AP EdCET Notification
Candidates who’re willing to get admission in B.ED courses can get the AP EdCET Notification details. To get the admission in B.ED exam, candidates have to crack the AP EdCET Entrance Exam.
To appear in the B.ED entrance examination, candidates should make registration through online mode. Here you can get the complete details about the Andhra Pradesh Ed. CET exam dates, eligibility and other information.
AP EdCET 2018 Notification For B.Ed Admission:
AP EdCET entrance exam is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University that is located at the Tirupati. Admission of the candidates will be based on their score in the entrance examination.
Candidates who are planning to appear in the AP entrance exam must visit the official website which is www.sche.ap.gov.in. For more information regarding AP EdCET Notification 2018 scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AP EdCET Notification
Do You Want To Know the Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates must have a look below and must satisfy all the conditions to attend AP ECET 2018 Exam:
Check the Nationality:
- Candidate must be the Indian citizen.
- Aspirants must related to Andhra Pradesh state and also satisfy the local/non local status.
Know More About: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
What is the Essential Educational Eligibility Required?
- To get admission in B.Tech/B.E./B. Pharmacy courses applicants must hold Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy recognized by the government of Andhra Pradesh. OR
- Candidates should pass three years B.Sc Degree with Mathematics subject from a recognized University of state.
- Contenders pursuing diploma course are also eligible for getting admission in Bachelors courses such as B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses.
- Minimum 45% marks must be required in Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B. Sc Degree and 40 % marks required for unreserved category.
What will be the Selection Process?
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted to test the skills of candidates. Those candidates who qualify this examination will get admissions to B.Tech/B.E./B. Pharmacy courses and thereafter aspirants will be called for Counseling.
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
AP ECET Exam Pattern:
The AP ECET 2018 common entrance test will be of objective type:
Engineering Stream (B.Tech/B.E course):
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
Mechanical/Electronics & Communications/
Biotechnology as the case may be)
|100||Separate question paper for all branches|
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
B.Sc (Mathematics) Stream:
Must Read: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
AP EdCET Exam Centres:
Regional centers for AP ECET 2018 Exam are structured below….
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Want to Know the Charges Of Application?
An amount of Rs.500/- as a registration fee will be paid at AP Online Centres in Andhra Pradesh. This fee can be submitted through online payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking)
AP EdCET Exam Hall Ticket:
Keen candidates who have submitted their filled application form through online mode for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test they can also download their AP EDCET hall ticket.
How I Can fill AP EdCET Online Application Form?
Applicants who wish to apply AP EdCET Exam as conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapuram (JNTUA) they must follow the below mentioned steps to apply:
- Visitors must first go and open the official website that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- This will take you to the home page and candidates must hit on “AP EdCET 2018”link.
- Then candidates will reach to the new page and also read the complete details and instructions and also ensure the eligibility.
- Now candidates who are satisfied must press on “Online Application” tab available in the menu bar.
- Then follow the process step wise:
Step 1: Fee payment:
- Candidates must press on the first step that is fee payment.
- Now new page will be appeared as and you need to fill all the information in correct manner.
- After filling all the details aspirants must press on Initiate payment button.
- Now aspirants must follow the next step.
Step 2: Know your Payment Status:
- In the second step contenders can check their payment status by filling qualifying examination hall ticket no and mobile no.
- After completion of all the details candidates must press on check payment status button.
Step 3:Fill AP ECET Application Form:
- In the third step candidates must fill the respective details in text boxes as given below
- After filling all the details candidates must hit on “proceed to fill Application” button.
- Now candidates must fill all the details in application form as opened in the new tab.
- Then candidates must move to the nextstep.
Step 4: Print Application Form:
- Contenders must press on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Then candidates must take a print out of application form by filling all the details in the image as given below.
- Lastly Candidates take a print out of application form by pressing on “GetApplication Form”.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
AP ECET Exam Dates:
Name Of The Exam’s Event
|Date Assigned (Tentative)|
|Date of publication of notification/ Date For Online Form Filling||February 2018|
|Last Date For Online Application Form Submission||March 2018|
|Date of issuing the Admit Card||April 2018|
|Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||April 2018|
|Announcement of the Result||April/May 2018|
Aspirants can acquire all the important information about AP ECET Notification 2018 Notification from the Official Link. Keen candidates must stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and stay connected with us to avail all the pupations related to AP EdCET Exam.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP EdCET Web Counselling||AP EdCET Answer Key|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|