Andhra Bank Recruitment
A latest vacancy notification has liberated as Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 to notify all job seekers. Organization invites talented and career oriented applicants to fill the 25 vacant positions of FLC Counselor. Aspirants who want to make their career in banking sectors may send their applications in proper manner. You can also get connected with page to collect latest information regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 that would be update soon.
Willing candidates can send their application within one week from the date of publication of advertisement in prescribed form with all relevant documents attached. Aspirants can also collect rest all information against Andhra Bank Job by scrolling down this page which is crafted by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Andhra Bank Recruitment
Name of Post:
Applying candidates for Andhra Bank Jobs must be retired bank officer not below Scale-II either under VRS or on superannuation, should be physically active and of sound health. Candidates must have aptitude for counseling and rural development activities with good Communication Skills and have Certificate of Degree/PG etc.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Aspirants must not be more than 62 years as on the date of appointment. Relaxation will be given by the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of bank.
Selected candidates for Andhra Bank Vacancy will receive monthly remuneration of Rs. 20000/- from the organization.
- Contenders would be enrolled on the behalf of their performance and their presentation in the Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of Andhra Bank.
- TA/ DA will be given to appointed candidates as per extant guidelines and as decided by the Trust from time to time.
Read Below Given Tips:
How Can I Fill Andhra Bank Application Form?
You can follow the steps to easily apply for the above mentioned positions that are mentioned below:
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.andhrabank.in
- Then hit on “career” tab presented at the bottom of the page in various links.
- Now select suitable link “for Filling up of 25 FLC Counselor vacancies in the State of Andhra Pradesh by the Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counselling Trust, established by Andhra Bank & link the attached file” among various jobs links.
- After that Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- Candidates who are interested need to download application form presented at the bottom of advertisement.
- Then Take a print out of application form and fill details in correct manner.
- Recheck the applications once again.
- Now Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form and Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- After that you need to prepare an envelope and super- sub- scribe with “Application for the post of………….”
- After that send it to the postal address mentioned below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Jana Chetana Financial Literacy & Credit Counseling Trust,
C/o Andhra Bank, Financial Inclusion Cell,
3rd Floor, Head Office, 5-9-11,
Dr Pattabhi Bhavan, Saifabad,
Find More: Hyderabad Jobs
Last date to submit application form: Within one week from the date of publication of advertisement.
Note: Candidates can check the official notification which is given below to gather rest all information. You can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal for upcoming and latest news regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 that will be update soon.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016: PDF Notification
You May Also Like To Visit This Section