Anna University Admission
The officials of Anna University, Chennai have recently released Anna University Admission forms for M.Sc/ M.Phil courses. Willing students can follow the mentioned below steps and do Anna University Registration process before the last date i.e. 10-05-2018.
After that, no registration will be done. To select capable and deserving individuals for respective courses, the university will conduct entrance examination at respective exam centres.
What after Admission Test?
Those candidates who will be able to crack the exam will go through counseling round. Through this process, suitable seats will be allotted to qualified students as per their marks in admission test.
To grab further information about Anna University Admission 2018, students need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Anna University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Admission:
For M.Sc/ M.Phil Admission:
Students those who want to take admission in Anna University must have done 10+2+3 or equivalent examination with science subjects from any recognized board.
- Those students who are belonging to the age group of 21-27 years can apply for Anna University Admission.
- Relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the university rules.
Also Check Out Notice of: ANNA University Distance Education Admission
Anna University Admission Procedure:
To select deserving students for M.Sc/ M.Phil programmes, the university is going to conduct entrance examination. Those contenders who will be able to qualify the entrance Test will go through Counselling round.
While submitting the Anna University Admission Application form, students need to deposit some amount in the form of application fees through demand draft.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Get Here: Anna University Fees Structure
How to Apply for Anna University Admission 2018 ?
Those candidates who want to fill Anna University Application form are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of university i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- Then select “M.Sc. (2 yrs) / M.Phil – Admissions 2018” link which is given at the left side of the home page.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Select the course in which you want to take admission and hit “Register” option.
- Fill the correct details at required space and hit “Send OTP” button.
- Then you will receive an OTP, confirm it and complete your Anna University Online Registration Process.
- Fill the Anna University Application form and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Anna University Admission Form.
- Attach self attested copies of essential documents and submit it at the postal address:
Centre for Admissions,
Anna University, Chennai-600025
Anna University Counselling 2018:
On the basis of students’ performance in Anna University Entrance Exam, they will be called for counseling round. Suitable seats will be allotted to them as according to their marks in admission test.
Get Here Details of: Anna University Counselling
|Anna University Registration ends||10-05-2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam (M.Sc./M. Phil.) Programs||31-05-2018 (Tentative)|
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Anna University Admission 2018-19. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Anna University Time Table||Anna University Result|
|Anna University DE Time Table||Anna University Lateral Entry|
|Anna University Hall Ticket||Anna University Previous Papers|
|Anna University Model Papers||Entrance Exams In India|