Aliah University Admission
Do you want to get UG and PG Degree from reputed institution? Apply for Aliah University Admission through online mode by submitting an application form. Interested students may forward Aliah University Application Form on or before the last date that is April / May 2017. Selection of suitable candidates will be based as per their performance in Aliah University Admission Test 2017.
You may get other relevant details about Aliah University Admission Form through this page that is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You need to have a look below on this page to obtain useful information. Candidates, who want to get entrance in UG/ PG Course in this university, need to read this page carefully and obtain useful details about Aliah University Admission Notice.
Aliah University Admission
- For Graduation Course- To take admission in Graduation courses, Minimum qualification of students should be 12th from recognized board.
- For Post Graduation Course- Candidates should hold the degree of Graduation in relevant field form a reputed university or institution.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- A list of Successful candidates appearing different programmes of AUAT–2017 will be displayed separately on the basis of scores in the written test.
- Selection to different programmes will be made through online counselling according to the rank in the merit list.
The paper of AUAT-2017 examination is of two hour duration (100 marks in total) for all programmes:
|Part –A (25 Marks) on English, Islamic Studies, and General Knowledge|
|Part-B (75 Marks) for all A 01 programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
|Part-B (75 Marks) for Integrated BBA-MBA (B 02) programme will be on basic Mathematics, verbal and nonverbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in concerned area.|
|Part-B (75 Marks) for all 2-years Masters programmes (including M. Tech programmes) (C 01 – C 16) except MJMC, 5-year integrated M.A/M.Sc in English (B 01) / Geography (B 03) / Biological Sciences (A 02), will be on the concerned subject.|
|Part-B (75 Marks) for MJMC (C 07) will be on English (concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema.|
|Part-B (75 Marks) for 3-years (Hons) in Arabic (D 01) / Urdu (D 04), and 3-years BA in Theology (Kamil) (D 02) programmes will be on the concerned subject.|
|Part-B (75 Marks) for 3-year MCA (D 03) programme will be comprised of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis and Basic Mathematics.|
|Part-B (75 Marks) for LATERAL ENTRY to B. Tech programme (E 01) will be comprised of Engg. Mathematics (20 marks), Basic Computer Science (15 marks), Strength of Material (10 marks), Engg. Mechanics (10 marks) Environmental Engg. (10 Marks), & Basic Electrical Technology (10 marks)|
|Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of written examination only|
Must Read: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
How to fill Aliah University Application Form?
- Applicants may apply for Aliah University Admission Test by filling online application form.
- Log on to official website of Aliah University i.e. www.aliah.ac.in
- On home page follow ‘Admission’ section and press on link, which matches to your query.
- Read all details carefully and go to link ‘Apply now’.
- Then Select the programme you want to apply and gender after that proceeds further.
- Fill online application form appropriately with all essential details and must upload scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Make payment of fee online and submit form.
- After submission of form candidates will get a unique Application ID.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Online Submission of Application Form (for UG Programs & MA in Islamic Theology)||Feb to March 2017|
|Online Submission of Application Form (for other PG Programs)||March to May 2017|
|Last Date of Receiving confirmation sheet by post/by hand (for UG Programs & MA in Islamic Theology)||April 2017|
|Last Date of Receiving confirmation sheet by post/by hand (for other PG Programs)||May 2017|
|Online Availability of Admit Cards (for UG Programs & MA in Islamic Theology)||May 2017|
|Online Availability of Admit Cards (for other PG Programs)||May 2017|
|Date of Exam for AUAT 2017||June 2017|
|JEE (Main)/WBJEE successful candidates can apply (only for B.Tech course)||June 2017|
|Publication of Result of AUAT 2017||June 2017|
|Publication of Merit List for WBJEE successful applicants||July 2017|
|Registration for e-Counseling||June 2017|
|First Round of Admission||June to July 2017|
|Second Round of Admission||July 2017|
|Third Round of Admission||July 2017|
|Counselling for WBJEE successful Applicants||July 2017|
|Classes Starts From||July 2017|
|Counseling (for vacant seats, if any)||August 2017|
Note: For getting other information related to Aliah University Admission 2017 open this Official Link. Stay in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get recent updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Aliah University Result||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|