Ambedkar University Recruitment
Ambedkar University has strewed up a job advertisement as Ambedkar University Recruitment 2016. Organization has decided to hire eligible and skilled aspirants for filling up the 38 post of System Administrator, Executive, Junior System Administrator, Junior Executive and others stated below. in this concern online application has invited from energetic and talented aspirants. You can acquire the latest up comings notification against Ambedkar University Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
Appliers for Ambedkar University Vacancy are needed to submit your online application form before the last date that is 22nd August 2016. You can get whole detail against Ambedkar University Jobs by scrolling this page which is well tuned by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Ambedkar University Recruitment
Ambedkar University Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Qualification||Vacancies|
|System Administrator||Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / B.Tech or Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA)||01|
|Executive||Post graduate degree||08|
|Junior System Administrator||B.Tech/BE Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ MSc/ MCA||01|
|Junior Executive,||Graduate/Post Graduate||01|
|Jr. Executive (Library)||M. Lib Science / M.L.I.Sci. or equivalent||01|
|Junior Executive (IT)||B.Tech/BE (Computer Science)/ MSc. Computer Science / IT/ MCA/MBA(IT)||01|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering||01|
|Technical Assistant (IT)||10+2 with 3 years of work experience of Computer Applications||03|
|Library Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or Certificate in Library Science||02|
|Jr. Library Assistant||01|
|Junior Assistant||10+2 or equivalent with typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer with 35 words per minute and 30 words per minute||06|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Office Attendant)||10+2 or equivalent & ITI Trade Certificate in Civil/Plumbing with typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer with 35 words per minute and 30 words per minute||11|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Mali)||8th class pass or its equivalent||01|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitation & Salary Detail:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale / month||Upper Age Limit (in years)|
|System Administrator||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-||43|
|Executive||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.4500/-||35 for UR, 40 for SC & 38 for OBC|
|Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-||35|
|Junior Executive,||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-||40|
|Jr. Executive (Library)||35|
|Junior Executive (IT)|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)|
|Technical Assistant (IT)||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-|
|Library Assistant||35 for UR & 38 for OBC|
|Jr. Library Assistant||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-||30|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-||30 for UR, 35 for SC,33 for OBC|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Office Attendant)||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-||30 for UR, 35 for SC &
33 for OBC
|Multi Tasking Staff (Mali)||30|
- Candidates who are applying for Ambedkar University Job are needed to submit application fee of Rs.250/- for General and OBC candidates through online through payment gateway.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disabilities (PwDs), and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Read Also: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Objective Type test, a Descriptive Test and the Interview wherever applicable.
- Objective Type test will inside 100 questions with each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and deduction of one mark for every wrong answer; unanswered question will carry zero mark.
- Objective Type test will assess the aptitude of the candidate in English Comprehension, Numerical Ability and familiarity with university (office) rules and procedures and/or the Technical knowledge of the subject concerned.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to Apply For Ambedkar University Recruitment?
- First of all you have to visit official web site of organization that is www.aud.ac.in
- Then you are required to press “Current Faculty Openings” which is available under “Faculty” tab at the menu bar of the home page.
- After that you have to select “Advertisement of Non-Teaching Positions…” link and press “Detailed Advertisement” link.
- Now you have to read the advertisement carefully and completely.
- After reading the notification you are required to hit “Online Application Form” link and create your account.
- After creating your account you have to fill the application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- While filling the form you have to upload scanned photo, signature and other documents whatever is needed.
- There after you need to take preview of filled application form and submit it.
- Finally you have to take print out of it for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for the receipt of application form: 22nd August 2016
Candidates may hit on official notification link tuned below to acquire further detail. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates and notification against Ambedkar University Recruitment 2017.
Advertisement Link: Ambedkar University Recruitment 2016 Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section