AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019
Before starting preparation one should know all important topics and sections of AP POLYCET Syllabus. With the help of AP POLYCET Exam Syllabus students aware about what to prepare to score good marks other than fellows.
Download AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019
State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will organize AP POLYCET in Last week of April 2019. Those who are going to participate must download Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Syllabus PDF.
Along with AP Polytechnic syllabus we have provided AP POLYCET Exam Pattern. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam syllabus is designed to access the sbility of students in Math, Physics and chemistry
AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a State Level Entrance Exam and perfect gateway to get admission in diploma courses in the field of Engineering/Non-Engineering and Technology in various polytechnic institutions of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Applicants, go through beneath segment of this page to check complete AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AP POLYCET 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Release||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2019|
|OMR Sheet Release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling (Document Verification) Starts||Last week of May 2019|
|Choice Filling Starts||1st week of June 2019|
AP POLYCET Syllabus
Check AP POLYCET Entrance Exam Syllabus from here!! Syllabus of AP POLYCET Entrance Exam 2018 is comprises of Mathematics, physics and chemistry. Students who want to get admission has to qualify the exam with good score.
AP POLYCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
Get Here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas PDF
AP POLYCET Physics Syllabus
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Reflection of Light
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- The structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Carbon & its Compounds
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
AP POLYCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- The States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibrium & Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Properties and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Reactions of A, B unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Urea and malonic ester
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern 2019
Check all details of AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 from below discuss points and given in tabular form-
- AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is written test
- There are 3 Sections
- In AP POLYCET, Total is 120 questions is asked
- Each question carries one mark.
- AP POLYCET Exam is of total 120 marks.
- Duration of the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET is 2 Hours
|Written Test||A||Mathematics||60||60||2 Hours|
Download Previous Year Question Papers PDF: Polytechnic Sample Paper
Dear aspirants, go through the official link to check complete updated AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019. For more study materials like exam pattern, preparation books, sample papers keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For any upcoming interesting facts you can bookmark our portal by pressing ctrl+d key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP Polycet Result||AP POLYCET Counselling|
|AP POLYCET Hall Ticket||AP POLYCET Answer Key|
|AP POLYCET Notification||Polytechnic Syllabus|
|How to Prepare For Maths||5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers|