Those individuals who want to take admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University must know about the ANUPGCET Notification. The notification includes all the information about eligibility criteria, admission process, exam pattern and others.
Willing students can apply against it and fill the application form before the last date i.e. 20-04-2018 through proper medium. Otherwise you have to pay late fine while submitting it.
Reason behind ANUPGCET:
Acharya Nagarjuna University conducts Post Graduation Common Entrance Test for those students who want to take admission in PG Courses. On the basis of individuals’ performance in ANU PGCET Exam, suitable seats will be allotted to them.
More details about ANUPGCET Notification 2018 are available below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out and cover the entire details.
ANUPGCET Courses Offered:
|Test Name||Course Name|
|Life sciences||M.Sc. Aquaculture|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science|
|M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science|
|Physical sciences||M.Sc. Electronics|
|M.Sc. Electronics & Instrument Technology|
|Mathematical sciences||M.Sc. Computer Science|
|M.Sc. Statistics ( QR & OR )|
|Chemical sciences||M.Sc. Chemistry|
|M.Sc. Oils, Fats & Petro Products|
|Integrated course m.sc.||M.Sc. Nanotechnology ( 5 Years )|
|Social sciences||M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology|
|M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication|
|M.A. Mahayana Buddhist Studies|
|M.A. Political Science|
|M.A. Public Administration|
|M.A. Rural Development|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)|
|M.Sc. Yoga for Human Excellence ( 2 Years )|
|Integrated course MBA.||M.B.A. International Business ( 5 Years )|
|P.G. Diploma courses*||P.G. Diploma in Advanced Aquaculture Management*|
|P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies|
|P.G. Diploma in Gandhian Studies*|
|P.G. Diploma in Mahayana Buddhist Studies*|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence*|
|Certificate course*||Certificate Course in Sustainable Aquaculture Management*|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria for ANUPGCET Notification:
- Individuals must have done graduation from any recognized university with good academic records.
- Those students who are waiting for their final results are also eligible to apply against ANUPGCET Notification.
Nationality and Domicile:
- Individual must be of Indian.
- Individual must be belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna / Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The Individual with other nationality need to satisfy the rules of the University’s concerned.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
How to Apply for ANUPGCET Notification 2018:
- Individuals need to go through the official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University i.e. www.anudoa.in
- After that hit “ANUPGCET-2018” button which is mentioned on the home page
- Hit on the appropriate link and read all the information about ANUPGCET 2018 Notification.
- Select apply online link and you will be on a new page.
- Fill Online ANUPGCET Application form with correct detail.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
ANUPGCET Exam Pattern:
- Total 100 Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking in ANU Post Graduation Common Entrance Test.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Telugu languages.
- Time duration of examination will be 90 minutes.
Do You Know: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
ANUPGCET Admit Card 2018:
The organization will release ANUPGCET hall ticket before 2-3 days of the Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduation Common Entrance Test. If any student failed to download the admit card then he will not be able to attend the exam.
The university will declare Acharya Nagarjuna University PGCET Score Card in the month of May/ June 2018. Individuals can visit the official website of the university and check the ANUPGCET 2018 Result.
After declaring the result, the university will organize the counseling process. In this process, individuals need to fill preference list of colleges and according to their marks in the ANUPG Common Entrance Test they will get admission in best suitable college.
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling:
- ANUPGCET Application, Hall Ticket
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- ANUPGCET Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Income Certificate issued from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued ) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
ANUPGCET 2018 Examination Centers:
ANUPGCET Notification 2018- Important Date:
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||20-04-2018|
|Closing date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 2100/- (Application fee Rs. 1100/- + Late fee Rs. 1000/-)||25-04-2018|
|Ending date to submit the application with Tatkal fee of Rs. 3100/-(Application fee Rs. 1600/- + Late fee Rs. 1500/-)||01-05-2018|
|Admit Card will be released||03-05-2018|
|ANUPGCET 2018 Exam will be held on||05-05-2018 to 07-05-2018|
|ANUPGCET Result will be declared on||May/ June 2018|
|ANUPGCET Counselling||June/ July 2018|
Those students who want to know more about ANUPGCET 2018-19 Notification can follow us on social media. If you want to ask something then writes it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||List of Fake Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College|