Andhra Bank Recruitment
Apply for Part Time Vacancy of Sweepers Now!!! An employment notification regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment has been released. Hard working candidates may apply for Andhra Bank Vacancy through offline mode. Interested individuals for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 should submit their application on or before 30/01/2017.
What this page Includes?
Andhra Bank Vacancies
|Required Qualification for Sweepers|
|Sweepers Salary Structure||
Mode of enrollment
How to submit application form
Candidates having 08th or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for Sweepers Jobs. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to Andhra Bank Jobs Openings. We hope by going through below given details you can apply easily.
|Name of the post||Zone Name||State||Total Vacancy|
|Guntur Zone||Andhra Pradesh||13|
|Srikakulam Zone||Andhra Pradesh||07|
|Eluru Zone||Andhra Pradesh||28|
|Kolkata Zone||West Bengal||16|
|Bhopal Zone||Madhya Pradesh||22|
|Kolkata Zone||West Bengal||15|
Candidates should have passed mini 8th class or its equivalent and max 12th class or its equivalent. Appliers should know the local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
Shortlisted candidates will be paid 1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie., Rs. 3187/-. Applicants may also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification – Press Here
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on the date of notification. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST Category, by 3 years for OBC Category and by 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Zone Wise >> Check table
|Zone Name||Get PDF|
|Meerut Zone||Download here|
|Guntur Zone||Download here|
|Srikakulam Zone||Download here|
|Eluru Zone||Download here|
|Bhubaneswar Zone||Download here|
|Coimbatore Zone||Download here|
|Bhopal Zone||Download here|
|Sambalpur Zone||Download here|
|Kolkata Zone||Download here|
|Vijayawada Zone||Download here|
|Visakhapatnam Zone||Download here|
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of performance in interview conducted by the selection panel of bank.
Press To See: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Job?
- Interested candidates should go to official site that is www.andhrabank.in.
- Choose ‘Recruitment’ link from above side of home page.
- Now select link for ‘PTS Recruitment’ and a new page with further links will display on your computer screen.
- Select link ‘PTS Recruitment – General Guidelines’ and read complete notification.
- Come back to previous page and select link ‘PTS Recruitment – Application’.
- Thereafter download format of application form and write application with required details.
- Candidates need to hit “Zone wise Vacancies” to check the availability of recruitment.
- At last, attach application along with copies of all required documents and certificates and passport size photo.
- Application should be submitted to the address that is given below on or before 30/01/2017.
Go Through The Link: Process to Fill Online Application Form
As per Zonal Office
|Zone Wise||Last Date To Submit Application Form|
You may get other information in concern to Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 through official link that is given above. Be connected with web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|