Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
Check Latest Pharmacist Jobs in UK (Uttarakhand)! Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) has been released latest Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment notice to fill up 116 vacant posts Veterinary Pharmacist by sending offline applications. To grab more relevant details concerning Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017, aspirants have to read this page carefully.
Essential Information That You Can Collect From This Page:
|Number of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limitation & Remuneration Details||Mode of Appointment|
|Procedure of Applying & Postal Address||Last Date to Apply|
Aspirants who are waiting for latest jobs in government sector may now apply for these openings by sending offline application form on below stated postal address along with all attachments on or before closing dates i.e. 23rd January, 2017. To assemble detailed information concerning Animal Husbandry Department Jobs candidates may read this page till bottom which is well framed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
Animal Husbandry Department Vacancy Details:
Veterinary Pharmacist – 116 Posts
Candidates applying for Animal Husbandry Department Job must have passed Intermediate/ Class 12th from recognized university or institute or institution with good academic records.
Check Latest - 12th Class Pass Jobs
The age of applying aspirants should be in between 18 years to 42 years of age. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules of the rules of the organization.
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment Notification – Get PDF
The candidates who get appointed on Animal Husbandry Department Vacancies will be get pay scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month as a salary as per the rules of the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for AHD Jobs on the basis of their performance in written test/ interview conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Easy Tips for Preparation –
Applicants who are going to apply for these openings have to make the payment of application fees as applicable. Application fees can be paid through Bank Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in the favor of “Director Animal Husbandry Department Uttarakhand Dehradun” payable at SBI Main Brach Dehradun. Category wise application fee is-
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
How to Apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment:
Candidates who are willing to apply need to follow below tuned steps-
- First of all contenders have to log on to the official website of the organization that is ahd.uk.gov.in
- Then you have to hit the “Recruitment” tab which is given at the left side of the home page.
- Now list of various vacancies will appear in front of you, from that list you have to hit the link “VETERINARY PHARMACIST ADVERTISEMENT”.
- And then on next page again hit the link “VETERINARY PHARAMACIST ADVERTISEMENT, DIRECTIONS AND APPLICATION FORMET”.
- Now detailed notification in PDF from will appear on computer screen, read that notification carefully.
- And after that take the print out of the application form which is given below the notification in PDF.
- Now fill that application form with all required details.
- And then attach relevant testimonials along with it as applicable.
- At last send it to below specified postal address before the last date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The Director, Department of Animal Husbandry,
Uttarakhand, Pashudhan Bhawan,
Check Out Latest Uttarakhand Jobs
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 23rd January, 2017
To get detailed information in respect of Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment you may log on to the official website by striking on official notification link. Applicants may collect latest updates on Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017 from this page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com so, stay in touch with this web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|