Allahabad University Counselling
Check Allahabad University Counselling Dates! On the basis of result of UGAT (Undergraduate Admission Test) & PGAT (Postgraduate Admission Test), AU Counselling process will be organized.
Schedule for Allahabad University Counselling 2018 will be available at allduniv.ac.in AU Counseling will be conducted for admission to B.Com, M.Sc Rural Technology and Development, B.A. courses.
When will AU Counseling Begins?
Counseling for B.Com and M.Sc Rural Technology and Development, B.A., MCA & PGDCA courses will commence from June & July 2018 respectively. All qualified aspirants are required to bring essential documents for document verification.
It conducts entrance exams for admission in university and in its associated colleges. After result, counselling session will commence. Grab details about it from this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Allahabad University Counselling
Candidates are informed that they need to deposit fees Deposit fee in CASH or through Demand Draft in favour of the Administrative Officer, G.B. Pant Social Science Institute payable at Allahabad as per details given below at the time of Counselling:
dues in cash
|General and OBC candidates of University of Allahabad||27500/-||1510/-||29010/-|
|General and OBC candidates of other universities||1610/-|
|SC/ST candidates of University of Allahabad||80/||27580/-|
|SC/ST candidates of other universities||180/|
Procedure for Allahabad University Counselling 2018:
In order to attend Allahabad University 2018 Counselling, follow these steps.
- Allahabad University will announce merit list for various UG and PG programmes. Based on merit list, contenders will undergo AU Counseling.
- Report at counselling venue on Counselling date on timings as prescribed.
- During counselling session, fill colleges as per your choice.
- On the basis of colleges chosen, seat allotment process will be carried out.
- If you do not appear in AU 2018 Counseling on prescribed date and time, then your seat allotment process will be cancelled & automatically transferred to the next contender based on per merit list.
- After AU Counseling Seat Allotment, report at allotted college for submission of fee for admission.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- Admit Card (for B.Com.)
- High School Marksheet
- High School Certificate
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Intermediate Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C.)/Migration Certificate
- 2 Passport Size Photograph (within 3 months)
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- Latest Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Allahabad University Counselling Dates 2018:
|B.Com||Last week of June 2018|
|M.Sc Rural Technology and Development||4th week of July 2018|
|BPA ()Vocal/Sitar/Tabla)||3rd week of July 2018|
|Department of Commerce an Business Management|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||4th week of July 2018|
|M.Sc Food Technology & M.Sc Nutritional Sciences||3rd week of July 2018|
|MCA||4th week of July 2018|
|PGDCA||3rd week of July 2018|
|BCA||4th week of July 2018|
Contenders may visit its Official Link to access more information about Allahabad University Counselling 2018. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about exam form etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Allahabad University Admission||Allahabad University Result|
|Allahabad University Time Table||Allahabad University Admit Card|
|Allahabad University Syllabus||Allahabad University Back Result|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|