Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Don’t wait more!!! Get your Allahabad High Court Admit Card Now!!! High Court of Allahabad has released Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card. Candidates who are preparing for Stage-I examination of Review Officer which is going to be held on 8th January 2017 they can get their hall ticket through this page. Candidates can also download their Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 by online procedure for which easy steps are available on this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Live Status Of Call Letter|
|Direct Link To Download Admit Card|
|Easy Steps For Downloading Hall Ticket Online|
|Vital Points Of Examination|
|Exam Pattern And Syllabus Of Stage I & II Examination|
|Centre Of Examination|
|Methods To Get Hall Ticket|
Candidates who have successfully applied for Review Officer Recruitment and now ready to go its examination they must obtain their Allahabad High Court Hall Ticket before the date of examination. Candidates must have to appear for the examination along their E-Admit Card because without it they will not allow to sit in the examination hall. To get more details about Allahabad High Court Review Officer Admit Card, please have a glance below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Steps to Download Allahabad High Court Exam Admit Card:
- First of Candidates are required to go to the official website of court i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Then press on “Recruitment” tab which is available at the bottom section of home page.
- Hit on “HTML” link given with “Notice for E-Admit Cards for the Stage-I examination of Review Officer Recruitment Examination-2016”.
- Thereafter read the instructions and hit on https://www.digialm.com//per/g01/pub/970/ASM/WebPortal/1/index.html?970@@1@@1#! Link.
- Now press on “Download Admit Card” tab given in “For Officer Examination” section.
- A new login page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Candidates need to enter their User Id/Application Sequence Number and date of birth in the respective space.
- After that, press on “Login” button and your hall ticket will be displayed on your screen within few seconds.
- At last take a print out of it to carry in the examination hall.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card: Press Here To Download
Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Important Facts About Examination:
High Court of Allahabad invited applications for filling up 343 posts of Review Officer and various applicants have applied for it. Now, those applied candidates are required to appear in the selection process i.e. recruitment examination. The examination will be held in two parts i.e. Stage I Examination and Stage II Examination. The Stage I examination is scheduled to be held on 8th January 2017 and its call letters are available for participants. Participating candidates must get their hall ticket now to be present in the Stage I Examination.
START Now: Free Online Test Series
Allahabad High Court RO Exam Pattern
|Stages||Topics||Exam Type||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Stage I||Written Examination 200 questions||objective type test on OMR Sheet (offline)||150 Minutes (Two and half hour)||200|
|Stage II||Computer Knowledge Test||On Computer||15 minutes||50|
Check Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
The examination will be held in the following cities and candidates must have to go the city which is mentioned in the hall ticket.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Easy Modes to get Allahabad High Court Call Letter:
Candidates can obtain their call letter very easily by visiting on the direct link given in the above segment of this page. Candidates can also op the second option which is to follow some easy instruction given above to download hall ticket online. Candidates must obtain their call letters on time to avoid the last minute trouble.
Date Of Examination: 8th January 2017
Candidates must check all the details about Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 through this page time to time or you can also bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check all the recent updates instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section