AP PGECET Counselling
Those aspirants who will qualify GATE GPAT Exam can go for AP PGECET Counselling procedure. Seat allotment schedule has been released by AP State Council of Higher Education. By qualifying the entrance test, the candidates will be able to get admission under M.Tech M.Pharmacy /Pharm.D courses of state colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The qualified candidates can attend the counseling procedure. Rank wise seat allotment will be done by the authority in the counselling procedure as per the availability of seats. You may follow the online process to know more about AP PGECET Counselling 2018.
AP PGECET Counselling will begin in the month of July 2018. Candidates are suggested to bring all their essential documents at the time of counseling. Aspirants who have the desire to get admission in desired courses offered by the institution must attend the AP PGECET Counselling 2018. More important information like list of documents required for AP PGECET Counselling procedure can be acquired from the downwards section of this page which is well planned and structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP PGECET Counselling
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Procedure:
The counseling process includes the steps which are as follows:
Certificate Verification & Counselling Fee Payment:
- For participating in the counselling process, it is essential for the candidates to first verify the documents.
- For the verification of the documents and registration purpose, aspirants need to visit the helpline centres.
- Counseling fee of Rs. 1000 is to be submitted by the General category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs 500 as a counseling fee.
- Counselling fee is to be paid via online mode that is through debit/credit card & net banking.
- Aspirants can collect the receipt from the counter after the verification of documents.
Web Option Entry:
- Candidates can fill the colleges of their choice after the document verification round.
- Fir the same you can either follow the online procedure that is through internet or any through the helpline centre.
- Aspirants are required to enter the password which will be sent to registered mobile number of the candidates.
- Finally you are suggested to take out the hard copy of the saved option for the further future usage.
Seat Allotment & Reporting to the Allotted College:
- Seats will be allotted to the students as per the availability of the seats, filled choices and programmes, category and rank.
- You can check the seat allotment through online mode.
- Separate SMS will also be sent to the students’ registered number and informed about the seat allotment.
- You can take out the printed hard copy of seat allotment letter after checking the seat allotted to you.
- You can go for the further procedure of admission after this.
Get here Best List of: M.Tech Colleges in India
Documents Required For APPGECET Web Counseling 2018:
- AP PGECET 2018 hall ticket
- SSC & its equivalent memo
- Transfer Certificate
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card (if applicable)
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- AP PGECET 2018 rank card
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ House hold card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalized education.
- Income Certificate or House hold card (white)
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana.
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
APPGECET Counselling 2017 required certificates for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent JNTUK authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent JNTUKthority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- A Certificate issued by the competent JNTUK authority of their place of Residence.
Check Top Ranked: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
AP PGECET Counselling 2018:
Based on the rank/ marks and performance in the exam, students are called for the counselling procedure. There will be separate counseling held for GPAT /GATE and AP PGECET qualified candidates. Firstly the seats will be allotted to the GPAT/ GATE qualified candidates and the left seats will be available for AP PGECET candidates. Candidates are suggested to attend AP PGECET counselling 2018 for seat allotment and admission into M.Pharmacy/ Pharm. D and M.Tech courses in the universities of Andhra Pradesh.
APPGECET Counselling 2017 & College fee details
Candidates need to deposit counselling fees as given below according to their category through online mode:
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
APPGECET Helpline Centers
|S.NO||Name of the Help Line Center|
|1.||Administrative Block, JNTUA, Anantapuram|
|2.||University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.|
|3.||SRR & CVR Govt. College, Vijayawada.|
|4.||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.|
|5.||AU online counseling center, Opp. School of Distance Education,
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
|6.||SV University, old MBA Building, Tirupati.|
Registration Procedure for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates for Counselling Process:
To get admission candidates need to go through these steps:
- First and the foremost step is that, candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is sche.ap.gov.in
- Select “AP PGECET” tab which is available at the left side of the home page and make payment of registration fee by pressing ‘Fee Payment’ tab.
- Afterwards enter all asked details for payment verification such as transaction id, date of birth etc and press “proceed” tab.
- Candidates need to fill AP PGECET Online Application Form within correct manner such as name, category, local area status, address, Qualifying degree etc
- When all details are complete you are required to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- Press on submit button and take hard copy of the form for future use.
Candidates can visit the official Link and get more detailed information regarding AP PGECET Counselling 2018. Candidates can write their comments in the below give comment box for any regarding AP PGECET Counselling, the experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will definitely solve all your problems. To stay tuned with us can press CTRL + D keys or you can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus and get all the latest information and updates on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Top Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|AP PGECET Notification||AP PGECET Hall Ticket|
|Best Colleges in India||AP PGECET Syllabus|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Scholarship in India|