AMC Engineering College
Those students who are going to take admission in AMC Engineering College– Bangalore must have the complete information about it. On this page, you will get the details regarding AMCEC Courses, Fee Structure, Admission Procedure and some other details.
AMC College of Engineering is located in Bannerghatta National park road and it comes under the list of Top 10 engineering colleges of India. The campus has spread out in 52 acres of land and offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses.
The college includes 1000 + online journals, 200+ highly committed Professors, attractive campus, hostel, cafeteria, cricket stadium and beautiful garden. AMC has the best placement records and link ups with some big reputed companies.
More information about AMC Engineering College, Bangalore is listed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look:
AMC Engineering College
Courses offered by AMC College of Engineering, Bangalore:
- BE (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.E (Computer science and Engineering)
- B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B.E (Information Science)
- B.E (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- B.E (Telecommunication Engineering)
- M.Tech (Machine Design)
- M.Tech (Thermal Power Engineering)
- M.Tech (Computer Science Engineering)
- M.Tech (Software Engineering)
- M.Tech (Digital Electronics and Communication)
- M.Tech (Signal Processing)
- M.Tech (Computer Network Engineering Program)
- M.Tech (Power system)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and others
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria for AMC College Admission 2018:
For UG Courses:
- Students who have done +2 from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks are eligible to get admission AMC UG Engineering Courses.
- Individuals should have qualified Comment Entrance Test (CET).
For PG Courses:
- Those students who want to take admission in AMC PG engineering courses must have done graduation in relevant subject from any recognized university.
- Students must have qualified GATE exam.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
AMC Engineering College Fee Structure:
|MCA||Rs. 1.10 Lakhs|
|B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering||Rs. 6 Lakhs|
|Master of Business Administration||Rs. 3 Lakhs|
|B.E. in Mechanical Engineering||Rs. 6 Lakhs|
|Master of Computer Application||Rs. 2.70 Lakhs|
|B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering||Rs. 6 Lakhs|
|B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Rs. 5 Lakhs|
|IDream MBA + PGPEM||Rs. 5.11 Lakhs|
|M.Tech in Power System Engineering||Rs. 2.80 Lakhs|
|B.E in Telecommunication Engineering||Rs. 4 Lakhs|
|M.Tech in Machine Design||Rs. 2.80 Lakhs|
How to Apply for Admission in AMC Engineering College Bangalore, Karnataka:
Those individuals who want to take admission in AMC Engineering College (AMCEC) are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Students first visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.amcgroup.edu.in
- After that hit “Visit website AMC Engineering College” link.
- Then check the admissions tab which is visible at the menu bar.
- Choose admission form option from the given option.
- Fill the details correctly in Online AMC Admission form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Press online fee payment and deposit the fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
AMC Engineering College Placements:
Tim to time, many multinational companies and some other reputed organizations visits the AMC College of Engineering with the motive to recruit skilled and capable students against various jobs. Some placement companies are:
Tech Mahindra, Teledna Communication, Theorem Technologies, Unified Electronics Pvt. Ltd, Retailon, Safran, Sirius IT, STS Infotech Talent Management Lab, Coca Cola, HDFC Life, Cap Gemini, Simplilearn, Sobha Developers and many other companies.
AMC College of Engineering Review:
AMC College of Engineering has an excellent feedbacks and review ratings. AMC Group of Institutions is in the Top 10 Universities of India. Most of their ex-students are now working in many multinational companies.
Check Rank Wise List Of: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
AMC Engineering College Address and Contact Details:
Address: 18th K.M. Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore-560083
Contact Number: +91 080 2782 8655 / 99020 44113 / 99020 44114 / 9243094455
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Those students who want to know more about AMC Engineering College can follow us on Google plus and Twitter. If you want to ask something then write it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Distance Engineering Colleges In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|