Allahabad Bank Results
Are you waiting for Allahabad Bank Results 2016? If yes then your wait is over now. All students who have appeared in online examination of Specialist Officer (Chartered Accountant, Security Officers, Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers etc) for Allahabad Bank which was held on 17th July 2016 are informed that cut off marks list has been released. Candidates may check now their result status through their valid Roll. No and Name. Keen contenders who want to obtain latest news about Allahabad Bank Results 2017 may stay connected with our web portal.
Contenders who are willing to get their Allahabad Bank SO Result may download their score card by following the steps which are as framed below section. Candidates who qualified in written exam will have to appear in interview be held in due course of time. Willing students may collect more details about Allahabad Bank Results from this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to check Allahabad Bank Results?
Contestants may check their Specialist Officer Exam status by following the simple steps which are as furnished below:
- First of all, students need to log on the Bank’s official website that is www.allahabadbank.in
- Now you need to select the “Recruitment” tab available at the top of home page.
- On next page candidates are required to hit at “Result of Online Examination of Specialist Officer held on 17.07.2016 under Direct Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2016-17” link.
- After hitting this link PDF will be opened consisting the roll number of qualified candidates.
- You may download the PDF and check your Roll No. and Name manually.
- Take the print out of list for future reference.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online Using Internet
Allahabad Bank Results
Allahabad Bank is the oldest joint stock bank in India. It is nationalized bank. This bank was established on 24th April 1865 and has its headquarters at Kolkata, India. There are more than 2500 branches of this bank in all over India. The bank has a branch in Hong Kong also and its representative office in Shenzen.
Get Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Further Process for Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are required to check their exam status by following the steps are mentioned above.
- Then download the PDF of cut off marks list and check their Name and Roll No. in it.
- If you got their name in it means you are qualified in written exam.
- Now aspirants have to appear in interview for further selection process.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates and testimonials in support of Date of Birth, educational qualification, caste, address etc at the time of interview.
- Date of interview will be announced soon by the recruitment panel of bank.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Interview:
Every year this bank release notification and recruit new employees for vacant posts. This year Specialist Officer online examination was held on 17th July 2016 for filling up the various vacant posts of Chartered Accountant, Security Officers, Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers etc. Its result is declared now students may check it and go for further selection process.
Also Check: Allahabad Bank Recruitment
Candidates may check their performance by Official Notification as stated below. We will update this page soon with latest information about Allahabad Bank Results 2017 as it will be declared so you may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it by pressing ctrl + D.
<<Allahabad Bank Results 2016 Notification: Download PDF>>
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Result|