AMUL Recruitment has given chance to freshers and experienced candidates to start their journey towards the path of success and progress. At AMUL, latest job openings are accessed for posts of Territory Sales In-charge.
Individuals having MBA/PGDMcan seize this chance, which never lasts for long. Willing Job seekers, who want to make their careers in Private Sector,can apply for AMUL Recruitment 2018 and submit online application form before the end date.
What is the process of shortlisting Applicants For AMUL Job?
Moreover, your performance in Written Test, Interview decides your final selection for AMUL Careers. So, try to give their best in selection process ofAMUL Latest Job Openings.
To serve you the best, we are here with brief description of AMUL Recruitment 2018-19 equipped by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Before going to apply for latest AMUL Openings, must read entire details.
- Posts Name: Territory Sales In-charge
- Job Location: Across India
Requirements for AMUL Jobs:
- Applying personnel for AMUL Vacancy must possess MBA/PGDM degree or its equivalent qualification from well-known university or institution.Contenders having prior experience will get preference.
- Minimum age of applying contenders for jobs in AMUL should be 18 years while maximum age is as per norms of institution.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Essential Skills for AMUL Careers:
- Team player
- Excellent Communication Skills and problem solving skills
- Having customer service and Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communication, organizational, and analytical skills
Salary Details For Jobs In AMUL:
Contenders who get joining letters for AMULJobs Openings will receive an impressive and inclusive amount of Rs. 4,00,000 – 4,25,000 Annual salary including other allowances.
- Selection Authority will conduct written test or interview to hire dynamic personnel’s for Vacancies in AMUL.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the recruitment procedure. So, you are advised to prepare well in advance to get placed for these reputed jobs.
Check Here: Tips To Use Social Media For Job Search
Way to fill AMUL Application Form:
Applicants, who’ve fulfilled the eligibility criteria for AMUL 2018 Recruitment, they need to follow below mentioned guidelines and submit online form.
- Contenders need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.amul.com”.
- Hit on “Careers” tabgiven on the top menu bar of homepage.
- At new page, with latest job openings, Select “Territory Sales In-charge” link to AMUL apply Online.
- Read entire details from next opened page and hit “Apply” link.
- Enter all details in AMUL Online Application Form
- Upload all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Hit on submit option for final submission of application form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of filled AMUL Application form for further need.
Last date of Applying: Till May 2018
Aspirants are advised to follow Official Link to grab more details about AMUL Recruitment 2018-19. You can also book mark this portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus / Face book for receiving latest notifications regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online||Metro Cities Providing High Job Opportunities|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|