Amrita University Application Form
Are you looking for admissions in Amrita University for 2017- 2018 session? Then you have to read this page carefully to gather detailed information about Amrita University Application Form. Willing candidates who want to get enrolled in B.Tech programme of this reputed university first have to pass the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination test (AEEE). Participants may check Amrita University Seat status and entrance exam details from this page. You may fill Amrita University Application Form before the Last Date that is mention below in this page to appear in this entrance examination for engineering. Before submitting Amrita University Application Form 2017, candidates should read all details that are stated below.
The entire details about this Amrita University Notification such as essential qualification, age limit, selection criteria, application fee and procedure to apply are stated below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please read these details first, then move further to fill your Amrita University Admission Form.
Amrita University Application Form
How to apply for Amrita University Admission?
To apply for Amrita University Admission students have to fill admission form for it. Amrita University Application Form can be filled or submitted either online or using printed OMR application form i.e. offline. Students who want to take admission in B.Tech. in this university have to fill application form first and then had to appear for AEEE 2017. Steps to fill up the application by both the online and offline mode is being explained below-
To Fill Application Form Through Offline Mode:
Log on to Official Portal:
- Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is www.amrita.edu.
- Now from home page choose suitable link and read complete notification.
Download Offline Application Form:
- After that select the appropriate link and format of application will display on your computer screen.
- Now download the format of application take print out of it.
Write Complete Details:
- Fill the application form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Application form should not contain fake information.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
Attach Required Documents:
- Attach Demand Draft and of fee as mentioned above.
- Also affix required documents like certificate in concern to previous qualification.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to postal address which is given below.
- Form reached after due date will not be accepted by organization.
Read Out: How To Survive First Year Of College?
The Director, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, AIMS Ponnekkara
P.O. Kochi- 682 041, Kerala
To Fill Application Form Through Online Mode:
- First of all applicants have to log on to the official website of the university that is www.amrita.edu.
- Then you have to choose appropriate link that is related to course for which you are applying.
- After that hit apply online or application form link.
- Then application form will appear in front of you, now first you have to register yourself.
- Then you will get ID & password from that, now with the help of that log in to the application form.
- And then application form will appear in front of you, fill all required details in it carefully.
- After that upload relevant documents and make payment of application fees as applicable.
- Then after re-checking all details press “Submit” button and make final submission of it.
- Finally take a print out of it for future reference.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form?
Amrita University Eligibility:
Candidates who want to get admission in Graduate courses i.e. B.Tech must have completed 12th or Intermediate securing 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects OR A three-year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a government recognized board/ Institute with good academic records.
Course Offered (B.Tech Programmes) with campuses:
|Campuses/ Colleges||Subjects/ Streams/ Courses|
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Entrance Examination and Interview. Those, who will qualify entrance exam, will be called for Amrita University Counselling.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
|Call for Admissions 2017||20th October, 2016|
|Commencement of Application Sales (OMR and Online)||1st December 2016 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for Receiving Application (OMR and Online)||31st March 2017 (Friday)|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) – ONLINE||20, 21, 22, 23 April 2017 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)|
|Pen and Paper Based Test (P & P)*||29th April 2017 (Saturday)|
|Declaration of AEEE2017 Rank||5th May 2017 (Friday)|
Candidates may check this Official Link for more details about Amrita University Application Form 2017. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Amrita University Results||Amrita University Counselling|
|Amrita University Syllabus||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|