Andhra Bank Recruitment
Apply for vacancies of Part Time Sweeper (PTS) in Kakinada!!! A job notification concerning Andhra Bank Recruitment has been published. You may go through complete Andhra Bank PTS Notification before applying from here. Interested candidates for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 may submit hard copy of filled application form on or before the last date that is 30/06/2017.
Highlights of this Page:
Andhra Bank Vacancy Details
Mode of Selection
How to Submit Application
Last date to Apply
We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing other essential details about Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – 2018 on this page. You should follow the given instructions for submitting the filled application form. 8th class or its equivalent passed candidates are eligible to apply for Andhra Bank Jobs Openings.
Part Time Sweeper: 17 Vacancies
Candidates should have passed in 8th class or its equivalent from recognized board or school but should not have passed 12th class or its equivalent. Candidates must have studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
Selected job seekers will be paid 1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie., Rs.3187/- plus other allowances as per B.P.Settlement.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notice – Download PDF
Age of job seekers should not be below 18 years and exceed from 25 years as on the date of notification. Upper age limit for SC/ST Category will be relaxed by 5 years, by 3 years for OBC Category and by 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Selection of job seekers will be done for Andhra Bank PTS Recruitment as per their performance in test and /or interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization. No one will be given right to claim against final decision of selection committee.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Job?
- Interested job seekers for Andhra Bank Careers Openings need to visit the official portal such as www.andhrabank.in.
- Choose ‘Recruitment’ link that is given at the above side of home page.
- Press link ‘for PTS Recruitment’ and after that choose link ‘PTS Recruitment – General Guidelines’.
- Read the complete notification and if you are matching with given eligibility conditions, come back to previous page and select link ‘PTS Recruitment – Application’.
- Application should be attached with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability etc,.
- Application should reach to the concerned Zonal Office on or before the last date that is 30/06/2017.
Andhra Bank Application Format - Download PDF
Kakinada Main Road,
Katyayani Complex, Kakinada – 533001
East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
Last Date of submission of Application: 30/06/2017
Andhra Bank Vacancies Details – Download PDF
Note: Check notices that are well stated above, to get more details about Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Andhra Bank Admit Card||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Bank Salary Structure||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Exam Syllabus|