Andhra Bank PO Recruitment
A latest job opening advertisement has been published by Andhra Bank expressed as Andhra Bank PO Recruitment for 200 Probationary Officer posts. Applications are invited through online process from the young, qualified contenders by the organization to provide career in banking field. Individuals may grab this current career opportunity by applying against Andhra Bank PO Recruitment in concerned of Probationary Officer, DA, HRA, CCA ad other in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Job Searchers, who want to obtain more info regarding Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2016, they may remain in contact with our web portal and get updated with latest updates. Interested applicants may apply by submitting their application forms online on or before the 01st December 2015.
Job seekers who are interested to apply and want to collect more details such as vacancy, age limit, pay scale, essential qualification, application fee, selection procedure and how to apply etc related to Andhra Bank PO Recruitment you have to make a look on the left over information given on this page customized below by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment
|Name Of Post||No. Of Post|
Appliers should have Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- The minimum age of the aspirants must be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years as on 01st September 2015.
- Age will be relaxed of the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD)) candidates as per the terms and conditions of the Indian government.
Selected persons will be paid pay scale of Rs.23700- 42020 per month as the basic pay.
Contenders should have to pay application fee through online mode according to the below furnished table:
|Category of candidate||Payable Amount|
|For GEN & OBC candidates||Rs.600.00|
- The payment of application can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Appliers will be selected on the basis of the performance given by them in an (open) online exam followed by personal Interview which is conducted by the selection committee department of Andhra Bank.
How to Apply?
To apply online for the Andhra Bank PO Recruitment you should have to go through the following provided instructions:
- First of all you need to go to the official website i.e. www.andhrabank.in
- Then go to the ‘Careers’ option given on the footer of the home page.
- Now select the ‘apply online link’ under the ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers – PGDBF 2016-17’ link you are applying for.
- Now fill the entire required details according to the given format.
- You have to also upload the scanned photo copies of certificates, educational documents, essential testimonials, latest colored passport size photograph and signature with the application form and pay the examination fee as discussed in above format through online during applying process.
- An e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated during the payment gateway. The applicants are suggested, they should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- After completing the application hit on the ‘submit’ button.
- Finally, you can take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Schedule of Events Dates Start date for Online Registration: 17th November 2015
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 17th November 2015
- Last date for Online Registration: 01st December 2015
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 10th December 2015
- Link to download call letters for PET: After 09th December 2015
- Conduct of PET: 16th December 2015 to 22nd December 2015 (excluding 20th December 2015 i.e. Sunday)
- Date of Examination: 27th December 2015
Note: To acquire remaining information related to Andhra Bank PO Recruitment you can Check Official Notification. You can gain latest updates regarding Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2016 through this page, so keep in touch with us. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D.
May Be You Like To Read