AP EAMCET Counselling
Still Unfamiliar About the updated AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule? Check apeamcet.nic.in Counselling Seat Allotment Dates through this page. Students who crack Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test are required to go for the AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 which starts in the month of June 2017. Students who want to get enrolled for B.E/ B.TECH/ Pharmacy Courses may check the Seat Allotment procedure and Dates or Schedule to attend the counseling which is mentioned below.
Aspirants have to reach for the counseling at the specified schedule or dates mentioned below. Students who are going for counseling may collect complete detail regarding EAMCET Counselling Procedure by going through this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AP EAMCET Counselling
Documents needed at the time of Counseling:
Certificates have to be produced by all candidates while appearing for counseling which is available below:-
- Original Documents as well as 2 sets of Xerox copies such as APEAMCET Rank Card, Hall Ticket will be kept.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued
- Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Check Here
AP EAMCET Counselling Instructions:
Aspirants who are going for Certificate Verification at Helpline Centre are advised to follow the steps as listed below.
- Firstly you are needed to wait for the notification from authorities of Help Line Centers for Registration.
- After that contenders need to register for Certificate verification from authorities of Help Line Centers by depositing requisite processing fee.
- After completion of registration form you are needed to take preview of information which is printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form.
- You have to check the information such as sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc.
- If there is any error correct it.
Must Check: List of Universities In India
- Candidates have to select the course & Colleges and arrange them in the order of priority.
- Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of their Rank, Local Area, Gender, reservation category etc., in the order of preference you have chosen.
After completion of certificate verification process you need to be followed for exercising options on web/ Internet.
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
To Know About Best Colleges in India: Visit Here
- Then your allotments would be processed at the date stated in the advertising based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc and would be placed in the web.
- You are needed to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
There would be separate details may be placed on the web site after the allotment of seats about Payment of Fees, Reporting at College, Participation in subsequent phases of counseling.
Do You know: List of Non Recognized Universities In India
- For OC/ BC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
You must have to bring the following documents in case of PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:-
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
To Get All India Counselling Schedule: Hit Here
Date Of Counselling:
Counselling for all locations will be conducted: in the month of June 2017
You can check this Official Link to gain further detail. You can also attain the entire latest updates or notifications against AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 by keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP EAMCET Result||AP EAMCET Hall Ticket|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|