AMUPMDC ASSO CET
Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra is all set to release a notification about AMUPMDC ASSO CET. Online applications are invited for those who want to take admission to Health Science Courses in Private Unaided Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing Colleges. Candidates need to fill the application form through online registration process on or before the last date which is stated below.
For obtaining further information related to AMUPMDC ASSO CET 2016 such as eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well furnished on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AMUPMDC ASSO CET
For MBBS, BDS and BAMS:
- A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the XIIStd / HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- A candidate belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
For B. Sc (Nursing):
- A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- A candidate belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP:
Candidates must have completed XII or HSC or equivalent examination with good academic records from well recognized Board.
Application Form & Examination Fee:
Candidates are required to pay the application fee through Bank Challan in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India.
Selection to all the Health Science Courses will be made as per Merit Cum Preference given by the candidates.
- For BAMS, BPTh, Both, B.Sc Nursing there will be only only ONE Round of Centralized Admission. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit.
- For MBBS & BDS Courses there shall be Three Rounds of selection of candidates depending on the availability of vacant seats. The selection will be on the basis of Merit and the Preference submitted by the candidates in their Preference Form.
- After three rounds of selection of candidates, the vacant seats will be filled in by the respective Colleges at their own level on the basis of merit of Asso CET.
Process to apply for AMUPMDC ASSO CET Notification:
- Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is www.amupmdc.org
- On home page of official site go to “ASSO CET” section.
- Go through the Instructions for filling online Application Form.
- After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to display Online Application form.
- Candidate should fill all the application form along with scanned photograph and signature.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: April 2016
- Download of Admit Cards: May 2016
- Date of CET Examination: May 2016
- Declaration of Result: May 2016
Candidates may check Official Link for more details about AMUPMDC ASSO CET 2016. Applicants keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other relevant notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AMUPMDC Admit Card||Career After 12th In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List of Universities In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|