All India PG Medical Counselling
AIPGMEE 2017 qualified candidates can appear for Seat Allotment Process. Appear for All India PG Medical Counselling, to get admission in to Medical courses at post graduate level. For All India PG Medical Counselling 2017, candidates are required to fill online registration form by following below given registration process. Check out below given AIPGMEE Counselling Schedule and appear on scheduled date according to the course applied for.
As per MCC, Counselling starts with main counselling registration, choice filling and All India PG Medical Counselling Seat Allotment Procedure. The allotment of seats to various MD/MS/Diploma Courses shall be undertaken through counseling conducted by counseling agencies/authorities. Schedule for Online All India Quota 50% PG Counseling (Medical/ Dental) is mention below on this page by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so please have a look below.
All India PG Medical Counselling
AIPGMEE Counselling Procedure:
To appear in the AIPGMEE Counseling, candidates need to go through the steps that are stated below.
- Registration: Candidates, who have qualified the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, have to register for online AIPGMEE counseling at www.mcc.nic.in.
- Selection of choices: The next step involved exercising of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices.
- Seat Allotment: As per merit / rank obtained in AIPGMEE, and seat preference, the AIPGMEE seat allotment will be done and published online at www.mcc.nic.in.
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
The following documents in original will be required at the time of admission to the allotted college:
- Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Mark Sheets of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
- BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the Internship by 31st March.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by DCI OR State Dental Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
- Proof of identity.
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable :
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards.
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
AIPGMEE Counselling Schedule:
The counseling schedule of AIPGMEE has been announced by counseling authority Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). Candidates can check schedule and timeline from the table given below.
|AIPGMEE Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat allotment result||March, 2017||7 Days|
|Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking||March 2017||2 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment Round 1 (By MCC and NIC)||March 2017||2 Days|
|Publication of Result of Counseling Round 1||March, 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against seat allotted in Counseling Round 1||March, to April 2017||11 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment Round 2|
|Publication of Result of Round 2||April, 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against seat allotted in Round 2||April to May 2017||12 Days|
|Transfer of AIPGMEE vacant seats to State Quota||May, 2017|
Check Here: Best Colleges in India
Note: For more about All India PG Medical Counselling 2017 details you may visit Official Link. If you want to get more details related to same then stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus or book mark on this page by CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AIPGMEE Application Form||AIPGMEE Result|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Pre- Medical Test|
|Career in Medical Field||Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India|
|List of Non Recognized Universities In India||UGC Approved Universities|