|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Veterinary Field Assistant posts (188 posts)||10-08-2017|
|Livestock Supervisor/ Clerk Typewriter/ Driver and others (138 posts)||26.07.2017|
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
A career advertisement has been liberated by Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Dept, Assam, related to Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment. Applications are invited in prescribed format from the eligible and intending candidates for 188 vacancies of Veterinary Field Assistant posts under the Directorate of A.H. & Vety, Deptt, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3. Willing Applicants, who find themselves suitable, can apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017 by submitting applications on or prior to the last date that is 10-08-2017 up to 5.00 pm. Candidates who wish to apply for AHD Recruitment are suggested to stay connected to this portal for obtaining the newest info regarding same.
Highlights of Page:
|Animal Husbandry Department Vacancies||Hiring Process for Veterinary Department Assam Notification 2017|
|Qualification Required for AHD Jobs||Application Fee for AHD Vacancy|
|Age Limit for Animal Husbandry Department Vacancies||Ways To Fill Application Form|
|Salary Structure||Important Dates|
Willing contenders satisfying requisite eligibility norms must attend the selection process as per schedule like written test/ skilled test or interview. Those aspirants will be selected for said posts, they are able to receive impressive amount of remunerations. Candidates can get the complete detailed information in concern of Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2018 through this page that is well equipped below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Educational Qualifications for AHD Jobs:
- Those aspirants are applying for above said posts, should have to pass the examination in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science (one year Training Course) from the recognized “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry” establishment by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar.
- Applicants must have passed HSLC Examination as per the basic qualification.
Find Out here: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
- Candidates, who are applying for AHV Veterinary Field Assistant Vacancies, age should be between 21 years to 43 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per norms.
Contenders, who will be recruited for Animal Husbandry Department job Openings, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 14,000/- 49,000/ + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-plus other allowances as admissible from time to time (Pre-Revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 5,200/- 20,200/ pm + Grade Pay- Rs. 2,400/-) offered by the organization.
Willing aspirants will have to undergo through a written examination and in written test and personal Interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Dept, Assam.
How to fill Animal Husbandry Department Application Form?
Candidates, who accomplish all the requisite eligibility criteria, can apply for Animal Husbandry Department vacancy against stated post by following below equipped steps. Please have a look…….
- Applying candidate need to firstly log on to the official website of organization i.e. ahd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- After this, seek for the right side of home page and select “Establishment” section which has shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Now on the new page hit on suotable link available in the list.
- Thereafter download the required application form; fill it with proper and correct details as asked.
- After filling the form attach photocopies of all essential documents and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the application.
- The application complete in all respect must be envelope and should be super subscribed as “Application for the Post of….”.
- Lastly, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Director, A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam,
Important Date to be kept in Mind:
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 10-08-2017 up to 5.00 pm
To acquire more detailed facts related to Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017–2018, check the Official Notification link given above on this page that is made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment
Latest vacancies advertisement has been expanded regarding Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment by Animal Husbandry Department. Expert and passionate job seekers are invited by the organization for filling up the 138 vacant posts for Livestock Supervisor/ Clerk Typewriter/ Driver and others. Interested candidates can fill up the application form before the ending date that is 26.07.2017. You can get more details in regards to Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017 through the below section of this web portal.
Highlights of Page:
Ways To Fill Application Form
Candidates must have completed their educational qualification from the recognized institute. Aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria properly before applying for the above vacant posts. The selection of the candidates will be done as per the requirement of the post. Individuals may obtain further important information about Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|4||Stenographer (Upper Class)||01|
|5||Stenographer (Lower Class)||01|
Aspirants applying for Animal Husbandry Department jobs must have done their 10th/ Graduation from any reputed and recognized institute or university.
Check Out Latest:
- Candidates applying for the above vacant post should be between 18 to 43 years in age as on 06.07.2017.
- Relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per the orders and instructions issued by the organization.
- Livestock Supervisor/ Clerk Typewriter/ Driver- Rs 5200/- to Rs 20,200/- with GP of 1900/ 2400
- Stenographer (Upper Class)/ Stenographer (Lower Class)- Rs 9300/- to Rs 34,800/- with GP 4300/ 4400
For the purpose of selecting the candidates, the selection panel has decided to conduct a written exam / interview / skill test as per the requirement of the post.
Find Out More: Clerk Recruitment
- The unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs 300/- as an application fee.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category have to pay Rs 300/- as a processing fee.
How to Apply for Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment?
- First of all log on to the official website of Animal Husbandry Department that is www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now hit on the “Establishment” tab given on the left hand side of the home page.
- On the new page you have to hit on “Advertisement for Class III recruitment” and read the instructions given in the PDF.
- After that choose the appropriate post and apply online.
- The candidates have to upload all the essential documents with a passport size photograph.
- You can take a print out of the application form for the future reference.
Ending date to fill online Application: 26.07.2017
Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment Notification– Get Here
Aspirants need to go through the Official Link to fetch further relevant information regarding Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2017–2018 which is well provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|