Amity University Application Form
Candidates aspiring for admission in B.Tech programs may fill Amity University Application Form. Admission to B.Tech course is based on Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Ensure Last Dates to apply, applying process & other details.
Amity University Application Form 2018-19 are invited till March 2018. Amity University JEE Entrance Exam will be held from 25.04.2018 to 10.05.2018. Those passionate for admission in undergraduate engineering programmes may apply for it.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|13/02/2018||Amity University Application Form||Amity University JEE Entrance Exam Last Dates||More Details|
Amity University JEE Entrance Exam:
Amity JEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be organized in various cities across India. Objective type Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in Joint Entrance Examination.
Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam will be from 01.02.2018 till 08.05.2018. To know more details about eligibility criteria, application form, selection criteria & others, have a look on below of page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Amity University Application Form
Eligibility for Amity University JEE Entrance Exam 2018:
For the ease of the candidate, we are listing Amity University JEE Entrance Exam 2018 eligibility criteria.
- English should be the mandatory subject in 10+2 level
- Those completed 10+2 in regular mode are eligible, only
- PCM should be the mandatory subject in 10+2 level
- In calculation of aggregate percentage, Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non-Written subjects will not be taken account.
- Candidates having compartment may not apply.
|Programmes Offered||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)||Required minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 70%|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)|
B.Tech (Information Technology)
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
B.Tech (Civil Engg.)
B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)
B.Tech (Automobile Engg.)
B.Tech (Industrial Heavy Machinery)
B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.)
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation)
B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
|Minimum 60% in class X and XII with at least 60%|
|B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.)+M.Tech (Avionics) Dual Degree|
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) + M.Tech (Automobile Engineering) Dual Degree
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.) – 3 Continent|
B.Tech (Electronics & Communications Engg.) – 3 Continent
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) – 3 Continent
B.Tech (Civil Engg.) – 3 Continent
|Minimum 55% in class XII|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engg. – International)||Minimum 50% in class X and XII with minimum 55% in XII through a regular mode of a recognized board only.|
|B.Tech (Computer Science Engg. – International)|
B.Tech (Civil Engg. – International)
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engg. – International)
|Minimum 50% in class X and XII with minimum 55% in class XII|
Fee details for Amity University JEE Entrance Exam:
Aspirants eligible for the entrance exam are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1100 either via net banking, credit or debit card or through demand draft
Get Here Course Wise: Amity University Fee Structure
Amity JEE Selection Process 2018:
Amity JEE Exam Pattern 2018:
- In Amity University Joint Entrance Exam 2018, 90 objective type Multiple Choice Questions are asked from listed sections
- Question paper will be divided into four sections- General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Time duration of paper is of 120 minutes.
- Four marks would be awarded for each correct entry.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect entry.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been chosen for any question.
|Section||Number of questions|
Amity JEE 2018 Syllabus:
Questions on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English are asked in test. You may refer detailed Amity JEE Syllabus 2018 for better preparation of Joint Entrance Exam. Refer all topics as listed in syllabus to score well.
Procedure to fill Amity University Application Form 2018:
- At first step, you may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.amity.edu
- Hit on ‘ADMISSIONS’ tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Press on ‘Amity JEE’ from drop down list.
- Read all details as listed in Amity JEE Notification 2018.
- You may fill Amity JEE Registration Form 2018.
- After this, download Amity University Online Application Form 2018.
- Fill required details like Select programme and campus, personal details, educational and family details with Aadhaar Card number & others.
- Upload documents, Photograph and educational certificates & make payment of fee.
- Submit your Amity JEE Application Form 2018 & carry hard copy of same for further need.
Amity University JEE 2018 Dates:
|Last date for filling Amity JEE Entrance Form||March 2018|
|Exam Dates||25.04.2018 to 10.05.2018|
|Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam||01.02.2018 till 08.05.2018|
|Results||3rd week of May 2018|
Directly Get Here: Amity JEE Entrance Exam Hall Ticket
To know more about Amity University Application Form, press on its Official Link. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Login Amity University Student Zone||Amity University Syllabus|
|Amity University Scholarship||Engineering Entrance Exams in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Career After 12th In India||Scholarship in India|