AP LPCET Notification
Checkout latest AP LPCET Notification before participating for admission. Candidates are required to submit Language Pandit Common Entrance Test Application Form till last date i.e. 18/04/2017. AP LPCET 2017 is scheduled to be held on 04/05/2017 by Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. Through this test admission will be given to the students in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) Programmes in Government & Private State Institutes of Education & Training. Read complete AP LPCET Notification 2017 by going through this page.
LPCET Important Dates:
|Submission of application through online with payment of fee||22/03/2017|
|Last date for payment of online application fee||17/04/2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled in application through online||18/04/2017|
|Hall tickets will available||27/04/2017|
|Date of Language Pandit Common Entrance Test – 2017||04/05/2017|
|Results and rank cards will available||10/05/2017|
|List of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT||15/05/2017|
|First phase of Counseling||25/05/2017 to 27/05/2017|
|Second phase of Counseling||14/06/2017|
|First Instruction day||17/06/2017|
As soon as latest details about AP LPCET Notification 2018 will available, we will update is on this page so please keep touch with us. Before applying for LPCET Admission, please go through the eligibility conditions that are following below. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing other essential details related to this entrance test below, so please have a look….l
AP LPCET Notification
Name of Course:
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed)
Aspirants, who want to apply, must have Indian Nationality.
|Telugu Pandit||BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)|
|Hindi Pandit||A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent or MA (Hindi)|
<<Download PDF – AP LPCET Notification>>
Age of applying candidates for admission in to Diploma in Elementary Education, should be equal or more than 19 years as on 1.7.2017. There is no upper age limit for admission.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- through payment Gateway between 22/03/2017 to 18/ 04/2017.
- Admission will be given to the candidates as per their performance in Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test 2017. As per marks in this test, candidates will be called for counselling process.
- All applying candidates are required to score 35 percent of the aggregate marks to qualify this Entrance Test. There are no minimum Qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
LPCET 2017 Test Pattern:
Exam will contain Objective Type Questions. Duration of written examination is Two hours only.
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marking scheme|
|I||Current Affairs||20||100 questions each carry one mark. (100 marks)|
LPCET Admit Card 2017:
All candidates are required to carry Language Pandit Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket with them at time of examination. Without admit card, you can’t get entry in exam hall. Hall ticket will be made available on official site from 27/04/2017. Please download your call letter before examination and bring your passport size photo and identity proof with it.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
LPCET 2017 Result:
Students may download their Language Pandit Common Entrance Test Results via online mode from 10/05/2017. Result will be available on official portal of organization that is aplpcet17932.cgg.gov.in. After successful completion of application form, result will be made available.
How to submit LPCET Application Form?
- Interested candidates must visit the official portal of the organization that is aplpcet17932.cgg.gov.in.
- Scroll down home page and select link ‘Information Bulletin’.
- Read the complete AP LPCET Notification and after that come back to previous page.
- Pay your application fee through Payment Gateway because you have to fill Journal Number Payment Gateway while filling application form.
- Now fill the required details in application form properly without any mistake.
- Candidates have to upload their photo and signature while submitting application.
- Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below (sign in BLACK INK only) with width 3.5 cm and height 6.0 cm (4.5 cm for Photo and 1.5 cm for Signature).
- Finally submit your filled application form and take print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Timings of AP LP CET 2017:
Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test 2017 will be held in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. in 3 spells.
Note: You may also get other relevant information about AP LPCET Notification 2017 by going through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|