Ambedkar University Admissions
Make Online Registration for Ambedkar University Admissions!!! Students, who want to apply for Ambedkar University Admissions 2017 for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses such as MBA, MA, BA, BSC, BCOM, MCA and BCA etc, may submit their application form. Check out Ambedkar University Admissions Notification before applying for any of the above mentioned courses.
Candidates can get rest information about Ambedkar University Admissions form like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Mode of Enrollment, Procedure to apply and important dates by going through this page which is made for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. With the help of below given instruction, you can apply easily without any difficulty.
Ambedkar University Admissions
Ambedkar University Eligibility:
Applicants, who want to apply for Under Graduate Courses, should have completed 10+2 or equivalent qualification with at least 50 % of marks or equivalent CGPA and for Post Graduate Courses, Graduation Degree in concern field from recognized university or institutions. Candidates, who are waiting for their final year results are eligible to apply.
Also Read: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
The age of applying candidates should not be less than 17 years.
Candidates, who participate in MBA and MA Programme, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 1000/- for general category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST and OBC candidates.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Mode of Enrollment:
Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in Written Test, descriptive writing and personal Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Procedure to Apply for Ambedkar University Admissions Online Registration:
- First of all, applicants, who are applying, need to visit the official website that is aud.ac.in
- Now, hit on tab of admission that is given at right side of home page.
- Then, read the complete & important details and choose “Press here for Online Application Form” link.
- After that, appliers can fill the Ambedkar University Application Form with complete details in correct manner and must upload recent passport size photograph and make payment of Fee.
- After filling the form, need to submit the form so press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of Ambedkar University Admission Form for future use.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
For MBA and MA Programme:
- Last date for online registrations of application: March 2017 (Tentative)
- Written test will be held on: April 2017 (Tentative)
For other UG & PG Programme:
- Online applications open: Mid-April 2017 (Tentative)
- Last date of application: Mid-June 2017 (Tentative)
Applicants, who want to obtain complete details related to Ambedkar University Admissions 2017, please check this Official Link. You can bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information in concern to admission in other colleges.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Ambedkar University Recruitment||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|