Acharya Nagarjuna University is going to conduct post graduation common entrance test. For this concern ANUPGCET Notification will be published by the authority. The university organizes this exam for giving admission to the willing applicants for Post graduation courses.
For appearing in Acharya Nagarjuna University graduation common entrance test, applicants need to read the complete ANUPGCET Notification 2018 and ensure the eligible criteria. After that eligible candidates are required to submit the application form before the last date.
Check ANUPGCET Exam Date:
Students who want to take admission in this university for PG degrees they need to qualify ANUPGCET 2018 Exam which is going to be held in First week of May 2018. Applicants who completed or in the final year of Graduation or in Bachelor’s degree they can fill their application form by following below important steps..
All the essential details about ANUPGCET 2018 Notification, aspirants can be obtained by scrolling the whole page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ANUPGCET 2018 Courses Offered:
|Test Name||Course Name|
|Life sciences||M.Sc. Aquaculture|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science|
|M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science|
|Physical sciences||M.Sc. Electronics|
|M.Sc. Electronics & Instrument Technology|
|Mathematical sciences||M.Sc. Computer Science|
|M.Sc. Statistics ( QR & OR )|
|Chemical sciences||M.Sc. Chemistry|
|M.Sc. Oils, Fats & Petro Products|
|Integrated course m.sc.||M.Sc. Nanotechnology ( 5 Years )|
|Social sciences||M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology|
|M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication|
|M.A. Mahayana Buddhist Studies|
|M.A. Political Science|
|M.A. Public Administration|
|M.A. Rural Development|
|Master of Social Work ( M.S.W. )|
|M.Sc. Yoga for Human Excellence ( 2 Years )|
|Integrated course m.b.a.||M.B.A. International Business ( 5 Years )|
|P.g. Diploma courses*||P.G. Diploma in Advanced Aquaculture Management*|
|P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies|
|P.G. Diploma in Gandhian Studies*|
|P.G. Diploma in Mahayana Buddhist Studies*|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence*|
|Certificate course*||Certificate Course in Sustainable Aquaculture Management*|
Choose From Here: Best Career Options For People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants, who are going to take admission in PG Courses, must have completed Graduate degree in relevant filed from the recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Candidates who are in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for PGCET 2018.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate must be of Indian.
- Candidate must be belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna / Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The candidate with other nationality need to satisfy the rules of the University’s concerned.
There is no age limit for those candidates, who are applying for PG Degree courses still those participants can not apply, who have completed 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST.
ANUPGCET Application Fee:
Candidates, who are going to appear for Acharya Nagarjuna University post graduation common entrance test need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee, applicants with SC/ST/PH category have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- Application charges without late fee Rs.500/-
- Application charges with late fee of Rs. 1100/- (Application Cost Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- Application fee with late fee of Rs. 1600/- (Application Cost Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Procedure:
The applicants, who will get qualifying marks in ANU post graduation common entrance test, will be able to take admission in any college which is affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University. So the participants need to attain maximum marks to get easily admission in PG courses. After that qualified candidates need to appear in ANUPGCET 2018 Counselling session.
Do You Know? Why College Attendance is Important
ANUPGCET Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will contain 100 questions carrying 100 marks. Each question carries out of one mark.
- The question paper will be objective type and multiple choices.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The question paper will be in English and Telugu languages.
- Time duration of examination will be 90 minutes.
Know Here: How to Find Study Material Online
ANUPGCET 2018 Admit Card:
ANUPGCET Hall Tickets will be released before one week of exam. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode. The University will upload admit cards of registered candidates on the official website. No participant will be permitted to get enter in examination hall without Admit Card, so the applicants are required to bring their hall ticket at the time of Common Entrance Test.
ANUPGCET Result 2018:
The university will declare Acharya Nagarjuna University PGCET Score Card in the month of May. Candidates can download their ANUPGCET Result through the help of this page. Participants, who will get qualifying marks in exam, will be able to get admission In Acharya Nagarjuna University. Stay in touch with this page to get updates about result.
How to Apply for ANUPGCET Online Application Form ?
Candidates can follow few below stated steps to fill online application forms:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of University that is www.anudoa.in.
- Now you need to hit on the “ANUPGCET-2018” button on the home page
- After that you have to hit on the suitable link for reading the ANUPGCET Notification.
- After reading the notification you have to hit on the suitable link related to ANUPGCET-2018 Online Application” link navigated at the below section.
- On the next page you are required to read all given information and after reading tap on “Online Registration” link visible in menu bar.
- You will get application format on your computer screen; you must fill the form in correct manner in respective spaces and hit on “SUBMIT” button.
- After filling the form you are required to take a print out of filled ANUPGCET Application Form for future reference.
- Then, select Online Payment through SBI Collect button and press Proceed tab.
- At last you will get a massage on your mobile “Your application is submitted successfully with Application No: XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX”.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
List Of Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling:
The following Original Certificates are necessary to bring at the Time of Counseling:
- ANUPGCET Application, Hall Ticket
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- ANUPGCET Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Income Certificate issued from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued ) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Dates to Keep In Mind:
|Application form will available from||Third week of February 2018|
|Last date for submit the application without late fee||Second week of April 2018|
|Closing date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs. 600/- + Late fee Rs. 500/-)||Third week of April 2018|
|Ending date to submit the application with Tatkal fee of Rs. 1600/-(Application fee Rs. 600/- + Late fee Rs. 1000/-)||First week of May 2018|
|ANU PGCET Entrance Hall Tickets will be published on||First week of May 2018|
|ANUPGCET Exam Dates||First week of May 2018|
|ANUPGCET Result will be declared on||May/June 2018|
|ANUPGCET Counselling||June/July 2018|
ANUPGCET Exam Centre 2018:
Applicants need to fill the name of One examination Centers, where they wants to give the test.
Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get newest updates about ANUPGCET Notification 2018. Candidates having any query may ask in comment box; we’ll try to give you solution as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|