Amrita University Counselling
For B.Tech admission, Amrita University Counselling is going to start from the second week of June 2018. Amrita University will declare the result on 05-05-2018. The students who will clear the AEEE 2018 may check their counselling dates released by the university.
Students will be allotted counselling dates as per their rank in the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2018. To know more about AEEE Counseling Status, schedule dates, procedure of counselling and other related information, you are advised to stay connected with this page.
You Must Know This:
Amrita University has called top 20,000 rank holders for the allocation of seats. The call letter of B.Tech counselling for Amrita University will be available soon. Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in to Engineering programmes in this university.
For more information, you need to read this page completely that is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com By following below given Amrita University Counseling procedure you can easily apply without any inconvenience.
Amrita University Counselling
- Students, who have qualified in Amrita University Entrance Examination, are eligible to attend the counseling session.
- You should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized board and must be born on or after July 1, 1995.
How to appear in Amrita University Counseling 2018?
- You will get admission on the basis of ranks and will be held in two shifts i.e morning shift and evening shift
- Now you are required to submit photocopies of documents with originals at the time of process.
- Admissions of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of rank which he or she gets in entrance exam
- Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, need to pay requisite application fee
- Candidates must bring all photocopies and original of testimonials such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate and other relevant documents
- When student accepts the admission offered by the university, their original documents will be retained by the university.
- Students have to pay non-refundable counselling charge of Rs. 5,000 by Demand Draft.
- Students should complete all the formalities of admission procedure and pay all the balance fees within the time limit fixed by the organization.
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
Amrita University Counselling Process:
The counselling procedure will be held in three following steps:
- Reporting to the allotted college as per the rank
- Document verification
- Seat Allotment
Reporting to the allotted college as per the rank:
The candidates must have filled the preferences while filling the application form. The preference chosen always help in admission in your convenient college. For the qualified candidates a merit list will be prepared. The counselling letter will be available on the website. From that check your rank and appear to the college for on the time mentioned on your counselling letter. Rank, reservation, category will be considered as the other condition for admission.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Students, who want to attend this counseling, must bring the following documents which are provided below on this page.
- 10th class certificate for Date of Birth
- Mark sheet of class XII Examination
- Hall Ticket of Class XII
- AEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Transfer Certificate from the school for the proof of “State” of the candidate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Counselling letter
- Other relevant documents mentioned in the call letter.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- as counselling fee
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Amrita University Seat Allotment:
After the successful verification of document a seat will be allotted to you. Your seat will be confirmed only after the payment of Rs 50,000 tuition fee. Candidate will require paying that within the deadline.
Amrita University Fee Structure of All Campuses:
|Campus||Tuition Fee per Annum + Caution Deposit||Hostel Fee + Other Charges|
|Amritapuri||Rs. 1,90,000/-||Rs. 68,000/-|
|Bengaluru||Rs. 2,20,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Coimbatore||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 88,000/-|
Check Here: List Of Top Universities in India
Amrita University Counselling Date 2018:
B.Tech Counselling Schedule 2018
Sc/St Quota (Open & State Quota)
|DAY||DATE||SESSION I||SESSION 2||SESSION 3||SESSION 4|
|8:30 AM||10:30 AM||12:30 PM||2:30 PM|
|1||9 – JUNE (FRIDAY)||1-5000||5001 – 10000||10001 – 15000||15001 – 20000|
General Quota (Open Quota & State Quota)
|2||12 – JUNE (MONDAY)||1 – 500||501 – 1000||1001 – 1500||1501 – 2000|
|3||13 – JUNE (TUESDAY)||2001 -2500||2501 -3000||3001 – 3500||3501 – 4000|
|4||14 – JUNE (WEDNESDAY)||4001 – 4500||4501 – 5000||5001 – 5500||5501 – 6000|
|5||15 – JUNE (THURSDAY)||6001 – 6500||6501 – 7000|
State Quota – Candidates From Karnataka, Kerala & Tamil Nadu Only
|6||15 – JUNE (THURSDAY)||7001 – 9000||9001-11000|
|7||16 – JUNE (FRIDAY)||11001 – 12750||12751 – 14500||14501 -16250||16251 – 18000|
|8||17 – JUNE (SATURDAY)||18001 – 19000||19001 – 20000|
To get other information about Amrita University Counselling 2018, you may check this Official Link. Visitors, you get all information about AU from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com such as admit card, date sheet, syllabus of any course etc so, keep visiting on our website regularly. If you have any question related to this notification, then you can ask freely in below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Amrita University Results||Amrita University Application Form|
|Amrita University Syllabus||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Career After 12th In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|