AP EAMCET Application Form
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE has invited AP EAMCET Application Form. Keen applicants may apply online for AP EAMCET Exam before 21st April 2018. Check eligibility, exam date, AP EAMCET Registration criteria & other details.
Procedure of Submission of AP EAMCET Application Form 2018–19 commences from 28.02.2018. Last date for submission of online application without late fee is 29.03.2018. After this, applicants have to pay late fee to get registered.
AP EAMCET Exam Date 2018:
Aspirants who will appear in AP EAMCET 2018 Exam may download Hall-ticket from 18.04.2018. AP EAMCET Exam will be held on 22.04.2018, 23.04.2018, 24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018 for admission in engineering, agriculture and pharmacy courses.
For knowing more details about AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2018, eligibility norms, applying criteria for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test, take a look of below page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP EAMCET Application Form
For all the courses, other than Engineering & Pharmacy course, candidates must be:
- Indian Citizens or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin).
- Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana must have the domicile.
For Engineering & Pharmacy courses:
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board or institute.
- Candidates who have qualified the qualifying exam in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2018.
- Final year diploma holders are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates, who are in final year they can also apply for this entrance exam.
Know Complete Details On AP EAMCET 2018 Here
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- There is no negative marking.
- The exam will be conducted for a total duration of 3 hours.
- The question paper will contain 160 questions.
- The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- The subjects covered in the exam are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
Get Here, Topic Wise: AP EAMCET Syllabus
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee:
Prior filling AP EAMCET Application Form, check fee details from here. Candidates need to pay a predetermined amount of application fee to register their name online. Application fee is to be paid through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500/-|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 500/-|
|For both E+A||Rs. 1000/-|
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
The hall ticket will be soon available on the official website i.e., sche.ap.gov.in. AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018 will be available from 18.04.2018. Candidates are advised to bring their hall ticket on the date of exam else, they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
AP EAMCET Result 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Result will be available on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Applicants will be ranked according to the marks scored by them in Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2018. Candidates can access their OMR Answer Sheets till six months from the date of publication of results. Candidates can access their AP EAMCET 2018 Result from 05.05.2018.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
- Students are advised to keep the Filled in Online Application Form safe till the admission process gets over.
- For verification of documents, candidates must bring their admit card and the scorecard along with them.
- The Information Booklet for AP EAMCET 2018 counselling will be issued on the counselling portal.
- The exam authority will convey the list of colleges for allotment of seats in each course with intake in each discipline and category to the candidates.
You Can Also Check: List Of Universities In Andhra Pradesh
Way to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
Here is step by step process to fill AP EAMCET Application Form.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, hit on AP EAMCET 2018 link.
- On the new page you’ll get to see various links concerning AP EAMCET Exam.
- Press on appropriate link for AP EAMCET Online Registration 2018.
- A dialog box will appear in front of you, displaying two options: one for new user and another for registered user.
- If you are already a registered candidate, hit on Log in Tab and enter your credentials and then the AP EAMCET online application form 2018 will appear on your digital screen.
- If you are new to this site, hit on the new user registration tab and the fill up the AP EAMCET online registration form 2018 with correct details to access online application form.
- Fill Online application form and hit on the submission tab.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive a message containing your personal Log in Id.
- Enter the ID and the set your password.
- Now you have to use the credentials and complete the AP EAMCET login process and further procedure like the payment of fees and uploading of documents or testimonials.
- Now, re-check all the details and hit on the “Submit” tab.
- Extract a hard copy of the filled AP EAMCET application form and keep it safe for further reference.
START Practice With: AP EAMCET Mock Test
Documents Required To Attach With AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form:
- Payment details
- Birth details
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- Admit Card Number of Qualifying Examination/S.S.C. or equivalent
- Income Certificate of Guardians (Income Upto Rs.1,00,000/- or Up to Rs.2,00,000/- or More than Rs.2,00,000/-)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
Format Of Image And Signature:
- The size of the scanned images must not be over 50 KB (photograph) &
- The size of the scanned signature must not be over 30 KB (signature).
- Both the credentials should be in JPG Format.
AP EAMCET 2018 Dates:
|Issue of AP EAMCET 2018 Notification||26.02.2018|
|Commencement of Submission of AP EAMCET Application Form 2018||28.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||29.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of AP EAMCET Application Form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||06.04.2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||08.04.2018 to 12.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||11.04.2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||16.04.2018|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website||18.04.2018 (onwards)|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||21.04.2018|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||22.04.2018, 23.04.2018, 24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018|
|Time of Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM |
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||25.04.2018 & 26.04.2018|
|Time of Agriculture Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM |
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|E & A (Both Stream)||24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018|
|Time of Examination (Both Streams)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM |
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||25.04.2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||26.04.2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28.04.2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||05.05.2018|
This is how you can fill and submit AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 – 19. For more updated details, go through the above placed link or stay connected with us only at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP EAMCET Answer Key||How To Prepare For EAMCET|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|