Eventually ANGRAU Admission has been opened!! Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University PG Notification has released by the organization with the objective of providing admission in PG Courses for the Academic Year 2017-18. Willing candidates must submit their ANGRAU Application Form on or before 12-06-2017 and for this concern they need to register their name through online mode. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is providing ANGRAU Admission 2017 in various M.Sc and PhD Programmes, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab the details soon!!
Content Presented On This Page:
|Status of ANGRAU Admission Notification||Required Criteria for ANGRAU Admission 2018|
|Applying Procedure of ANGRAU PG Admissions||ANGRAU Admission Fee|
|ANGRAU PG Fee Structure||Required Documents and Date|
|ANGRAU Seat Allotment||ANGRAU Admission Procedure 2017|
Consequently ANGRAU PG Notification, Applications are inviting by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University for admission into various PG Courses including Ph.D. (Ag.) / Ph.D. (H.Sc.)/ Ph.D (Ag. Engg & Tech)/ M.Sc. (Ag)/ M.Tech (Agri. Engg)/ MBA Agribusiness Management) and others. Keen students can apply for Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Admission Notification by following the procedure and attain more facts in concern of ANGRAU Admission 2017–2018 from this page which is designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for their comfort.
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Admission
- D. (Ag.)
- D. (H.Sc.)
- D. (Ag. Engg.)
- Tech (Agri. Engg.)
- MBA (Agribusiness Management)
- Sc. (H.Sc.)
Check Here: ANGRAU Admission Notification 2017
Download Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Application Form:
Follow the given hassle free steps for downloading the ANGRAU PG Application Form 2017!!
- Subsequently, candidates need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.angrau.ac.in
- Secondly you are required to press the “Admissions” tab at the menu bar on the home page.
- Thirdly you need to move the cursor to the drop down list and hit on “Indian Students”.
- Now candidates must select the “Exams / Results / Admissions” and hit on “Read more” link at the left side.
- Then individuals should press the link of “Notification for Admission to Post Graduate Courses for the Academic Year 2017-18”.
- On the next page candidates need to select the appropriate link of prospectus for their willing course.
- Read the complete ANGRAU Admission Prospectus and come back to the previous page.
ANGRAU Application Form:
- Now press the suitable link of ANGRAU PG Application Form 2017 and download it.
- Fill the required details in the format of the form in appropriate manner.
- Attach below stated documents and affix the recent passport size photograph if applicable.
- Two self addressed (with PIN code) envelops
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Provisional/degree certificate
- Residence Certificate/ Study Certificates or a certificate from the employer (If applicable)
- Social Status Certificates
- Certificate towards physical disability, if any
- Date of birth certificate
- Differently abled certificate, if any
- Take a preview of the complete form and send the complete form in below stated address.
- Keep the one copy of the form safely for future reference.
The Registrar, ANGRAU,
Vijaya Durga Towers,
M.G. Inner Ring Road,
Guntur – 522 509
|ANGRAU M.SC Application Form 2017|
|ANGRAU PhD Application Form 2017|
Required Eligibility Criteria for ANGRAU Admission:
Applying candidates for M.Sc. and PhD Program must possess the below stated requisite qualification as per the rules of the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, so please have a look!!
|M.Sc.(Ag.) Agronomy, Entomology, Agricultural Economics, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Agricultural Extension, Plant Pathology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Crop Physiology, Environmental Science & Technology Soil Science, Seed Science & Technology, Microbiology, Statistics, Agronomy ( Water Management)||B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (CA and BM) – 4 years|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||B.Sc.(Ag.) / Hort. / B.Sc. (CA&BM) / Sericulture / Forestry – 4 years duration|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Environmental Science and Technology||B.V.Sc. / or B.Tech Environmental Science & Technology or B.Sc (Home Sci.) / B.Tech (Ag.Engg.) / Environmental Studies or B.Sc.(Ag.) / Forestry / Hort. / Sericulture / B.Sc. CA&BM or B.F.Sc- 4 year degree|
|M.Sc. (Home Sci.) (for Women only) Foods & Nutrition, Family Resource Management, Home Science Extension and Communication Management, Human Development & Family Studies, Textile & Apparel Designing||B.Sc (Home Science) B.Sc (H.Sc.) B.H.Sc. / B.H.Sc. (Rural) / B.Sc(Hons.) Home Science- 4 years duration|
|MBA Agri-Business Management||B.Tech. (Ag.Engg.) or B.V.Sc. & AH / B.Sc. (Ag.) / Hort. / B.F.Sc. / B.H.Sc. (Rural) / B.H.Sc. / B.Sc.(H. Sc.) / B.Tech (Dairying) / B.Sc. (Food Science & Technology) / B.Tech (Food Technology) B.Sc.(CA&BM) – 4 years duration|
|M.Tech (Agril. Engineering) Soil & Water Engineering, Farm Machinery & Power, Processing & Food Engineering||B. Tech Food Technology Graduates (4 years) are eligible for M. Tech Processing & Food Engineering and B. Tech (Ag. Engg.) – 4 years|
- Applying candidates for PhD Program must have degree of Master of Science or an equivalent examination in Agriculture or Home Science/ (or) Agricultural Engineering.
- Candidates must have the qualification in concerned subject with 50% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of examination or an OGPA of 3.25 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 7.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system.
- Candidates having Basic Degree i.e., B.Sc.(Ag.)/ B.Sc.(Home Science)/ B.H.Sc.(Rural) / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg. & Tech.) of 4 years duration from ANGR Agricultural University or from any State Agricultural University (SAU) or Central Agricultural University (CAU) can also apply.
- Students who passed M.Sc.(Ag.) in concerned discipline are eligible for Ph.D. Course.
Candidates going for admission in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University must be 40 years as on 1st July of the year of admission according to the rules of the authority.
Check Here: ANGRAU Admission Criteria 2017
No. of seats for ANGRAU Admission 2018:
Here on this below section we are presenting number of available seats in M.Sc. and PhD program for the comfort of the candidates, so please check it once!!
|ANGRAU M.Sc. Inservice Circular|
|ANGRAU Ph.D – Inservice Circular|
Reservation Criteria ANGRAU Admission 2017:
- For the candidates of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes 15%, 6% and 29% of the seats in each Faculty are reserved respectively.
- candidates are informed that there will be seat reservation of 85% in each major field of study for local candidates and are distributed as per to the local area in respect of the Osmania University and Kakatiya University; Andhra University and Nagarjuna University; and Sri Venkateswara University in the ratio of 36: 42:22 respectively.
- Candidates who are physically disabled there will be 3% of seats reserved in each programme for them as per the Government norms.
|Check Here||ANGRAU Admission PhD Prospectus 2017|
|ANGRAU Admission M.Sc. Prospectus 2017|
Sale of Applications for ANGRAU Admission 2017:
- Candidates are required to submit registration fee in the form of DD for Rs. 1200/-for General and Rs.600/- for SC, ST & PH categories (M.Sc. / Ph.D. courses) for each course.
- Candidates need to send the Demand Draft from SBH / SBI / ANDHRA BANK and drawn in favour of The Comptroller, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, payable at Guntur.
- Applying aspirants must note that Postal orders / Money orders will not be accepted.
ANGRAU Admission 2017 Selection Process:
Candidates, going for ANGRAU Admission 2017 must know about the selection criteria set by the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University which is well presented at the below section, so please have a look!!
M.Sc. (Ag.) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / M.Tech (Ag. Engg.):
Candidates will be selected for M.Sc. (Ag.) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / M.Tech (Ag. Engg.) on the basis of their academic record at Under Graduate level and performance in entrance test and the weightage would be in the ratio of 30:70. Candidates are informed that the entrance test shall be comprehensive one, covering all relevant subjects prescribed for the concerned Bachelor degree requirements of this University.
M.B.A Agri-Business Management:
- For the M.B.A Agri-Business Management candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test followed by group discussion & interview.
- There will be question asked in the entrance test from Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability and Test of Reasoning, General English / Language Skills, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
M.Sc.(Home Science) course:
- Candidates applying for the concerned subject have to appear for the entrance tests / group discussion / interview as the case may be at their own expense.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours with objective type questions in English and answers must be written in English.
- Candidates must know that the qualifying marks will be 50% which is relaxable for SC/ST candidates.
NCC/NSS/Sports/Games/Cultural/Literary activities at B.Sc. level:
Here we are providing the criteria for NCC/NSS/ Sports/Games/ Cultural/ Literary activities at B.Sc. level, so please have a look!!
- International level – 3 marks,
- Inter State Level – 2 marks
- Inter University Level – 1 mark
PhD Course Criteria For Selection:
The selection of the candidates for Ph.D. courses will be decided by the Selection Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor. Applying candidates need to go for entrance test and interview at specified places at Bapatla, Guntur (District) at their own expenses. The weightage of marks will be as follows:
|Entrance Test||50 %|
|M.Sc. level||30 %|
|B.Sc. level||10 %|
|Interview Performance||10 %|
ANGRAU Fee Structure 2017:
Willing candidates to get ANGRAU Admission in M.Sc. & Ph.D. level courses for the Academic Year 2017-18 can check the fee structure as mentioned below. Other fee for the remaining certificate will be frequent for UG, PG & Ph.D. courses. Shortlisted candidates for admission are required to pay the complete fee of Rs. 25, 970/ (Approx) while going for Counselling.
|Admission Fee (at the time of admission)||540|
|Identity Card (at the time of admission)||150|
|Registration Fee (per semester)||480|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)All P.G. & Ph.D. Courses||4670|
|Library Fee (per semester)||670|
|Laboratory Fee (per semester)||2000|
|Medical Fee (per semester)||200|
|Inter College / Inter University Sports, Games & Cultural meet fee (per annum)||890|
|Seat Cancellation Fee (including ICAR) –|
for SC / ST / PH
|Academic Regulation & Course Catalogue (at the time of admission)||210|
|Non University Fee|
|Hostel Room Rent (per semester / per head)||1070|
|Sports & Games Fee (per semester)||410|
|Hostel Establishment Charges (per head / per month)||610|
|Examination fee including stationary (per semester)||1210|
|College Magazine and student activities (per annum)||670|
|Student Health Care Scheme (per annum)||490|
|Student Welfare Fund (only at the time of admission)||200|
|Alumni Fund (in the final semester of study)||610|
|Other Fee (Refundable)|
|Library Deposit at the time of Admission (Refundable)||1330|
|Laboratory Deposit at the time of Admission (Refundable)||1330|
|Hostel Deposit at the time of Admission (Refundable)||4410|
|Mess Deposit at the time of Admission (Refundable)||4410|
|Other Certificate Fee|
|Thesis Evaluation Fee for P.G. Students (in the final semester of study)||1540|
|Thesis Evaluation Fee for Ph.D. Students (in the final semester of study)||4550|
|Transcript of Academic Record – cum – Provisional Degree Certificate (TARPC)||480|
Remembering Dates of ANGRAU Admission 2017:
Last date for receipt of application form: on or before: 12-06-2017
Press Here to get: ANGRAU Admission 2017 Dates
Note: Candidates are required to go through this Official Link for acquiring more fine points of ANGRAU Admission 2017–2018. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more updates and they can bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D also.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Angrau Web Counselling||List Of Universities In Andhra Pradesh|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Entrance Exams In India||Documents Required For Education Loan|