Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Allahabad High Court has recently released Allahabad High Court Admit Card for those students who are going to appear in the upcoming written exam. Allahabad High Court is all set to conduct the recruitment exam on 12.11.2017 to fill Group ‘D’ Cadre (Post Code-04) and Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre, Post Code-02). Candidates who have applied earlier for Advt. No. 02/Sub Court /Group ‘D’/2017, dated 31.07.2017 OR Advt. No. 02/Sub Court/ Category ‘C’/Clerical Cadre/2017, dated 31.07.2017, they can download the Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 by going through the direct link which is presented below on this page.
Candidates who are going to appear in Allahabad High Court Group C & D Stage-I Exam, they can also get their Allahabad High Court Hall Ticket from the official website via online mode by following some of the steps which are presented on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. It is mandatory for every candidate to bring their Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2018 along with them at the time of exam otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the exam at any cost.
Procedure To download Allahabad High Court Admit Card:
To download Allahabad High Court Call Letter, aspirants are required to follow some of the important steps which are specified below:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.allahabadhighcourt.in”.
- Now press on the “Notice for e-admit cards for Written Exam (Stage-I) for various post of Group-D and Group-C to be held on 12-11-2017[02-11-2017]” link present in the “Other Headlines” section at the right side of the homepage.
- Then hit on the given link in the notice and open it.
- After that, press on the “Download Admit Card” tab present at the right side of the new website.
- Now fill the “Registration No and Date of Birth *(DD-MM-YYYY)” in the dialog box as shown in the image below:
- After that, press on the “Login” button.
- Then a new page including your admit card will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Check all the details.
- At the end, download it and also take a print of it for exam usage.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Allahabad High Court Call Letter Contains:
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Photograph of the candidates
- Name of the test venue
- Address of the test venue
- Date of examination
- Timing of the examination
- Instruction list
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Documents Required At The Time Of Examination (Any One):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents
Read Now: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Stage-I Exam Pattern
- The objective type question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except the English language.
- All questions shall carry an equal amount of marks.
- No any penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers.
Check Also: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
- Date of Availability of Admit Card: 04.11.2017
- Exam Date: 12.11.2017
Check Official Link to get all the information regarding Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017-2018. You can also get information easily in your mail box by subscribing us through our free email service. Stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the latest updates regarding the recruitment, result, admit card etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section