Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited has transmitted a government jobs advertisement entitled AMTRON Recruitment. The organization wants to hire candidates on vacant positions of District Information Technology Programme Manager (DITPM). There are 33 vacancies are available for this post. Candidates satisfying the eligibility can apply for AMTRON jobs through online mode. Applicants need to submit their online applications along with the necessary certificates before the closing date of submission of applications that is 27/03/2017. Candidates must go through this page to get more details regarding AMTRON Recruitment 2017.
Dates to Keep In Mind
|Last Date for submission of online application||27/03/2017 by midnight|
|Uploading shortlist of candidates and call letters for written Test||31/03/2017|
|Objective type paper||08/04/2017|
|Subjective type paper||08/04/2017|
|Uploading shortlist of candidates and call letters for viva-voce||22/04/2017|
Applicants, who are going to apply against AMTRON Recruitment, are required to upload their essential certificates at the time of online registration. Applicants have to attempt recruitment exams for the selection procedure. You may check all the vital details about recruitment on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Stay tuned…
- Name of Post: District Information Technology Programme Manager (DITPM)
- Number of Vacancies: 33 Vacancies are available
- Applicants must have certificates of BSc. (Tech)./ B. Tech./ MCA/ B.E./ DOEACC ‘B’ Level / M.Sc.(Electornics/ Computer Science/Information Technology) passed with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate or equivalent in the final examination.
- Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of post qualification work experience, preferably in IT / e-Governance related field is essential.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidates, who are going to apply for jobs in AMTRON, their age, should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Candidates, who will be selected for the position of District Information Technology Programme Manager (DITPM), will get Rs. 24599/- (Gross).
- Breakups: Monthly consolidated pay amounting to Rs. 13324/- Plus HRA and other allowances amounting Rs. 9676/- Less deduction of employee’s PF contribution amounting to Rs 1599/- plus employer’s PF contribution amounting to Rs 1599/- less profit tax up to Rs 208/-
Download PDF: AMTRON Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection:
First of all, candidates will be shortlisted on the bases of their online applications and uploaded documents of eligibility after then Applicants have to appear recruitment examination & viva voce for the selection, which will be organized by recruitment panel as on specified dates stated above.
How to Apply for AMTRON Recruitment:
Applicants, who are going to apply for AMTRON vacancy, can follow some of these steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited that is www.amtron.in.
- Now at the home page you have to hit on “Apply Now” link which is given under “Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited, Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-21, from 10th March 2017 to 27th March 2017” recruitment advertisement below Latest News section.
- On the next page you will get some information regarding recruitment. you have to tap on “View Advertisement” to get whole information regarding the recruitment.
- After reading detailed information you must hit on “Sign Up” or “Login” button.
- If you have registered before you need to hit on “Login” tab and if you are the new one then you need to tap on “Sign Up” tab.
- Fill the required information in it and complete the whole procedure and hit on final submission tab.
- You need to upload your necessary documents with the application.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Essential Document to be uploaded:
Applicant should upload the following certificates while submitting their online application to support the eligibility criteria mentioned above:
- Age Proof: 10th standard Admit Card/certificate for examination or birth certificate.
- Education Qualification certificates/mark sheets.
- Work Experience: Appointment Letter and experience certificate from his/her past and present employer. Such document shall clearly indicate the date of joining and his/her job profile.
- Proof of last remuneration drew (salary slip).
- Photo Identity Proof: ADHAAR card/PAN card/Driving License/Passport/Voters ID card or any other Photo ID card issued by a Govt. Agency.
- Latest passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of applicant’s signature
- Self declaration that there are no criminal cases pending in his/her name.
Applicants are suggested to go through the official website or the link given above to get rest details about AMTRON Recruitment 2017. you can visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages with new information time to time. Feel free to share your problems with us, we’ll solve your problems as soon as we can.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
HNBGU Recruitment 2017 – hnbgu.ac.in HNB Garhwal University Project Jobs
HP Post Office Recruitment 2017 – hppostalcircle.gov.in Postman Post Notice
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 | 2982 Drug Inspector/Group-5 Jobs Advt Online
BBAU Admission 2017–2018 Application Form Online! bbau.ac.in UG/PG Exam