Amity University Application Form
Amity University is India’s top most educational institute, University invites Amity University Application Form for those candidates who wish to get admission in this institute, It is expected that the university is going to open the gateways of admission for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Contenders, who are interested, can apply for Amity University Admissions by filling the application forms and submit it through online or offline mode via following stated process. The last date for submission of application forms in every campus is 23/03/2017. Willing candidates stay tuned with us and obtain vital details regarding Amity University Application form 2017-2018 from this web portal.
Overview of This Page
Procedure for filling up Amity University Application Form
Amity University have its branches situated across various cities in India such as Noida, Lucknow, Mumbai, Raipur, Gwalior etc. this university offered various types of courses of graduation and under graduation. Here, on this page you can read all the details regarding Amity University Admission notice and other important information, which is well mentioned by the team of www.recruitmnetinboxx.com.
Amity University Application Form
Process to fill online Amity University Application Form:
Applicants who want to fill application forms can follow some of these steps given below:
Step 1: Visit Official Website:
- First of all, you need to visit to the official website of the University i.e. ‘www.amity.edu’.
- Now scroll down the mouse till the Underneath and hit on the “Application Procedure” tab given in the “Admissions” section list.
Step 2: Read Information about Admission:
- The page, which is displayed on your computer screen, contains entire information about admission and application forms. You should read that before applying.
- After that choose and open the ‘Application form’ option mentioned left side of the page.
Step 3: Fill The Application Form:
- Press “Apply Online” button in ‘Option 1’ and register your Name, Number and Email Id.
- Yap can also apply offline by select “Option 2”. You can download application format from this link.
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner with correct details and upload all the necessary testimonials along with it.
- At last, hit on “SUBMIT” tab for final submission.
- In the case of offline application you need to fill the application form and attach necessary documents with this and send to the respective address given below.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee:
- Applicants, who are applying online, have to pay Rs. 1100/- as application charges through online mode.
- Candidates, who are applying offline are required to send Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi along with the application form.
Check Here Detailed: Amity University Fee Structure
Step 5: Take Print Out
- After done all the procedure you must take a print out of Amity University Application Form for future use.
Instructions for guidelines:
- Fill the form with correct information, only those candidates who fulfill all the eligible criteria.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in application form strictly.
- Provide your Email Address while register as it is compulsory for communication.
- Upload all the correct documents and mark sheets along with the application form for verification.
Amity University Courses offered:
|Undergraduate Courses||Graduate Courses|
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
- For Under Graduate Programmes candidates have done higher secondary (10+2) in any relevant obedience from recognized board.
- Contenders who are going to apply for post graduate Programmes should have degree of Bachelors in whichever discipline from known University or Institutions after completed 12th standard.
Amity University conducts Entrance Test followed by GD/Interview for the selection of the candidates. Aspirants need to perform best for taking admission in the University as whole process will be based on Entrance test.
Check Out: Amity University Syllabus
For Direct Admission Process:
Student securing 80%+ aggregate in Class XII (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2016/2017) are exempted from selection process. Selection will be only on the basis of Amity Application Form.
Applicants who are filling Amity University Application Form, can check the scholarship information Through below section.
For Graduation Programmes:
- 93% aggregate and above (For all campuses).
- 90% aggregate and above (For Noida campus)
- 88% aggregate and above (For all other campuses)
- 80% aggregate and above (For Jaipur, Kolkata & Lucknow Campus)
- 75% aggregate and above (For Mumbai Campus)
- 70% aggregate and above (For Gwalior & Raipur Campus)
Must Check: Amity University Scholarship
For Under Graduation Programmes:
- 93% aggregate and above in Class XII and 80% in Graduation (For all campuses)
- 90% aggregate and above in Class XII and 75%inGraduation (ForNoida campus)
- 88% aggregate and above in Class XII and 75% in Graduation (For all other campuses)
- For MBA (Gen & IB)* – CAT 80 Percentile & above / MAT Score 550 & above / GMAT 500 & above.
- For all other MBA* – CAT 75 Percentile & above / MAT Score 500 & above / GMAT 500 & above (Gwalior & Raipur campuses).
- CAT 85 Percentile & above / MAT Score 700 & above / GMAT 600 & above (For all MBA Programs at Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow & Mumbai campuses)
Get Here: Amity University Admit Card
Applicants, who are filling Amity University Application Form through offline mode, must send their application forms along with necessary document and Demand Draft on these following postal addresses:
|Noida Campus||Amity Admission Office Amity University Campus, Gate No. – 3,Block-J2, Ground Floor, Sector – 125, Noida (U.P.) – 201313|
|Dubai & London Campus||Amity University International Marketing Head Office E-2 Block, G-05, Ground Floor, Sector-125 Noida (U.P.) – 201313|
|Greater Noida Campus||Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Plot no.48 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida (U.P.) – 201308|
|Lucknow Campus:||Amity University Campus Malhaur (Near Railway Station), Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow (U.P.) – 226028|
|Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus||Amity University Admission Office, Amity International School Campus, Sector-46, Gurgaon (Haryana) – 122001|
|Gwalior Campus||Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Maharajpura (Opposite Airport), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) – 474005|
|Jaipur Campus||Amity House, 14, Gopal Bari, Nr. Ajmer Pulia Ajmer Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan) – 302006|
|Kolkata Campus||Amity University, Admission Office Major Arterial Road, Action Area – II New Town, Kolkata (West Bengal) – 700135|
|Mumbai Campus||Amity University, Mumbai – Pune Expressway, Bhatan, Post Somathne, Panvel, (Maharasthra) – 410206|
|Raipur Campus||Amity University Chhattisgarh Manth /Kharora (Opp. ITBP) SH-9, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) – 493225|
Also Check: Amity University Recruitment
Last Date of Submission Of Application Form: 23/03/2017
To obtain essential facts visit related to Amity University Application Form 2017 through this Official Link. To get latest updates about admission in other colleges, you may go through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
ESIC Result 2017 – Look! esic.nic.in UDC/Nursing Cutoff Merit List, Results
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2017 – (Sr/Chief) Manager Apply balmerlawrie.com
PPSC Answer Key 2017 – Punjab PSC Sub Div Engg Final Solution @ppsc.gov.in
SRMJEEE 2017–2018 Application Form Eligibility srmuniv.ac.in Exam Date