answers at the beneath section for your comfort, so please have a look!!
Question: What is ASP.NET AJAX?
ASP.NET AJAX is an implementation of AJAX functionality presented by Microsoft. ASP.NET AJAX is a set of extensions to ASP.NET and comes with reusable AJAX controls. Using ASP.NET AJAX, we can develop applications that can update partial page instead of a complete page refresh.
Question: Difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous Postback?
- Synchronous postback: complete web page is sent to server and in return rendering the output (i.e. complete page)
- Asynchronous postback: partial page goes to the server and renders only partial (required) part of the page.
Question: What are the basic controls in ASP.NET AJAX?
Following controls can be considered as core AJAX controls in ASP.NET.
Question: What is a ScriptManager in ASP.NET AJAX?
ScriptManager control is added for the proper use of AJAX functionality on a web page. ScriptManager control registers AJAX library scripts to that particular web page.
Also Read Out Here: IBM HR Interview Questions with Answers
Ajax Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced In Java:
- What are the real web applications of AJAX currently running in the market?
- What are the security issues with AJAX?
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous requests?
- What does XMLHttpRequest?
- What are the types of post back in AJAX?
- What are the common AJAX frameworks?
Ajax Interview Questions And Answers PDF
|Ajax Interview Questions of asp.net||Download PDF|
|Interview Questions On Ajax PHP For Experienced||Download PDF|
|Java Ajax Interview Questions For Experienced||Download PDF|
Note: Ajax Interview Questions are provided along with their answers for various programmes at the above section by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Apart from it, you can stay tuned with our portal also for more updates by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service also.
Have a look on below links
|How To Give Self Introduction In Interview||11 Common Interview Mistakes|
|Qualities An Interviewer Seeks In Candidate||How to Dress For an Interview|
|How to Crack Interview|