Anna University Recruitment
A new job notification has been unfolded in concern Anna University Recruitment 2016. Job entrants are informed that this university is all set to hire up the professional and hard working candidates For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Project Fellow (PF) posts. Contenders who meet with the job eligibility criteria may send their application for Anna University Vacancy. Applicants are advised to visit our web portal time to time to fetch latest and upcoming news regarding Anna University Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers who want to get appointed under this organization must apply for Anna University Career by sending their application before the ending date which is 24th August 2016 (For JRF) and 30th August 2016 (For PF). Candidates are requested to go through with the entire section of this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire more details.
Anna University Recruitment
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Fellow
Qualification & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Tech in Biotechnology or relevant disciplines or M.Sc in Biotechnology/Life Science with valid CSIR-NET/GATE/DBT/ICMR/ICAR-JRF||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Project Fellow||M E or M Sc degree in Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering / Water Resources or equivalent||For NET/GATE/GPAT:
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Minimum and maximum age of applying candidates for Anna University Jobs will be decided by the organization. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the organization norms.
Mode of Hiring:
After screening of received application, short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview. Applicants who will perform well in written test and interview may grab this job opportunity.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment?
- Firstly, contenders who want to apply for Anna University Vacancies need to go through with the official website of University that is www.annauniv.edu
- Select the “Events” section available at the mid of home page.
- After that, you need to hit at “Recruitment of Project Fellow- Centre for Water Resources” link or “Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow-MHRD-CEMA” link.
- Now, advertisement will be opened at your screen in PDF form you need to read all details.
- Candidates who find them eligible need to prepare their application in prescribed form.
- At end, send the application form along with Bio-Data and photocopies of all required certificates in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
Impressive Resume Format: Check Here
Postal Address & Important Date:
|Post Name||Address||Last Date to Submit Application|
|Junior Research Fellow||The Coordinator MHRD-CEMA 3rd Floor, Centre for Food Technology, Spic Bioprocess Laboratory, Anna University CSIR Road, Taramani Chennai- 600 113||24th August 2016|
|Project Fellow||Director, Centre for Water Resources, Anna University, Chennai 600025
|30th August 2016|
More Jobs in Chennai: Get Here
Willing applicants may read the Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2 for obtaining other information related to Anna University Recruitment 2016. When organization discloses any job notice about Anna University Recruitment 2017, we update this page with latest information so stay tuned with us on our web portal.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section