Alagappa University Recruitment
An advertisement about Alagappa University Recruitment has been circulated in order to appoint capable candidates for Project Fellow Posts & to fill various disciplines in the Faculty of Arts, Science & Management. Eligible candidates who want to foster their career in Alagappa University they can now grab vacant Faculty Jobs. Interested candidates can apply directly for their suitable post under Alagappa University Recruitment 2017 by satisfying all required norms.
Key Points Of This Page:
|Posts Name||Qualification And Pay Scale|
|Upper Age Limit||Hiring Procedure|
Steps Of Applying Process
The university is going to conduct the walk-in interview on 20.06.2017 for the Project Fellow post and candidates applying for faculty vacancies they need to download and send the application form to the postal address mentioned below before the last date. Individuals who wish to get advantage of this job opportunity they must acquire complete information of Alagappa University Jobs which are well structure on the beneath segment of this page presented by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Alagappa University Recruitment
Alagappa University Vacancies Details:
- Project Fellow Posts
- Postdoctoral Fellowships (PDF)/Doctoral Fellowships in Faculty of Arts, Science & Management
Alagappa University Project Fellow Recruitment:
Appliers for this vacant post must possess 55% marks in M.Sc., (Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies, Applied Geology or any other related branch of Biological Sciences-Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry).
For Alagappa University Postdoctoral Fellowships / Doctoral Fellowships Recruitment:
Job seekers must have Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline or in the Interdisciplinary area awarded by a recognized University.
Get Here More: Post Graduate Jobs
- Appliers should be not more than 25 years for Postdoctoral Fellowships / Doctoral Fellowships post.
- Upper age limitation of Project Fellow Posts and Relaxation of upper limit of age for reserved category applicants will be applied as per university Rules.
- Selected contenders for Project Fellow will get pay scale of Rs.14,000 p.m. (fixed) initially for a period of 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- in third year which is offered by reputed organization.
- Appointed PDFs will get impressive amount of Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated) as pay band and a contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/- per annum for consumables and domestic travel for attending conferences/seminars.
Appointment of the applying candidates for Alagappa University Vacancy will be completed on the basis of entrance test/ personal interview depending upon particular position which will be taken by the selection panel of university.
Procedure to Apply for Alagappa University Recruitment:
- First of candidate need to visit the authorized website of the organization that is alagappauniversity.ac.in
For Project Fellow Posts:
- Move your cursor towards ‘News & Events’ tab which is provided at the right side of the homepage.
- On new page, you need to select ‘Walk-in-interview on 20.06.2017 for the position of Project Fellow under SERB sponsored major research project…’ link.
- This will take you on notification page where candidates need to read it completely.
- Eligible and interested aspirants have to appear in the interview with all the documents.
- Candidates should carry recent Curriculum Vitae affixed with recent passport size photograph along with relevant original certificates.
- Contenders should appear on time on the venue mentioned below.
For Postdoctoral Fellowships / Doctoral Fellowships Posts
- Move your cursor towards ‘Career Opportunities’ tab which is provided at the bottom right side of home page.
- On new page select app link according to the faculty you want to apply.
- Read the given details with care and satisfy all eligibility norms required for this vacant posts.
- After that, applicants need to download application form in the prescribed manner and fill all asked details.
- Attach all relevant and mandatory documents/certificates.
- Filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Center for International Relations
Alagappa University, karaikudi 630003
Department of Oceanography and Coastal
Area Studies, School of Marine Sciences,
Alagappa University, Thondi Campus 623 409,
Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu
Walk-in-interview Date & Time:
20.06.2017 at 11 AM
Find Out More: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Last Date for Submission of Applications: June / July 2017
|Vacant Name||Download PDF|
|Project Fellow||Get Here|
|Postdoctoral Fellowships / Doctoral Fellowships|
|Faculty of Arts||Get Here|
|Faculty of Science||Get Here|
|Faculty of Management||Get Here|
For more details regarding Alagappa University Recruitment 2017, go through this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Walkin Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|