Andhra Bank PO Recruitment
For the post of Probationary Officers, Andhra Bank had released a job notification. Those contenders who want to make their career in banking sector can apply against Andhra Bank PO Recruitment notification.
After that, candidates need to submit the application form through proper medium. On this web page, you will get some important details regarding Andhra Bank PO hiring process, basic pay of Probationary Officer in Andhra Bank and many more.
To select skilled and deserving applicants against Andhra Bank PO Recruitment, the organization will conduct written test/ personal interview round. Those contenders who will be able to clear test/ interview will get selected as PO in Andhra Bank.
To grab further information about Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2018, contenders need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and apply against Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification through proper mode.
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment
|Name Of Post||No. Of Post|
Essential Qualification for Andhra Bank PO Jobs:
Appliers should have Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
From Here: Find Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Jobs:
- The minimum age of the aspirants must be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years as on 01st September 2015.
- Age will be relaxed of the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD)) candidates as per the terms and conditions of the Indian government.
Salary Details for Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies:
Selected persons against Andhra Bank PO Recruitment will be paid pay scale of Rs.23700- 42020 per month as the basic pay. Along with this, some special facilities and perks will also be provided to selected contenders.
From Here, Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Contenders should have to pay application fee through online mode according to the below furnished table:
|Category of candidate||Payable Amount|
|For GEN & OBC candidates||Rs.600.00|
- The payment of application can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure against Andhra Bank PO Openings:
Appliers will be selected on the basis of the performance given by them in an (open) online exam followed by personal Interview which is conducted by the selection committee department of Andhra Bank.
Get Here Preparation Links
How to Apply against Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2018?
To apply online for the Andhra Bank PO Recruitment you should have to go through the following provided instructions:
- First of all you need to go to the official website i.e. www.andhrabank.in
- Then go to the ‘Careers’ option given on the footer of the home page.
- Now select the suitable link which is related to Andhra Pradesh PO Vacancy 2018.
- Now fill the entire required details in Andhra Bank PO Application form.
- You have to upload the scanned photo copies of certificates, educational documents, essential testimonials, latest colored passport size photograph and signature with the application form and pay the examination fee as discussed in above format through online during applying process.
- An e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated during the payment gateway. The applicants are suggested, they should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- After completing the application hit on the ‘submit’ button.
- Finally, you can take a print out of the Andhra Bank PO Recruitment application form for future use.\
Last date to apply against Andhra Bank PO career opportunities: Updating Soon
Follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2018-2019. If you have any query regarding Andhra Bank PO vacancies then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Andhra Bank Recruitment||Andhra Bank Admit Card|
|Andhra Bank Result||Bank Previous Year Papers|
|Bank Salary Structure||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|