Andhra Bank Recruitment
Apply for amazing bank jobs!! An employment notification has been broadcasted titled as Andhra Bank Recruitment for Hiring eligible and skilled aspirants as Sub Staff and PTS. Applicants, who are interested, may apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 by following below stated steps.
Highlights of Page:
Andhra Bank Vacancy Detail
|Qualification Required||Procedure to fill Andhra Bank Application Form|
|Age Limitation & Salary Details||
Last Date to Apply
Job seeker can clutch this opportunity by following below mention procedure to fill application form. Interested and eligible one may apply on or before to the end dates that is 13-04-2017 and 15-04-2017. You can grab information about Andhra Bank jobs by scrolling down this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Andhra Bank Recruitment
Andhra Bank Vacancies:
- Sub Staff
- Part Time Sweepers
For Sub Staff:
Applying candidates must have done class 10th from a recognized Board/ Institute. Also, must have the basic reading / writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
For Part Time Sweepers:
Aspirants should have passed 08th or equivalent qualification from recognized board or school and not have passed 12th class or its equivalent. Students must have studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
Check Below Link:
Age Limitation for Andhra Bank vacancy:
Age of applicants who are applying for required posts should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on the date of notification. Relaxation is applicable to the reserved category as follows:
|SC/ST Category||By 5 years|
|OBC Category||By 3 years|
|Persons with Disability||By 10 years.|
|Ex-servicemen||By 3 years|
Salary Scale for Andhra Bank Job:
Selected applicants will be given appropriate and impressive amount of Rs. 9560-18545/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances / perquisites permissible under the Bipartite Settlement for Sub Staff post and 1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie., Rs.3187/- plus other allowances for Part Time Sweepers.
Candidates have to pass through Written Test and/ or Personal Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment?
Applicants can go through below mention procedure to fill application form:
- First of all you need to go to the official website of bank that is www.andhrabank.in
- On the top of home page, select the “Recruitment” tab.
- Choose link of the post for which you want to apply and then link for Zone wise Vacancies link of advertisement.
- A PDF file will open; you need to read all the details carefully.
- Now come back to previous page and select link to download format of application.
- Fill application form with all the required details.
- Affix a recent passport size photo and signature if needed.
- Attest all the Self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of their age, educational qualification, community, physical disablement, experience etc.
- Send it through proper channel on or before the last date mentioned below.
Official Link: Andhra Bank Recruitment
Last Date To Submit Application Form-
- For Sub Staff Post: 13-04-2017
- For Part Time Sweepers Post: 15-04-2017
Jobs in Banking Sector (1000 Vacancies): Apply Now
You can check all the details about Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 by following Official Link. You can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by using CTRL + D.
To acquire latest upcoming notifications you need to join us on Face book/ Google plus. After reading complete details, candidates if you have any type of query then you may leave a comment in below mentioned comment box. Our expert members will try to solve your query soon as they can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Andhra Bank Admit Card||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|Bank Salary Structure||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Exam Syllabus|