Amrita University Syllabus
There are many students who must be preparing for the AEEE Entrance Exam; to help them we have brought Amrita University Syllabus. With the help of Amrita University exam syllabus, candidates can prepare well for the entrance examination.
Amrita University conducts the AEEE entrance examination to offer the admission in various b.tech courses. Candidates can get the AEEE Entrance Exam Pattern to know the weightage of the subjects that covered by syllabus.
What After Entrance Exam?
Successfully completion of Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering, shortlisted students will go for the counseling that will conduct by the University. According to sources, counselling session will commence tentatively in June 2018.
For now, students should download the Amrita University Syllabus 2018 with the help of this page which is created and well maintained by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or can hit the direct link to download the PDF of the syllabus.
Amrita University Syllabus
AEEE Syllabus 2018 for Physics:
- Units And Dimensions
- Solids And Fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Heat And Thermodynamics
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic Induction And Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern Physics
AEEE Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics:
|2.||Permutations and combinations|
|4.||Sequences and series|
|5.||Matrices And Determinants|
|8.||Measures of central tendency and dispersion|
|14.||The straight line and pair of straight lines|
|15.||Circles And Family Of Circles|
|18.||Three dimensional geometry|
Get here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas
AEEE Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry:
- Solid State and Solutions
- S – Block Elements
- P – Block Elements
- D, F – Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Equilibrium and Thermodynamics
- Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Basic Concepts
- Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques
- Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amine
Get here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
How to download Amrita University Entrance Exam Syllabus ?
Candidates can download the AEEE Entrance Exam syllabus by going through the instructions given on this page, please have a look…!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization which isamrita.edu
- After that you need to hit the appropriate link related to Amrita University entrance exam Syllabus 2018.
- Then your syllabus will be open on your computer screen in the form of PDF file.
- Now you can download it on your desktop and take printout of it for future use.
- And after that start the preparation according to the syllabus.
Amrita University Exam Pattern:
According to the AEEE 2018 Exam Pattern, test will be online and offline based. Duration of the examination will be 02 hour and 30 minutes. Question paper will cover the Multiple Choice Questions (Objective). There will negative marking also, One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Directly Check Here: AEEE Admit Card
To prepare for the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering students should go through the below preparation tips.
- Students should create a practical study plan.
- Then plan your exam strategies and go for it.
- You should about your weakness or strength.
- You can use the Use fewer books for theory.
- You must practice from the previous year papers.
- Must learn all the formulas.
Know Here: How to Find Study Material Online
You can get the Amrita University Syllabus 2018 with the help of this page which is made by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com If you have any kind of query with relate information, you are most welcome in comment box that is stated below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Amrita University Application Form||Amrita University Counselling|
|Amrita University Results||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|
|Best Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|