Alliance University Admission 2018
Apply for Alliance University Admission 2018! Alliance University has invited application form for admission to MBA, BBA, B.Com, BA.LLB & other courses. Ensure important dates, eligibility, applying process prior applying.
Alliance University offers various UG & PG courses in the field of Management, Finance, Law and Arts. Keen applicants may apply for it by filling Alliance University Admission 2018-19 Form.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|16/02/2018||Alliance University Admission||Alliance University MBA, BBA, B.Com, BA.LLB Imp Dates||More Details|
Alliance University Admission Dates:
Applicants may apply for admission in BBA/ B.tech courses latest by 31.03.2018 while application form for admission in MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses are accepted till 21.02.2018/06.03.2018.
Admission to BBA/ B.com (Honors) courses is based on Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test & Personal Interview. To gain more details about Alliance University 2018 Admission, have a look on below page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Alliance University Admission
Alliance University Eligibility 2018:
|BBA||Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 Examinations or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline|
|MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University.|
High score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/AMAT
|B.tech||Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology|
/Technical Vocational subjects with minimum of 45% marks (40% reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
|B.com(Honors)||Pre University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline.|
|B.A-LL.B (Honors)||45% in 10+ 2 or equivalent examination from any recognized university (40% for SC / ST candidates)|
|M. Com||B. Com./BBM/BBA from a recognized university with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate|
Choose From Here: Best Career Options for People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- (Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants).
- Make payment of fee either through cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru.
Alliance University Admission Criteria 2018:
|BBA/ B.com(Honors)||AUMAT (Alliance Undergraduate Management|
Aptitude Test) & Personal Interview
|MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT),|
Essay Writing, Oral Extempore Presentation &
|B.tech||Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) & Personal Interview|
|B.A-LL.B (Honors)||high score in CLAT/LSAT/ACLAT & Personal Interview|
|M. Com||Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) &|
Pattern of Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT):
- This test has Four section – 1, 2, 3 and 4..
- Time duration of paper is of – 60 min.
- All question as are of multiple choice. Please use pencil or pen to circle your response.
- Each correct answer carries +1 mark.
- Each incorrect answer carries – 0.25 marks.
|Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each||65|
|Duration of Examination||one hour (01:00 hour)|
Alliance University Admission Notification Links:
|BBA||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)|
Procedure to apply for Alliance University Admission 2018-19:
To apply for Alliance University Admission 2018, follow steps as listed here.
- At first step, you may visit official portal i.e. www.alliance.edu.in
- Hit on “Admissions” link at the top of the menu bar.
- Choose course for which you want to apply.
- Read all details as listed in Alliance University 2018 Admission Notification.
- Go through instructions carefully prior applying.
- Now, you may hit on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- At new page, press on “Apply Now” tab.
- Login with username & password.
- After this, you may fill Alliance University Registration 2018 Form.
- Now, download Alliance University Online Application Form 2018.
- Put required details in Alliance University 2018 Application Form.
- Attach relevant documents along with form & application fee demand draft with it.
- Forward application form at address placed below.
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Alliance University 2018 Dates:
|Course||Last date to apply|
|MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||21.02.2018/06.03.2018|
This is all about Alliance University Admission 2018-19. To grab more details about it, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|