Ambedkar University Recruitment
Latest Consultant Jobs, Apply Now! A vacancy advertisement has been released regarding Ambedkar University Recruitment. Application form through offline mode is invited from eligible contenders for various Consultant (Case Study) positions. Contenders who fulfill below specified eligibility requirement may apply, so candidates must read Ambedkar University Recruitment 2017 details through this page.
Content Of This Page Provides You:
|Positions Detail||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limitation & Salary Structure||Mode Applied for Selection|
|Step wise Process of Applying||Last Date For Sending Applications|
Applicants going to apply for Ambedkar University Jobs may send their application along with their updated CV through offline mode that is through e-mail on the address which is furnished below on or before last date that is 07.01.2017. For further relevant details aspirants have to read this web page till end which is well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Ambedkar University Recruitment
Ambedkar University Vacancy Details:
Consultant (Case Study)
Applying candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Child Development, Psychology; Early Childhood Care and Education; Social Work and Social Science from recognized university with good proven academic records.
To Grab Latest Post Graduate Jobs – Press Here
Age limit of candidates applying for Ambedkar University Vacancies will be as per the rules of the university. Relaxation in age limit will be given to those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules and regulations made by government of India.
Read Ambedkar University Recruitment Notification – Hit Here
Aspirants appointed for Ambedkar University Job will be provided an amount of Rs. 2,500/- per work day basis as a salary by the administration.
Candidates will be selected for Ambedkar University Recruitment on the basis of their CV or application received and then shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview which is going to be conducted by the recruitment committee of the university.
Quick Links for Better Preparation of Interview-
How to Fill Ambedkar University Application Form:
- To apply for Ambedkar University Consultant Jobs first you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is aud.ac.in
- Now you have to hit the “[email protected]” tab which is given at the right side of the page.
- Now various openings list will display from that list you have to choose “Advertisement for Consultant (Case Study) in Project CECED” and hit the link “Detailed Advertisement” which is given under it.
- Now detailed advertisement in PDF form will appear in front of you, read that notification carefully.
- And after that go to previous page and hit the link “Application Format” which is also given under “Advertisement for Consultant (Case Study) in Project CECED” head.
- Now application format will appear fill all required details in it carefully.
- At last send it along with updated CV to below specified e-mail address before the last date.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 07.01.2017
Aspirants may acquire information in detail by visiting official link which is framed for your convenience on this page. Candidates who are looking for latest updates concerning Ambedkar University Recruitment 2017 have to stay in touch with this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|