Allahabad Bank Results
Out Now!!! Allahabad Bank has declared Allahabad Bank Results of Probationary Officers Position. Based on successful completion of pre-employment formalities, selection panel of Allahabad Bank is pleased to declare the Allahabad Bank Merit List identified for issuance of Appointment Letter for post of Probationary Officer in JMG Scale-I under IBPS PO/MT-VI Recruitment Project. So, applicants who had appeared in Pre-Employment Formalities can check the Allahabad Bank Results 2017 through this page. Applicants can hit the below provided direct official link to download the Allahabad Bank Cut Off List.
This Page Includes:
Status of Allahabad Bank Result
|Allahabad Bank Results Download Steps|
|Further Process Details||Important Information for the Post of Probationary Officer|
|Email Address and Postal Address for Documents Submission||
Those applicants who have successfully completed all the Pre-Employment Formalities and cleared the round, they will undergo 02 months on-boarding training programme to be conducted in separate phases. On-Boarding Training Programme will be started from 03-10-2017. Applicants can check the Allahabad Bank Exam Results from official site by taking some below mentioned steps. For further info concerning Allahabad Bank Results 2018, you need to go through below given page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Allahabad Bank Results
Simple Steps to Download Allahabad Bank PO Result:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site that is www.allahabadbank.in to get IBPS PO Result.
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- Then on next page select and hit “IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI Recruitment 2017-18 Joining Details regarding joining on 03.10.2017” link.
- After that, a new page of IBPS PO Exam Result will be opened at your screen in PDF form which contains lots of roll number.
- Search your roll number from Results of Allahabad Bank in PDF file.
- At last, you are advised to download www.allahabadbank.in Result on your desktop or take print of Allahabad Bank Probationary Officers Result for future use.
Hit Here to Check: Allahabad Bank Results 2017
Applicants who have successfully cleared the Pre-Employment Formalities round they can join on-boarding training program which will be held started from 03-10-2017 onwards at various Training Colleges/Centers of bank. Those applicants whose names are in the merit list they may submit the requisite documents on or before the last date that is 07-09-2017. The documents may be submitted by email. While submitting self attested photo copies of the requisite testimonials, please do mention your Name, Roll No, Post, e-mail address & Mobile No.
Find Out: Latest Bank Jobs
Important Information for the Post of Probationary Officer:
- Applicants are requested to submit duly signed copy of appointment letter at your respective training colleges/centers of bank at the time of joining in the bank’s service.
- Contenders are required to submit the final relieving letter/discharge certificate from your previous employer failing which you won’t be allowed to join.
- You are also requested to bring the following documents with you at the time of joining
- Original PAN card
- 4-5 recent passport size photograph
- Cheque Book of Allahabad Bank Savings Account
Email Address for Documents Submission:
Postal Address for Documents Submission:
The Chief Manager,
Recruitment Cell, Allahabad Bank,
Head Office, 4th Floor, 14, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata-700001, (West Bengal)
- Last Date for Submission of Documents: 07-09-2017
- On-Boarding Training Program Will be Started: From 03-10-2017
Check this Official Link to get complete details regarding Allahabad Bank Results 2017–2018. Contenders can subscribe on our free email service to obtain latest information directly in your inbox. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for getting latest information or book mark on web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Career in Banking Sector In India||More Government Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Private Bank Jobs|